Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Climax 

Grade?
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
C 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2

Climax 
now we know

Post Climax

Quote:
Climax is a 2018 psychological horror dance film written, co-edited and directed by Gaspar NoƩ. The film stars Sofia Boutella alongside an ensemble cast of supporting roles. Set in the mid-1990s, the story follows a group of French dancers who gather at an abandoned school for a late-night rehearsal. However, they begin to suffer vivid and surreal hallucinations when they learn their sangria is laced with LSD.

Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:14 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General

Post Re: Climax
Really insane fucking film, but I should have expected as much considering its from the director of Irreversible. I'll admit that I almost considered turning off after the first 30 minutes because it was nothing but people having conversations for what seemed like forever, but I am glad I stuck with it, because once shit hits the fan it definitely delivers. Sofia Boutella does a fantastic job here selling the horror of the situation as you are seeing it unfold through mostly her eyes, and there is some truly awesome and disturbing imagery in this that I know will stick with me for a very long time. I also loved the way this film was shot as well with all the crazy camera angles and the use of colors in certain scenes. It obviously won't be for everybody, but it is definitely worth checking out for the experience of watching it for the first time ever alone.

A

Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]