Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 The Kid Detective 

Rate this film:
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 100%  100%  [ 2 ]
C 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2

The Kid Detective 
KJ's Leading Idiot

Post The Kid Detective
Quote:
The Kid Detective is a 2020 Canadian mystery comedy-drama film written and directed by Evan Morgan and starring Adam Brody, Sophie NĂ©lisse, Wendy Crewson, with Sarah Sutherland, and Tzi Ma.

The Kid Detective had its world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival on September 13, 2020, and was released in the United States on October 16, 2020. Since its release, the film has grossed $364,138.

Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:39 am
KJ's Leading Idiot

Post Re: The Kid Detective
This was a good detective movie that presents a broken character with unfulfilled potential and bringing him to full circle with a murder mystery. Adam Brody is really great in here and I wish he had a better and bigger future than this. Very impressed with Evan Morgan's script and direction as well. The biggest problem was the ending which needed a little more thrills and I can understand why Morgan went in this direction but the movie would have benefitted from a little more tension.

B

Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:44 am
Forum General

Post Re: The Kid Detective
I have always been a fan of Adam Brody and while I also wish he became a bigger name by now I don't think I've ever seen him give a bad perfromance either. The movie is very low key and while the stakes/tension could have been higher his performance as the lead in this always kept me engaged aswell as the fact that its a pretty solid detective movie overall.

B

Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]