Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:43 pm



Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Wednesday 5/16 Ratings 
Author Message
Cream of the Crop
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:40 pm
Posts: 2987
Location: Free Country, USA
Post Wednesday 5/16 Ratings
Source: http://pifeedback.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/ ... m/66410625

1. "American Idol" (FOX) 27.37
2. "The Price is Right Million Dollar Spectacular" (CBS) 14.08
3. "Criminal Minds (Season finale)" (CBS) 13.29
4. "CSI: NY (Season finale)" (CBS) 12.90
5. "Lost" (ABC) 12.09
6. "Bones (Season finale)" (FOX) 10.71
7. "Medium (Season finale)" (NBC) 7.58
8. "Crossing Jordan (Series finale)" (NBC) 6.40
9. "America's Next Top Model (Season finale)" (CW) 6.31
10. "According to Jim (Season finale)" (ABC) 5.47
11. "Thank God You're Here (Series finale)" (NBC) 4.65
12. "Notes from the Underbelly" (ABC) 4.54
13. "According to Jim" (R, ABC) 4.11
14. "Notes from the Underbelly (Season finale)" (ABC) 3.94
15. "One Tree Hill" (CW) 2.72

_________________
"How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Got a, got a compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Working on, working on that for quite some time?"

Battle of the 2005 movies - Vote Now!


Thu May 17, 2007 12:15 pm
Profile WWW
Begging Naked

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:07 pm
Posts: 14473
Location: The Present (Duh)
Post 
People really like The Price is Right. :huh:

I wonder how much (If anything) Melinda's elimination will hurt the show next week.

Here's hoping Lost can at least break 13 million viewers next week.

Oh, and that's some godawful rendition for OTH.


Thu May 17, 2007 12:23 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:45 pm
Posts: 6447
Post 
Positive* Jon wrote:
Oh, and that's some godawful rendition for OTH.

Seriously. I wonder if it really got a full 22 episode pick up for midseason.

_________________
......


Thu May 17, 2007 12:34 pm
Profile
Arrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:17 pm
Posts: 21545
Post 
Positive* Jon wrote:
People really like The Price is Right. :huh:

I wonder how much (If anything) Melinda's elimination will hurt the show next week.

Here's hoping Lost can at least break 13 million viewers next week.

Oh, and that's some godawful rendition for OTH.


Bob Barker's sex appeal brings in all the women viewers of all ages


Thu May 17, 2007 12:35 pm
Profile
Wallflower
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:53 am
Posts: 33260
Location: Minnesota
Post 
ONE TREE HILL had HORRIBLE retention out of TOP MODEL last night! VERONICA could have done better and that show is beloved! If they are keeping fucking ONE TREE HILL then they better keep VERONICA MARS!

_________________
Image


Thu May 17, 2007 12:50 pm
Profile
Forum General
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:45 pm
Posts: 6447
Post 
Mike wrote:
ONE TREE HILL had HORRIBLE retention out of TOP MODEL last night! VERONICA could have done better and that show is beloved! If they are keeping fucking ONE TREE HILL then they better keep VERONICA MARS!

They aren't. :(

_________________
......


Thu May 17, 2007 12:51 pm
Profile
Wallflower
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:53 am
Posts: 33260
Location: Minnesota
Post 
jujubee wrote:
Mike wrote:
ONE TREE HILL had HORRIBLE retention out of TOP MODEL last night! VERONICA could have done better and that show is beloved! If they are keeping fucking ONE TREE HILL then they better keep VERONICA MARS!

They aren't. :(


It's not a sure thing. They were reporting yesterday that it wouldn't likely be on the schedule that was released today because they are waiting until they watch a preview of what the re-tooled show would be like on June 15th, and then they will announce their decision.

_________________
Image


Thu May 17, 2007 12:53 pm
Profile
Forum General
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:45 pm
Posts: 6447
Post 
Mike wrote:
jujubee wrote:
Mike wrote:
ONE TREE HILL had HORRIBLE retention out of TOP MODEL last night! VERONICA could have done better and that show is beloved! If they are keeping fucking ONE TREE HILL then they better keep VERONICA MARS!

They aren't. :(


It's not a sure thing. They were reporting yesterday that it wouldn't likely be on the schedule that was released today because they are waiting until they watch a preview of what the re-tooled show would be like on June 15th, and then they will announce their decision.

Check the CW schedule thread.

_________________
......


Thu May 17, 2007 12:55 pm
Profile
Stanley Cup
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:52 pm
Posts: 6981
Location: Hockey Town
Post 
VM is dead and should be. The ratings blew. As did notes of an underbelly, how does ABc pick that up.


Thu May 17, 2007 2:57 pm
Profile
Sbil
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:38 pm
Posts: 48351
Location: Multi-tasking
Post 
Jayhawk wrote:
VM is dead and should be. The ratings blew. As did notes of an underbelly, how does ABc pick that up.


ABC is completely starved for comedies, I'm not surprised Notes from the Underbelly was renewed for midseason.

And, yes, that is some horrible, horrible retention for One Tree Hill out of Top Model. Considering I'm betting Gossip Girl will do a far better job holding the Top Model lead-in, I doubt One Tree Hill will be back on Wednesdays when it returns.


Thu May 17, 2007 3:48 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:14 am
Posts: 9966
Post 
It almost looks to me that all the season finales were season lows.

This has got to be the most ratings challenged May in history when compared with the fall.


Thu May 17, 2007 4:45 pm
Profile
You must have big rats
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:28 pm
Posts: 92093
Location: Bonn, Germany
Post 
That's good for Lost. I still hold out hope that the season finale wil break 14 million viewers.

_________________
The greatest thing on earth is to love and to be loved in return!

Image


Thu May 17, 2007 4:48 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:14 am
Posts: 9966
Post 
Dr. Lecter wrote:
That's good for Lost. I still hold out hope that the season finale wil break 14 million viewers.


It's good to see the overngihts finally report above 12 million. That could maybe translate into 12.5+ million in actuals with the way Lost has been doing in the actuals.

I still think the finale will be close to 15 million but I'm afraid to expect that much because seriously the fact that it hasn't been above 12.5 million for the past 2 months almost (and that at its highest peak in quality) is really discouraging. If people ahve been holding off watching it, there's no reason to try to catch up now and jump back in to the finale. They will wait till the DVD comes out.

Plus, it's against Idol in 9pm hour and I doubt alot of people will tune in an hour late. I personally can never do that even for a show like Ugly Betty or Housewives. I MUST see it from the beginning. Alot fo my friends and family don't mind watching ig they've missed a part of it. I can't stand that. It's all or nothing for me so I'm assuming a few more people are like that as well.

I think I'm going to make a party out of the finale. My best friend's coming over to watch it. My brother will be watching with us... maybe I should buy snakcs and stuff. :lol:


Thu May 17, 2007 7:47 pm
Profile
Forum General
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:45 pm
Posts: 6447
Post 
Since I happened to see this, Lost's final number is 12.32.

_________________
......


Thu May 17, 2007 7:53 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.