Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 500 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 20  Next
 How worried about the Omicron variant are you? 

Not worried at all, let's move on with life 50%  50%  [ 4 ]
Kind of worried, I might wear my mask but others don't have to 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Pretty worried, we should force masks and social distancing 25%  25%  [ 2 ]
Extremely worried, lockdown please! 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Unsure 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 8

100% That Bitch

Post Re: Have you had the Covid vaccine?
Go ahead and get covid. I literally had a 29 yesor old die on me yesterday. Go ahead

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:45 pm
Hold the door!

Even if it's not likely you'll die from COVID, the odds you'll die from the vaccine are infinitesimally smaller than dying from covid. Not getting it makes no sense.

Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:07 pm
Devil's Advocate

zwackerm wrote:
Even if it's not likely you'll die from COVID, the odds you'll die from the vaccine are infinitesimally smaller than dying from covid. Not getting it makes no sense.

At this point it's more like

The odds of vaccine failing and dying from COVID anyways OR the odds of something horribly going wrong with the new mRNA vaccine method

vs

the odds of not taking the vaccine and dying

It's ok to still think there's a higher chance of the latter happening but it depends how much you trust the numbers

Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:21 pm
Top Poster

Mau wrote:
Go ahead and get covid. I literally had a 29 yesor old die on me yesterday. Go ahead

What treatment did the 29 year get? I noticed your profile says you’re in Mexico, where ivermectin is available over the counter. Do you know if ivermectin was being provided?

Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:26 pm
Profile WWW
Hold the door!

Shack wrote:
zwackerm wrote:

The odds of vaccine failing and dying from COVID anyways OR the odds of something horribly going wrong with the new mRNA vaccine method

vs

It's ok to still think there's a higher chance of the latter happening but it depends how much you trust the numbers

6000 vaccinated people have died of covid, which translates to 1 in 27,000 vaccinated people, a majority of whom were elderly or had underlying conditions. Really big risk there :funny:

Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:38 pm
The Kramer

zwackerm wrote:
This is exactly what someone who is being mind-controlled by the Hollywood Elite would say!!!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:50 pm
Devil's Advocate

zwackerm wrote:
Shack wrote:
zwackerm wrote:

vs

6000 vaccinated people have died of covid, which translates to 1 in 27,000 vaccinated people, a majority of whom were elderly or had underlying conditions. Really big risk there :funny:

Fair although I think some countries like Israel and UK are having problems with hospitalized vaccinated people. I think there needs to be more time to judge. And that's before considering some of the other issues like ones Alex alluded to about whether they're being consistent about counting deaths with covid but with comorbidites vs deaths after getting the vaccine with comorbidities.

I would take a normal vaccine that puts the virus in you, but it seems plausible to me that their Yolo method of putting a protein in to trick your immune system, wasn't a guarantee to work and the rise in cases is reflective of that, if it doesn't hopefully at least it is harmless.

Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:18 pm
Hold the door!

I'm pretty sure Most people in the UK received the Astrazeneca vaccine which is garbage. The mrna ones are much more effective

Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:21 pm
Top Poster

zwackerm wrote:
I'm pretty sure Most people in the UK received the Astrazeneca vaccine which is garbage. The mrna ones are much more effective

I do find it interesting how so many Americans dismiss a lot of foreign vaccines to be garbage, despite the foreign countries pushing propaganda campaigns on their populace to claim they are not garbage.

Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:50 pm
Profile WWW
100% That Bitch

Alex Y. wrote:
Mau wrote:

What treatment did the 29 year get? I noticed your profile says you’re in Mexico, where ivermectin is available over the counter. Do you know if ivermectin was being provided?

Of course not. We treat them right. No ivermectin shit. But his lungs collapsed and even with the ventilator at maximum force hks saruration never wenr over 60%. He lasted 58 hours and then died. He wa sone year older than me :( that one rly hit me in the feels.

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:55 pm
Top Poster

Mau wrote:
Alex Y. wrote:
Mau wrote:

Of course not. We treat them right. No ivermectin shit. But his lungs collapsed and even with the ventilator at maximum force hks saruration never wenr over 60%. He lasted 58 hours and then died. He wa sone year older than me :( that one rly hit me in the feels.

