Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 3:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Sean just banned LMX (from bABA - "Read my message Pg2) 
Award Winning Bastard

I would love you never mentioned that story.

Now you're just teasing us with it.

TELL IT NOW! ;)

I'll pacify you with another quick story.. Our old friend Hito, one of the smartest and most respected members of BOM who left in total disgust of Sean, resurfaced after 9 months and joined the other site, which I was thrilled about. He recently posted this, and I can't help but giggle my ass off..

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traff ... cemojo.com

Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:48 pm
Award Winning Bastard

Oh yeah, feel free to write your own reviews of the site and the administrator if you wish. Here's the link again. It would be a public service for your fellow internet surfers who might be interested in reading about the place. Be honest now, and don't spread any lies. :D

Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:52 pm
College Boy T

Nebs wrote:

TELL IT NOW! ;)

I'll pacify you with another quick story.. Our old friend Hito, one of the smartest and most respected members of BOM who left in total disgust of Sean, resurfaced after 9 months and joined the other site, which I was thrilled about. He recently posted this, and I can't help but giggle my ass off..

You know what I find suprising? If you scroll down, you'll see that 16% go to the "admin.boxofficemojo.com" page. I'm just wondering, who the hell's visiting the administrator page?

Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:56 pm
Powered By Hate

Jon Lyrik wrote:
Understood. :wink: It's good to see you about, Mavv, since I haven't seen you around the 'net since Herr Furher Sean banned you.

Good to see you too, Jon. :wink: And hey, keep your eyes peeled, and I hope Sean is reading this (you're an impotent loser :lol: ) because this isn't over. Remember, I have yet to tell my Sean story, and the ones that everyone else is telling don't compare. There is a reason that I never went back to BOM. Sean knows full well what I speak of.

TELL US!

And Sean isn't impotent, he just got in a hissy fit that Brandon won't anally pleasure him tonight, so he has to take it out on members of the site.

Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:04 pm
Award Winning Bastard

You know what I find suprising? If you scroll down, you'll see that 16% go to the "admin.boxofficemojo.com" page. I'm just wondering, who the hell's visiting the administrator page?[/quote]

I don't know what that means. Perhaps it's the forums?

Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:04 pm
Powered By Hate

Maverikk wrote:
Nebs wrote:

TELL IT NOW! ;)

You know what I find suprising? If you scroll down, you'll see that 16% go to the "admin.boxofficemojo.com" page. I'm just wondering, who the hell's visiting the administrator page?

Probably a bitter former member trying to hack into the site and destroy it.

Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:05 pm
Speed Racer

How bout i go to BOM and post a bunch of ads for this site?

Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:07 pm
Profile WWW
Site Owner

How bout i go to BOM and post a bunch of ads for this site?

While I appreciate the gesture, I don't want to see you get banned, so I would advise you not to.

Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:09 pm
Profile WWW
College Boy Z

Sean is getting way out of line. He knows that he's losing his best posters. He knows that they're all coming to this site. And yet, he still continues with the ridiculous bannings to prevent us from getting in contact with the others. One by one, we're all going to be banned from there. I hope... better yet, I dare him to do that.

Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:14 pm
Award Winning Bastard

TELL US!

And Sean isn't impotent, he just got in a hissy fit that Brandon won't anally pleasure him tonight, so he has to take it out on members of the site.

Jon, timing is everything, plus I like the fact that Sean is no doubt reading this thread and hanging on our every word, and he's sweating that something he is wishing wasn't going to be exposed, soon will be.

Listening good , Sean?

It may be today, it may be tomorrow, it may be 6 months from now, but I will be going public with it. I hope you learn a lesson from it, and grow up, and quit acting like a snot nosed spoiled little boy, and if I'm ever in LA, and by sheer coincidence run into you on the street, I'll give you an opportunity to apologize to me for the violation, and might just request that you lick my boot first, just so you know how seriously offensive what you did was. Just don't pee yourself or anything, because I'd have to tell everyone. 8)

Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:16 pm
College Boy T

Spoil his "reputation" right before the Holidays.

Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:41 pm
Site Owner

I hate to say this, but this thread is getting truly ridiculous.

Sean is not reading this thread and sweating it out, he could acre less what 60 people do on someone's personal page. Furthermore, I hope you don't reveal it at all, and if you do, do it quickly because I would hate for it to come up 48 hours from now when everyone else has already moved on and started to make this forum about present and future interactions and not past ones.

Dolce we love you :wink:

But I agree. While I really do want to hear Mavericks story, lets just move on from this stupid event.

I for one am going out to get insanely hammered. Any traces of intelligence will be gone, and when I come back any posts I make are done while under the influence of Alkehol.

Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:44 pm
Profile WWW
College Boy T

...Alkehol.

You've already started, I see. ;)

Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:46 pm
Award Winning Bastard

I hate to say this, but this thread is getting truly ridiculous.

Sean is not reading this thread and sweating it out, he could acre less what 60 people do on someone's personal page. Furthermore, I hope you don't reveal it at all, and if you do, do it quickly because I would hate for it to come up 48 hours from now when everyone else has already moved on and started to make this forum about present and future interactions and not past ones.

