Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Rest Stop 

What grade would you give this film?
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 3

Rest Stop 
loyalfromlondon

Post Rest Stop
Rest Stop

Quote:
Rest Stop: Dead Ahead is the first direct-to-video horror film released by Warner Studios' "Raw Feed" imprint on October 17, 2006. It was written and directed by John Shiban.

The plot involves a girl who is terrorized by a deranged serial killer while on a cross country road trip to California.

Same.

Algren wrote:
I don't think. I predict. ;)

Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:55 am
now we know

Post Re: Rest Stop
Rest Stop

Pure garbage. Every single scene is unoriginal and crap. It does feature some eerie family in a camper van, and I'm sure there are nutters out there that will love this shit, probably the same people that enjoyed The Hills Have Eyes remake, but I think of Rest Stop as the lower-class of cinema, the bottom feeder, the beggar, that disgusting person that repulses everybody who they meet. Don't get me wrong, this is not some ultra-sick movie that gory fans should see, it's just crap. A guy has been killing people since the 70s, and apparently he's been driving the same yellow truck since that time, or at least the same plates anyway. So, he must be at least 60 years old by now...laughable.

You do get to see the perfectly shaped breasts of Jaimie Alexander early on, though. It's quick, so for all of you perverts out there; get your finger ready on pause button. She's in Thor, which I'm sure you're all aware of.

F

STOP UIGHUR GENOCIDE IN XINJIANG
FIGHT FOR TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE
FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:45 am
Profile WWW
Your Knife, My Back. My Gun, Your Head.

Algren wrote:
Rest Stop

Pure garbage. Every single scene is unoriginal and crap. It does feature some eerie family in a camper van, and I'm sure there are nutters out there that will love this shit, probably the same people that enjoyed The Hills Have Eyes remake, but I think of Rest Stop as the lower-class of cinema, the bottom feeder, the beggar, that disgusting person that repulses everybody who they meet. Don't get me wrong, this is not some ultra-sick movie that gory fans should see, it's just crap. A guy has been killing people since the 70s, and apparently he's been driving the same yellow truck since that time, or at least the same plates anyway. So, he must be at least 60 years old by now...laughable.

You do get to see the perfectly shaped breasts of Jaimie Alexander early on, though. It's quick, so for all of you perverts out there; get your finger ready on pause button. She's in Thor, which I'm sure you're all aware of.

F

I agree with this assessment 100%. I just can't believe a studio actually saw potential in this. :wacko:

Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:58 am
New Server, Same X

Pretty sure Jaimie Alexander's breasts were a body double.

Also sure we now have two threads for the same shit movie.

You need to start searching these things, Algren.

Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:54 pm
now we know

I check the thread archive every time.

STOP UIGHUR GENOCIDE IN XINJIANG
FIGHT FOR TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE
FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:18 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]