Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 9663 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387  Next
 The Lateshow - The Revival 
100% That Bitch

Post Re: The Lateshow - The Revival
Thank u

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Sat May 15, 2021 2:52 pm
100% That Bitch

#FreeBritney.

Its xomplete an utter bullsjit what she has gone through.

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:42 pm
Don't Dream It, Be It

I'm no legal expert, but I don't see how something like this isn't reviewed/modified every so often (say, every 2 years so something) to evaluate the state of the individual and to determine if any changes are to be made. Unless it is, and I haven't read up on it enough. I don't understand how there can be an "agreement" that's now 13-years old to prevent someone from physically having children (among everything else, but especially that) for such a long duration.

“Gods are great ... but the heart is greater. For it is from our hearts they come, and to our hearts they shall return.”
“We were like gods at the dawning of the world, & our joy was so bright we could see nothing else but the other.”
“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
“You have to pretend you get an endgame. You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can't carry on at all.”
"Paper is dead without words / Ink idle without a poem / All the world dead without stories."

Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:00 pm
Profile WWW
KJ's Leading Idiot

I didn't knew there was this concept of conservatorship in US. 13 years is a very long time and I don't understand why the conservator would "deny" her the right to have children or marry, specially if Britney's partner agrees to a pre-nup or other terms based on conservator.

Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:19 pm
Devil's Advocate

I'm just now reading up on this story but I'm willing to consider there may be another side to it and the judge could keep extending the conservatorship for reason.

Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:48 am
Devil's Advocate

My apartment is basically a sauna right now... I assume everyone else is also hot in herre?

Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:03 am
Don't Dream It, Be It

Last three days have been 91-94. I own a (old) brick house, so it does tend to stay a little cooler inside than outside, but it's difficult to cool during/after prolonged excessive heat. During the day, it's noticeably cooler. But at night, it's noticeably hotter.

But I'll take the heat over any freezing temperatures, and over any severe storms. And, of course, there are storms in the upcoming forecast. The weather this year has been pretty all over the place (it was even in the 40s for a night or two a couple weeks ago).

Not too many days so far this year of just comfortable conditions. Winter temps/conditions basically eliminated the first half of Spring (couldn't get the garden started until May), and Summer has basically eliminated the rest of Spring. Spring-like conditions lasted like 2 weeks. And pollen has been a real bitch this year too. My car (and more) has been coated in it on multiple occasions.

“Gods are great ... but the heart is greater. For it is from our hearts they come, and to our hearts they shall return.”
“We were like gods at the dawning of the world, & our joy was so bright we could see nothing else but the other.”
“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
“You have to pretend you get an endgame. You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can't carry on at all.”
"Paper is dead without words / Ink idle without a poem / All the world dead without stories."

Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:04 pm
Profile WWW
Devil's Advocate

I think it got to around 38-39 C/100 F here but things turned the corner today. I don't remember ever having a response to heat like that or being so desperate for a normal day.

I thought Chippy was in the death zone (Arizona) but I'm looking at some of these numbers and apparently Portland was at 46 C/115 F a few days ago.

Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:18 pm
Don't Dream It, Be It

The temps are certainly high around here, 10-15F above average, but not quite at record levels (~5F shy).

And yeah, the northwest has experienced the worst of it (certainly relative to normal and above average conditions), with many places recording record highs. And if record highs weren't record in some areas, then those places very likely set new records for June I would imagine. Oregon and Washington reaching 100F is already crazy, but 110F, 115-120F is absurd. British Columbia hit 118F(!), highest temp ever recorded in Canada, and a whopping 43F above the average.

Many in the northwest don't even have air conditioning (similar to many in Texas not having heating earlier this year with their freezing weather...if they could use it of course...), so it's got to be brutal. I was just reading how things like power cables have melted, as a result of the heat in Portland, and roads/payment have suffered cracking up in Washington, and that's likely the case throughout the region.

Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:37 pm
Profile WWW
100% That Bitch

Welp. Mexico on the rise again with covid. Restrictions are back back back back again :(

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:37 am
100% That Bitch

I'm buying a house!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldnt be happier!

10 years of nonstopping studying finally paid off.

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:12 pm
KJ's Leading Idiot

Awesome congratulations Mau. A house is a great milestone in life :thumbsup:

Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:39 pm
100% That Bitch

Im also trying to buy a new car, im thinking of getting the kia seltos 2022, any ideas? Experiences with the Kia franchise?

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:32 pm
KJ's Leading Idiot

I've never been interested in cars but I have heard really good things about some of the models of Kia (can't remember numbers). Generally speaking a good and affordable brand with luxury cars though that night just be Singapore where buying a car is a heavily taxing investment.

Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:55 pm
100% That Bitch

Yeah i think Seltos may be the winner, but i checked and i can buy an Audi Q2 for the same price so idk lulz.

Do i want luxury or do i keep it simple.

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:04 pm
KJ's Leading Idiot

I found small things in luxury cars are really helpful in your day to day driving experience but incase you can't afford those best to keep it simple.

Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:55 pm
Devil's Advocate

Funny thread, a lot of good ones in the replies

Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:20 am
100% That Bitch

Lulz

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:12 am
Don't Dream It, Be It

Mau, what is going on down there in Mexico? Is it GTA IRL in Mexico City? :funny:

Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:44 pm
Profile WWW
100% That Bitch

Omg there's another video where they are trying to get the taxi driver off rhe car but he's stuck inside the car while it's getting dragged and squashed between that idiot and the white Mazda.

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:05 pm
100% That Bitch

He was highly intoxicated AND got beat up by the furious drivers before they delivered him to the police lulz.

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:06 pm
100% That Bitch

Malignant may be my favorite twist of all times in s movie. It's just so.... i cant even describe it

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:40 am
100% That Bitch

Lil nas x is gonna become one of the most influential artists of all times.

Mark my words.

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:31 am
Devil's Advocate

Any thoughts on Gabby Pettito case? I like the idea of them faking it for fame.

I'm sure there will be movie/tv adaptations for this one way or the other, American Crime Story would be good.

Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:47 pm
Keeping it Light

I think it's still too small for something like ACS, but given the attention it's getting I have little doubt this will get adapted.

The obvious thing is that the boyfriend has pushed her off a cliff somewhere, but we'll see.

Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9663 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387  Next