Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Ashlee Simpson Pointing the Finger At Everyone But Herself.. 
Commander and Chef

http://www.local10.com/entertainment/40 ... etail.html

heres an article

http://www.juiceenewsdaily.com/0105/ent ... range.html

Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:46 pm
Profile WWW
rustiphica

Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:12 pm
Indiana Jones IV

Maverikk wrote:
I have no idea why that girl got signed by anybody. I don't usually say this, but she really isn't a very good singer, and it's not like her looks are incredible or anything like Britney Spears, so she has no redeeming qualities. If Ashley Simpson can sing, she's done a very good job of hiding it.

Yeah, hiding it through LipSyncing... Her father is her manager I believe and the only thing I can think of as to the reason WHY she got into the singing business is because of her older sister striking fame with her off the wall antics and her bad singing as well.. I think the issue with her older sister is the fact she's hot and that's what sold her: Being hot and dumb as a stick, not her impeccable singing.... :lol:

i haev to disagree with you about Jessica....download take my breath away (live with nick lachey) and download i wanna love you forever...some truely amazing talent. I'm really confused how Jessica could be so good and Ashlee so bad.

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder - BUY THE BOOK NOW!!! On New York Times Best Seller List 9 Weeks in a Row

Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:25 pm
Profile WWW
Cream of the Crop

Pinkpanther wrote:
matatonio wrote:
Pinkpanther wrote:
I agree with what you are saying here, but Christina Aguilera is not in the same boat as Britney Spears by any means. She always sings live at all her concerts, and television appearances, and her voice is phenomenal. She wrote over 90% of all the material on her latest album Stripped, and really proved that she can be a serious songwriter. Like I said I agree with what you are saying here, just not the comment about Christina. ;)

i also think Aguilela has a awsome voice, but she sings very bad live, she over sings all of her song, when she dancing on stage go can barely understand what she saying!

That is totally untrue! Christina sounds bad live? What the hell have you been smoking? :shock:

All of them sound like shit and should just admit they can't sing worth a fuck and go get a sitcom or something on the WB.. :-# Maybe these little girls should go see Mick Jagger and The STONES and let Mick Jagger show them how it's done.. I used to give a guy like Mick Jagger alot of shit cause of his age and the fact that The Rolling Stones are pretty much up there in age(upper 60's for all 4 of them) and when I saw "The Bridges to Babylon Tour" back in 1998 and sat in the 2nd Row, I was within at least 15 feet from Mick Jagger in front of me and let me tell ya something folks: This guy can sing his fucking heart out and has more energy and is probably in better shape than us.. He strut nonstop and belted out the Classics for 3 hours.. That's what I'm talking about.. When you pay good $$$ to see these people perform, you better give people your $$$ worth and not pull this lame shit like Ashlee Simpson's doing.. :roll:

=D> =D> =D> =D>

Well said!!!

Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:58 pm
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

It's partially our fault for not seeing her lack of vocal skills sooner. It took a screw-up on SNL for everyone to catch on that she's not a good singer at all. Thank God. I wouldn't want to see her get any more popular. At least her sister is entertaining to watch being a dumbass. Ashlee is not entertaining at all, being a whiny crybaby.

Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:49 pm
Forum General

I agree. Ashlee should never have become famous. She owes her TALENTED sister for everything. She seriously cannot sing worth a shit

Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:57 pm
Extra on the Ordinary

Joe simpson creepms me out :( :???: :mad:

Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:10 pm
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

Oh dear lord. I just watched the video. That was HORRIBLE. If she's going to sing, at least lip-synch.

Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:32 pm
Cream of the Crop

ABOUT THE SIMPSONS

is Jessica's heaving bosom :smile: :fishing:

Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:52 pm
Profile WWW

BKB_The_Man wrote:
Maverikk wrote:
I have no idea why that girl got signed by anybody. I don't usually say this, but she really isn't a very good singer, and it's not like her looks are incredible or anything like Britney Spears, so she has no redeeming qualities. If Ashley Simpson can sing, she's done a very good job of hiding it.

Yeah, hiding it through LipSyncing... Her father is her manager I believe and the only thing I can think of as to the reason WHY she got into the singing business is because of her older sister striking fame with her off the wall antics and her bad singing as well.. I think the issue with her older sister is the fact she's hot and that's what sold her: Being hot and dumb as a stick, not her impeccable singing.... :lol:

i haev to disagree with you about Jessica....download take my breath away (live with nick lachey) and download i wanna love you forever...some truely amazing talent. I'm really confused how Jessica could be so good and Ashlee so bad.

Simpson's verison of Take My Breath is painful and horrid, the orginal is so much better.

Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:46 am
No Wire Tampons!

I agree with what you are saying here, but Christina Aguilera is not in the same boat as Britney Spears by any means. She always sings live at all her concerts, and television appearances, and her voice is phenomenal. She wrote over 90% of all the material on her latest album Stripped, and really proved that she can be a serious songwriter. Like I said I agree with what you are saying here, just not the comment about Christina. ;)

](*,)

Sat Jan 15, 2005 5:00 am
Profile WWW
No Wire Tampons!

Nooo, heavily disagree here.

Christina has an amazing voice. Even live.

Ashlee SImpson is in a mad hating frenzie right now. But yeah, she's rubbish live.

And the clip of her getting heavily booed off stage, is absolutley hilarious.

Hillarious if your Joan Rivers maybe. =;

Look at her, the poor girl is crushed. Sure shes not the best singer, and sure i dont like her music at all. But people have been successful for stupider things, Paris Hilton perhaps Chris? Shes famous for being....stupid. And Ashlee is only young, shes vunerable and gave it her all, ive heard worse live renditions to a song than that, its not like shes got the best material either.

And Jessica Simpson wouldn't have been famous unless she had proved to be one of the dumbest people in history because her pop career was sinking superfast up till then. Ashlee benefited from big sister being a sexy dumbass though.

Sat Jan 15, 2005 5:11 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2