Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 6:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Tales from the Hood 3 

Rate this film:
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1

Tales from the Hood 3 
KJ's Leading Idiot

Post Tales from the Hood 3
Quote:
As William, a lumbering man in his 50s, and Brooklyn, a six-year-old child, try to outrun an unseen evil, Brooklyn decides to tell William four moralistic but deeply horrific stories to distract herself from the impending danger. The first story deals with a greedy real estate agent, David, who burns down an apartment to drive it's last remaining tenants, The Bradford Family, out of their home. The second story concerns some frat boys who throw a white supremacist party, and the American Terrorist, Psycho Johnny, who puts a violent end to the party. The third story revolves around the struggling singer, Chela and her rich employer Miss Marie Bastille who Chela wants to kill her and use her money to further push her career. The forth story is about a petty thief who he ends up killing one of his victim, and becomes cursed in the aftermath of his sin.

Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:49 pm
Forum General

Post Re: Tales from the Hood 3
It's better than the second film which I pretty much hated, but that honestly isn't saying much and I just don't know why this was called Tales from the Hood when nothing about it is hood related and it was obvious that they filmed it in Canada somewhere which really made it feel even more jarring IMO. I did enjoy some of the stories though, although they weren't as horror focused as I wanted them to be, but at least there were some interesting ideas in them. The acting is pretty good too with Tony Todd being the standout, but they just can't make you forget that this is a lower budgeted film with shoddy/bad CGI effects all over the place and the overall quality of the production values was nothing to write home about either.

C

Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]