Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Class of 1984 

What grade would you give this film?
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
C 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1

Class of 1984 
Let's Call It A Bromance

Post Class of 1984
Class of 1984

Quote:
Class of 1984 is a 1982 Canadian action crime thriller film directed by Mark Lester and co-written by Tom Holland and John Saxton based on a story by Holland. The film stars Perry King, Merrie Lynn Ross, Timothy Van Patten, Stefan Arngrim, Michael J. Fox (credited as Michael Fox in an early role prior to his breakthrough role in Back to the Future), and Roddy McDowall.

The film utilized the punk look and image that was becoming part of popular culture in the early 1980s. The theme song, "I Am the Future", was performed by Alice Cooper. The film also features a performance by Canadian punk band Teenage Head.

The film begins with a warning that it is based on true events.

Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:05 pm
Profile WWW
Keeping it Light

Post Re: Class of 1984
I had a really good time with this film. It's funny and interesting, the topic of a more rebellious society appealed to me a lot. The theme of the film just make you think while at the same time throws a lot of entertainment in the mix. It's just a good story, turned into a well made film, with performances from a group of young and talented actors. I just love films from the 80's, they have this nostalgic vibe, and things just looked real without all this CGI crap.

B+

Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]