Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Lip-Synching Thread 
La Bella Vito

lol
calm down vince

i dont mind ashlee or hilary but i do mind them when they sing live. I've seen ashlee lype sync more than one time.

Britney on the other hand - She can either sound great live, or horrible.
I've seen many performances that were great and many that were bad. Everyone has their bad performances. I say if they want to Lype-sync they should be able to without getting crap for it.
that goes for hilary,lindsey,ciara, britney, jessica, and everyone else i have seen do it before.

Yeah, I agree with you. Not every performer can sound as good as Mariah Carey or Christina Aguilera.

Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:53 am
Profile YIM WWW
Forum General

I agree with Rippers statement about mariah carey...she hasnt release singles that actually showcase her fabulous voice, but there are songs on the album i in which she sounds brilliant.

But its true...20 years from now, I dont think lindsey will be remembered for her singing, or hilary or ashlle ect...whereas people like madonna, whitney,mariah,christina...ect I think will be known for years

Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:43 am
La Bella Vito

I agree with Rippers statement about mariah carey...she hasnt release singles that actually showcase her fabulous voice, but there are songs on the album i in which she sounds brilliant.

But its true...20 years from now, I dont think lindsey will be remembered for her singing, or hilary or ashlle ect...whereas people like madonna, whitney,mariah,christina...ect I think will be known for years

I really don't care. I like who I like, and that is that. :roll:

Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:50 am
Profile YIM WWW
Forum General

lovemerox wrote:

I like you you like too vincent...what are you talking about? Noone is trying to get you to NOT like those you like:D

p.s. did anyone see ashlee tonight on the championship game?....she SHOULD have lyp'ed it....she sounded awful!

However kelly clarkson was fabulous :D

Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:01 am
La Bella Vito

Pinkpanther wrote:
lovemerox wrote:

I like you you like too vincent...what are you talking about? Noone is trying to get you to NOT like those you like:D

p.s. did anyone see ashlee tonight on the championship game?....she SHOULD have lyp'ed it....she sounded awful!

However kelly clarkson was fabulous :D

I missed it, but I heard it wasn't too great.

My sister said Kelly Clarkson sounded great, but I still think her nose is smashed.

Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:11 am
Profile YIM WWW
Forum General

^^Yeah...I was so scared!!! At firsat the mics were all fucked up and kelly was singing but the mic wouldnt work, well the mic was messed up the entire time and you could tell Kelly couldnt hear herself yet she sounded great the WHOLE TIME!!!

Ashlee sounded really bad...I dont know if she had a cold or what but it wasnt pretty :cry:

Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:16 am

lovemerox wrote:

Which is good, you shoudl have your own opinion.

I am jsut syaing none of those girls have really shown they are great singing voices and are great songwriters. How many people really remember Tifany or Debbie Gibson, hwo many epople care about New Kid's on the Blcok, not many. Lohan, Simpson and Duff are all headed for that level of obsucrity when there time is up unless they prove they are truly great artits and not manufactured pop starts.

Christina Aguilera is an example of a manufacturedpop star was has taken contro of her career and tried to make an me for herslef as an artist. She writes the songs on her albu, heck she wrote the best song on Kelly Clarkson's debut Miss Indepedent. And while Aguilera migh come off as skanky, she can sing, and I have more respect for her as an artist then the rest of them. And i actualyl own her album, it has some good songs on it, and she has something to say in her songs besides "I'm hot" and "let me party."

While I think Mariah's career is gone downhill, she has a great voice and is one of hte most successful female artists of all time, people will remember her. Whitney Housten willalwyas be remembered, she is one fo the few people who can really sing the national anthem and hit all of the notes.

If Lohan wants to be remembered for her signign she is going to have to make songs better then Rumors, which just came off as her being a whiny spoiled brat. She might be tired of being followed, butthat press is part of the reason she is has $7 million dollar a move asking price, so it goes both ways.

You like what you like and I like what I like.

I like musicicans who songs have emotion, listent to the orgianl version of Layla or Teras in Heaven and you can tellt hses osngs mean something to Eric Clapton, his passion, emotion, sadness, lonign come through.

All I hear in these pop stars in them singing hooks that The Matrix wrote that are stnadard and catchy enough that any girlw itha decen tvoice can sing them and it would be popular.

I mean look at Jo-Jo with Her "Levave, Get Out"s ong or whatever it is scalle,d she is what 12 or 13...what the hell does she know about a real relationship. About somehing lasting forever? Those 8th grade relationships, they are rea really bloody heartbreaking, and the vdeo were they try to make her look older, ugh..no thank you. I rather listen to an artist with maturaity who has actualy been through some stufff sing a song about love.

Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:25 am
Extraordinary

Ashlee got her ass booed off!

Watch the video: http://www.local10.com/entertainment/40 ... etail.html

From the article

Ashlee Simpson's Orange Bowl halftime performance ended with the screeching line, "You make me want to scream," but all the crowd wanted to do was boo.

:lol:

Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:40 pm
Profile WWW
George A. Romero

HAHAHAHAHA!

Ashlee got her ass booed off!

Watch the video: http://www.local10.com/entertainment/40 ... etail.html

From the article

Ashlee Simpson's Orange Bowl halftime performance ended with the screeching line, "You make me want to scream," but all the crowd wanted to do was boo.

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: that ruled

Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:45 pm
Teenage Dream

That was kinda off funny actually. I didn't know what everyone was saying then I realized it was booing. But she sucks in live performances. Also, mostly guys were at the Orange Bowl cause it is football and her audience is mostly female. She didn't even sing the song right which also made her performance bad. That is probably her worst performance on live TV.

Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:26 pm
Speed Racer

Ashlee Simpson isn't a lip-syncher! The SNL incident was one technical mess. All of Ashlee Simpson's songs are original, yet Britney Spears songs are not even 1% original. Don't forget to check Hilary Duff.

you are just plain stupid.
When have you ever heard songs like:
Me Against the Music
Toxic
Everytime

many unreleased songs like
showdown
breath on me
touch of my hand
shadow
Early Mornin

youneed to know what you are talking about before you say things.
If anything is unoriginal it would be ashlee

And vince britney wrote over 1/3 of her last album.

though ashlee writes most of her song her lyrics suffer from stupidity.

Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:32 pm
Profile WWW

Spiderman2005 wrote:
Ashlee Simpson isn't a lip-syncher! The SNL incident was one technical mess. All of Ashlee Simpson's songs are original, yet Britney Spears songs are not even 1% original. Don't forget to check Hilary Duff.

Me Against the Music
Toxic
Everytime

showdown
breath on me
touch of my hand
shadow
Early Mornin

Britney's lyrics are shitty as well. Niether Ashlee Simpson nor Bitney Spears will be hailed as great lyricist down the line.

Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:01 pm
Speed Racer

Casey wrote:
Spiderman2005 wrote:

Me Against the Music
Toxic
Everytime

showdown
breath on me
touch of my hand
shadow
Early Mornin

Britney's lyrics are shitty as well. Niether Ashlee Simpson nor Bitney Spears will be hailed as great lyricist down the line.

Britney can atleast a song with meaning "Everytime" she wrote all of the lyrics
i agree but ashlees lyrics are hrrible as i recall

"Its been 3 days, com'n round her elike you know me, next stop You'll be using my toothpaste" WHAT IS THIS>?

Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:08 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2