No offense, but you really don't know Sean at all, and you have no idea what I'm talking about, and if you did, you would know that it's a SERIOUS offense that was committed, and not some little rant. I won't be revealing it here, but I'll handle this my way, thank you very much. Perhaps if you were the one who was violated, you'd be singing a different tune, but don't expect me to have your mindset, simply because YOU don't know Sean and haven't been violated on such a level as I was, because that's just naive of you. :wink:

Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:58 pm
Commander and Chef

Mav. I dont think thats what Dolce really means to imply.

Echoing your own words about Dailysmile, it failed because people couldnt get off the subject of Sean .. it wasnt a movie discussion site, it was a "we hate sean" forum ..

What she means is that your waiting another 2 days, or a week or whatever is just going to keep bringing the subject back up.

A offensive as what Sean might have done to you, it doesnt discount the fact that THIS (and movie fever forum) needs to take off and every mention of BOM is just pushing us back.

I'm only leaving this thread open because there is a need to vent frustration .. but I think you know as well as I do that this frustration needs to get vented out of everyone's system quick so that our joint venture can be a success : )

Hope everyone understands that I'm not trying to discourage the talk about whats going on .. just telling people that there is a silver lining in this whole thing, once again pointed out by Mav. The more the bannings, the more people are seeing reasons to leave, the weaker it gets there and the more better it gets here. The quicker this thread dies, the more welcoming the atmosphere here gets instead of people having to come here and having to discuss the same matter again : )

Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Profile WWW
Award Winning Bastard

arsi, I know what she means, but I feel it is important that she realize that this is not something that will be going away in 2 days with everybody moving on. There will be another thread started like this soon enough, because Sean will ban another, and another, and another. It's his MO. The subject will not be going away, because Sean is not going away, and this will always be happening, and it's not going to magically stop.

I agree with you, and like dolce, and I want her to realize this sooner than later, about the type of person we are dealing with. These threads and these subjects are not going away. The next banning will bring it to the surface again. It's not like it's going to die out, and everybody will move on, only to have me bring it up, and to suggest that, suggests a lack of understanding of who and what Sean Saulsbury is. He will give me oppurtunities for the next year to expose this stuff, and she should realize that, instead of thinking myself or anyone else will be at the root of the problem that will go away if we want it to.

I didn't start this thread, and I agree that this shouldn't be a "bitch about Sean" site. That's not good for anything, but pretending this will go away is just asking for a worse reaction when it happens again. The reaction would be better if everybody understands that it isn't going away.

Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:25 pm
Commander and Chef

And yes, I'm expecting another thread or something very soon.

I meant it from the point of view of adding fuel on fire ... as in waiting for the right moment .. there really is no right moment for anything really .. a fire will always start but why provide the catalysts to make it much more than is required : )

Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:17 pm
Profile WWW
rustiphica

Hehe... more people getting banned. And it was all the rusty who started the getting banned bandwagon this time around!

Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:10 pm
Forum General

Yeah he says he wont let me back at all...O well, screw it. He has banned even more people since myself. He is loosing his best posters and he knows it. Good riddence.

p.s. Im really glad to be here guys, all of you all have been very supportive

p.s.s. Dolce I love you!

Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:18 pm
George A. Romero

Yeah he says he wont let me back at all...O well, screw it. He has banned even more people since myself. He is loosing his best posters and he knows it. Good riddence.

p.s. Im really glad to be here guys, all of you all have been very supportive

p.s.s. Dolce I love you!

i'm glad we're all here too. this forum is getting pretty good, and we're no longer under the iron fist of sean

Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:19 pm
rustiphica

dolcevita wrote:
Guys quit with the personal attacks on posters over at BOM. Its not going to make this site get any stronger. I don't think its going to help if someone does jusp off and then comes in here interested in keeping up with y'all and instead finds pages and pages of slamming. I know some of the above mentioned people pretty well and you need to remember that alot of people get swepped away in the moment and only step back to think about it in the aftermath. That's how it goes.

What she said
And what she implied
and what she swiped to us under the table.
All of it.
Every freaking word of it, whether or not read or not read, heard or not heard, spoken or not spoken. ALL OF IT !

That's so true. Just move on with the now man. The future is ahead of us. I was so deep there.

Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:22 pm
Forum General

I know we should still be bringing up stuff about BOM. BUt it just really pisses me off. I put alot of time and effort into that site. I paid money for that site,and for him to just ban me for some idiotic reason just pisses me off. I have been posting there for a year and its over just like that?

Now Im going to light a fire up KJ's site's ass! and post like crazy

Last edited by lovemerox on Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:23 pm
George A. Romero

I know we should still be bringing up stuff about BOM. BUt it just really pisses me off. I put alot of time and effort into that site. I paid money for that site,and for him to just ban me for some idiotic reason just pisses me off. I have been posting there for a year and its over just like that?
Fuck him, Fuck Bom and Fuck sean....IM done and I dont care anymore

Now Im going to light a fire up KJ's site's ass! and post like crazy

woohoo! join me and rusty in our posting binges!!

Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:24 pm
I'm Batman

If you paid money for that site you should sue back for your money.

Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:24 pm