That’s unfortunate, MATH+ protocol (https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-cont ... NGLISH.pdf ) and avoiding ventilator at max force (https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-cont ... rt-C19.svg), he might have had a better chance.

Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:11 pm
Profile WWW
100% That Bitch

Yeah, no he had no chance at gettin out of the ventilator. His covid was agressive as fuck

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:09 pm
Hold the door!

Post Re: How worried about the Delta variant are you?
Changed the poll question. You can probably guess my answer.

It's so strange to think anyone is worried about the delta variant. If it weren't for media fear mongering, I'd know not a soul worried about it.

Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:16 am
KJ's Leading Idiot

You should add one more option "Not enough data to form a precise opinion"

Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:26 am
Keeping it Light

Basically the delta variant is just coronavirus but more contagious, may it be barely more contagious I don't know, but the virus has not weakened that s for sure. Our protection with the vaccines has gone up, but the virus in which ever variant it may appear is just nasty. (Kind of funny? That an unrelated show about variants is in some way so closely connected to elements we're dealing with in real life).

Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:33 am
Devil's Advocate

Depends what you mean by "worried", I haven't been afraid of covid in terms of physical health for more than a year, worried about it causing more havoc in terms of masks/mandates/etc., maybe.

Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:10 pm
Extraordinary

I'm a little worried as I don't want to get covid since I had lung surgery years ago and I don't know how it would affect me. Definitely glad I'm vaccinated though.

Wearing masks is honestly so second nature that I really don't mind wearing one indoors when I'm shopping and what not. I'm glad I feel fine going to a movie or eating out without the fear from last year but until there's some type of control over spread things are gonna just stay this way.

Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:32 pm
Hold the door!

Cases will probably plummet in a couple weeks like in the UK. That next variant better be ready soon if they want to keep the panic up!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:45 pm
The Kramer

zwackerm wrote:
Cases will probably plummet in a couple weeks like in the UK. That next variant better be ready soon if they want to keep the panic up!
But I thought we were only keeping the panic up to make Trump look bad? Wasn't the entire thing supposed to go away after the election???

I voted slightly worried. Not just about Delta variant, but our country's rejection of reality as a whole, which these vaccinations are getting tied into.

Yet I also just booked a trip to Vegas. Last time around I thought it was our civic duty to do everything we could to prevent the spread of this disease. I did quarantine (better than just about anyone else I'd reckon) , I did masks and I got the damn vaccine even though I wasn't thrilled about the rewriting mRNA Jurassic Park shit. So I'm gonna switch to a darwinist approach for a litle bit. If you suffer from Rona you have nobody to blame but yourself. I'm cool with masks, I'm cool with vaxxports, but I'm not cool with letting Selfish and Stupid Americans drag the rest of us down (though they do that with everything else so I guess this will be no different.) If music festivals get cancelled then I'm gonna go on a Shame Spree for all the unvaccinated, the likes of which we've never seen!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:51 pm
KJ's Leading Idiot

^ Yeah! You go gurl.....

Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:21 pm
Superfreak

Vax rate is increasing significantly. 70% of adults have had 1 shot or more - let's keep going.

Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:14 pm
Top Poster

Flava'd vs The World wrote:
Yet I also just booked a trip to Vegas.

How "shameful" do you feel about being a potential superspreader by booking this trip? Since according to CDC:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white- ... s-n1275012

Quote:
CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said recent studies had shown that those vaccinated individuals who do become infected with Covid have just as much viral load as the unvaccinated, making it possible for them to spread the virus to others.

Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:46 pm
Profile WWW
KJ's Leading Idiot

Alex Y. wrote:
Flava'd vs The World wrote:
Yet I also just booked a trip to Vegas.

How "shameful" do you feel about being a potential superspreader by booking this trip? Since according to CDC:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white- ... s-n1275012

Quote:
CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said recent studies had shown that those vaccinated individuals who do become infected with Covid have just as much viral load as the unvaccinated, making it possible for them to spread the virus to others.

Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:27 pm
Top Poster

Better article here:
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/29/heal ... ssion.html

This is obviously a precursor to either new booster shot or 3rd of same shot.

Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:39 pm
Profile WWW
KJ's Leading Idiot

Alex Y. wrote:
Better article here:
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/29/heal ... ssion.html

This is obviously a precursor to either new booster shot or 3rd of same shot.

Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 500 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 20  Next