Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Let It Snow (2020) 

Rate this film:
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
F 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 2

Let It Snow (2020) 
KJ's Leading Idiot

Post Let It Snow (2020)
Quote:
Separated from her fiance after sneaking onto a restricted slope, Mia, a free riding snowboarder, must survive not only against nature, but the masked snowmobile rider in black who's out for her blood.

Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:32 am
Forum General

Post Re: Let It Snow (2020)
This was a really lame slasher film unfortunately. If you want to see this kind of film done better just go watch the first two Cold Prey movies and hell I would even put Cold Prey III over this. At least with those films you get plenty of gore and kills which you get none of in this and if it wasn't for the beautiful cinematography my score would be even lower.

D-

Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:43 am
Wallflower

Honestly the worst movie of the year so far. What a letdown. The premise was so promising. I love a good slasher and this has a cool setting (Pun not intended. Or maybe it is. :P). But unfortunately it's just fucking boring. The killer hardly ever shows up and when they do they really don't do much. The lead isn't very likable either so it was hard to even care what happened. Add on a lame ending and there's really nothing but the setting to recommend about this one. If you haven't seen the first two Cold Prey films check those out instead (wasn't a fan of the third but even that was better than this).

2/10 (F)

Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:45 pm
Wallflower

Dil wrote:
This was a really lame slasher film unfortunately. If you want to see this kind of film done better just go watch the first two Cold Prey movies and hell I would even put Cold Prey III over this. At least with those films you get plenty of gore and kills which you get none of in this and if it wasn't for the beautiful cinematography my score would be even lower.

D-

Holy shit. I didn't even read your review before posting mine. Just saw you gave it a D-. Yet now I feel like I copied it. Most notably with your sentiments on the Cold Prey films being the same.

Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:47 pm
KJ's Leading Idiot

Good I avoided this.

Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]