Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 8:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Willy's Wonderland 

Rate this film:
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C 100%  100%  [ 2 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2

Willy's Wonderland 
KJ's Leading Idiot

Post Willy's Wonderland
Quote:
Willy's Wonderland (previously known as Wally's Wonderland), is a 2021 American action-comedy horror film directed by Kevin Lewis, written by G. O. Parsons, and produced by Nicolas Cage, Jeremy Davis, David Ozer, Mike Nilon and veteran actor/producer Grant Cramer.[1][2] The film stars Cage, Emily Tosta, Ric Reitz, Chris Warner, Kai Kadlec, Christian Delgrosso, Caylee Cowan, Terayle Hill, Jonathan Mercedes, David Sheftell, and Beth Grant.

Willy's Wonderland was released through video on demand on February 12, 2021 by Screen Media Films. It was originally set for a worldwide theatrical release on October 30, 2020, but was postponed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic causing the closure of theaters across the globe.

Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:13 am
Forum General

Post Re: Willy's Wonderland
I didn't enjoy this as much as I thought I would, but its a pretty entertaining B-horror flick. Silent, Nic Cage was badass and very entertaining to watch and the practical effects and the gore is pretty solid aswell, but I didn't like/care for any of the supporting characters honestly and just wanted them all to die horrible deaths as soon as possible.

I get them wanting more of a body count type of flick, but I feel like I definitely would have liked this alot more had it just been Nic Cage battling against the possessed animatronics.

C+

Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:52 am
KJ's Leading Idiot

Post Re: Willy's Wonderland
Its a very well made pic and Nic Cage is good here specially because he gets nothing to speak and just goes bonkers in his killings. There is so good gore and practical effects as well. Having said that the movie suffers from coherence at times and pacing is all over the place with some unintentional hilarious scenes. The supporting cast in particular and their arcs takes away a lot of attention from the movie and brings this down.

C

Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]