Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Shin Godzilla 

Rate This Film
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
C 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1

Shin Godzilla 
KJ's Leading Pundit

Post Shin Godzilla

Quote:
Shin Godzilla[5] (シン・ゴジラ Shin Gojira?, also known as Godzilla Resurgence)[2][6] is a 2016 Japanese science fiction kaiju film featuring Godzilla, produced and distributed by Toho. It is the 31st film in the Godzilla franchise, the 29th Godzilla film produced by Toho, and Toho's third reboot of the franchise.[7] The film is co-directed by Hideaki Anno and Shinji Higuchi, with a screenplay by Anno and visual effects by Higuchi and stars Hiroki Hasegawa, Yutaka Takenouchi, and Satomi Ishihara and reimagines Godzilla's origins where he emerges in modern Japan for the first time.

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct

Rev wrote:
Fuck Trump

Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:20 am
Forum General

Post Re: Shin Godzilla
This was a solid throwback to the Godzilla movies of the 90's which is what I grew up and am a big fan of. However, this could have been a great Godzilla film had Godzilla himself been better utilized and even though I know this is a reboot and essentially an origins flick I think atleast one monster battle would have really helped. The humans vs. Godzilla element has never appealed to me even in the past movies and it's no different here. Although, I did love seeing him tear through the city at the beginning and hearing the classic music was cool. The new design could use some work in future movies though.

Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]