Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 412 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
 UPDATED: Creepy Ghostly Pics Taken In Amityville House 
College Boy Z

After you're "crazy", yet completely accurate, The Ring Two prediction, I can't wait until Saturday to see The Amityville Horror's numbers. I do think it'll surprise a lot of nay-sayers.

Oh, and I'll be seeing this kick-ass movie on Friday night. :2up:

Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:06 pm
Extraordinary

:mad: That's it. The BO for this movie is going to bust because its going to make $10 less than I originally expected. I can't go this weekend, but I'll do my best to help boost it's mid week numbers maybe....

Or not at all. I started seeing ads and trailers with bugs. *shudders( I hate bugs.

Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:30 pm
The Greatest Avenger EVER

:mad: That's it. The BO for this movie is going to bust because its going to make $10 less than I originally expected. I can't go this weekend, but I'll do my best to help boost it's mid week numbers maybe....

Or not at all. I started seeing ads and trailers with bugs. *shudders( I hate bugs.

Flies Baby!! Lot's and lot's of flies and then the GET OUT!!! line.. Classic.. :yikes:

This kills TDKR At the box office next summer.. Get used to this

Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:32 am
Profile WWW
You must have big rats

Dr. Lecter wrote:
Yes! The Amityville Horror is getting Great Reviews, much better than The Goofy RING II and its weak ass PG-13 Rating. The Amityville Horror is the REAL DEAL unlike the crappy PG-13 Family Friendly Horror Fare like The Grudge and THE RING II. It will be the BEST Haunted House movie made and It will prevail over all PG-13 horror-wannabe crap nowadays. Even the Critics see the light. You all predicting less than 100 Million Total for this film are WRONG. Dead WRONG.
:laugh: :laugh: Your crazy. This Movie is based on Real Life Events that are Creepy as Hell and has the Grainy look and Creepiness unlike THE RING CRAP. =D> This Movie will Blow all Horror Movies this Year out of Water just like Paul "The Man" Anderson Blew all movies out of water last summer with the Classic AVP. You teens HEAVILY underestimate this remake. It will OWN the crapfest RING II in all Aspects. You'll see the Light soon enough. \:D/

I'd say while you made a mockery out of this, I think much of what you said here is TRUE.. Your all highly underestimating this and it's the same Goddamn thing all over again just like you all did with the RING II before it came out saying it was impossible for that movie to open under 50 Million.. That no way was that movie going to open that low cause supposedly the fanbase had tripled for this since the orginal film or some shit like that and look what happened?? :-k Look what it made in it's opening weekend and I called it right down the fucking middle.. I'm about to do it again twice now and I can't wait to see the deer in the headlioght look from you folks this Sunday night when the results come in.. It will be talked about for quite some time and so will your signature changes.. You have been warned now..

But before that yours will change because you still owe me a signature change over the Sin City bet.

Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:20 am
Profile WWW

BKB_The_Man wrote:
Dr. Lecter wrote:
Yes! The Amityville Horror is getting Great Reviews, much better than The Goofy RING II and its weak ass PG-13 Rating. The Amityville Horror is the REAL DEAL unlike the crappy PG-13 Family Friendly Horror Fare like The Grudge and THE RING II. It will be the BEST Haunted House movie made and It will prevail over all PG-13 horror-wannabe crap nowadays. Even the Critics see the light. You all predicting less than 100 Million Total for this film are WRONG. Dead WRONG.
:laugh: :laugh: Your crazy. This Movie is based on Real Life Events that are Creepy as Hell and has the Grainy look and Creepiness unlike THE RING CRAP. =D> This Movie will Blow all Horror Movies this Year out of Water just like Paul "The Man" Anderson Blew all movies out of water last summer with the Classic AVP. You teens HEAVILY underestimate this remake. It will OWN the crapfest RING II in all Aspects. You'll see the Light soon enough. \:D/

I'd say while you made a mockery out of this, I think much of what you said here is TRUE.. Your all highly underestimating this and it's the same Goddamn thing all over again just like you all did with the RING II before it came out saying it was impossible for that movie to open under 50 Million.. That no way was that movie going to open that low cause supposedly the fanbase had tripled for this since the orginal film or some shit like that and look what happened?? :-k Look what it made in it's opening weekend and I called it right down the fucking middle.. I'm about to do it again twice now and I can't wait to see the deer in the headlioght look from you folks this Sunday night when the results come in.. It will be talked about for quite some time and so will your signature changes.. You have been warned now..

But before that yours will change because you still owe me a signature change over the Sin City bet.

That's fine and you can PM me the signature now and I'll change the one I have since I'm sure Mav won't notice and it expires tomorrow.. :mrgreen:

Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:03 am
Profile WWW
Horror Hound

mansonmyers wrote:

Can't beleive this girl is supposed to be 12 in the movie..... eeeek

Say wha?!

Yeah she plays a 12 year old babysitter, and tries to hit on the son.

Watch the premier video.....it's all talked about in there.

Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:01 am
Forum General

Rated R for violence, disturbing images, language, brief sexuality and drug use. (edited for re-rating)

Original Rating - R (for violence and terror, sexuality, language and brief drug use)

What's up with that?

1. La La Land
2. Other People
3. Nocturnal Animals
4. Swiss Army Man
5. Manchester by the Sea
6. The Edge of Seventeen
7. Sing Street
8. Indignation
9. The Lobster
10. Hell or High Water

Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:42 am
Profile YIM WWW

Umm ...

Rated R for violence, disturbing images, language, brief sexuality and drug use. (edited for re-rating)

Original Rating - R (for violence and terror, sexuality, language and brief drug use)

What's up with that?

What do you mean what's up with that?? :-k Sounds great..

Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:59 pm
Profile WWW
Sbil

Umm ...

What's up with that?

Looks like they snipped some of the sex.

Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:08 pm

movies35 wrote:
Umm ...

What's up with that?

Looks like they snipped some of the sex.

Damn.. I don't know if I should see this now because of the sex being toned down.. :laugh:

Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:46 pm
Profile WWW
Horror Hound

It's gonna end up with a similar RT score as TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE.

Which was widely liked by audiences.

Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:44 am

Okay, looks like i was right.
It's gonna end up with a similar RT score as TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE.

Which was widely liked by audiences.

I'm just shocked at people's reasoning for not liking this movie.. If it's not because of the inaccuracies to the novel, it's complaining about what they would've done in the situation the Lutz's were in that didn't mesh with there ideas.. It's unbelievable how fickle moviegpoers are and what they expect out of something.. I don't care what ANYONE says: This is hands fown better than the RING, it's sequel and the Grudge along with the Boogeyman any day of the week.. Somehow I can't help but to think some folks are dumping on this because of how I hyped this up.. What can I say?? It's not often I get worked up over a movie, but Jesus Christ almighty.. I'll make sure it's the last time I do.. :roll: Oh well, I'm outta here and off to a 2nd viewing of this..

Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:35 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 412 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17