Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Friday 4/13 Ratings 
Cream of the Crop

Post Friday 4/13 Ratings
Source: http://pifeedback.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/ ... m/60310954

1."Numb3rs" (R, CBS) 8.36
2. "Shark" (R, CBS) 8.12
3. "Ghost Whisperer" (R, CBS) 7.90
4. "Law & Order" (R, NBC) 6.79
5. "20/20" (ABC) 6.62
6. "Identity" (NBC) 6.59
7. "Raines" (NBC) 6.43
8. "Wife Swap" (R, ABC) 4.87
9. "Grey's Anatomy" (R, ABC) 4.37
10. "Friday Night Smackdown!" (CW) 4.19
11. "Movie: White Chicks" (FOX) 4.02

"How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Got a, got a compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Working on, working on that for quite some time?"

Battle of the 2005 movies - Vote Now!

Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:33 am
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

I like Marc's suggestions for NBC. Especially this one: "Consider spinning off a character from Heroes."

If they spun off a character next season, the first thing Marc would say is "By the way, isn't this too much Heroes on NBC? Maybe NBC should have considered another hour of Deal or No Deal instead. Hmm."

Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:47 pm
Forum General

I like Marc's suggestions for NBC. Especially this one: "Consider spinning off a character from Heroes."

If they spun off a character next season, the first thing Marc would say is "By the way, isn't this too much Heroes on NBC? Maybe NBC should have considered another hour of Deal or No Deal instead. Hmm."

That could actually really work for NBC. Especially since I read somewhere that next season could have completely different characters than this season.

Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:46 pm
Draughty

Mr. X wrote:

That could actually really work for NBC. Especially since I read somewhere that next season could have completely different characters than this season.
I've been getting that impression that this is one self contained arc for one year, which I really hope is not true. As much as I'm glad things are going faster than Lost, they maybe should rethink rushing things to too much of a head too fast.

In other words, NOOOOOO.

Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:58 pm
Profile WWW
Squee

I want there to be one arc for every year, and definitely DONT want it to be anything like Lost. Be more like Buffy and Angel! As for all new characters, I think that would be a mistake that could possibly kill the show. People would want to follow the characters they have come to love in the first season.

:glare:

Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:14 pm
Forum General

Ok, I found the quote. I remembered it wrong.

Quote:
"It was very important to us, unlike a lot of serialized shows -- and I think some of that has to do with the people who came on the show from places like 'Lost' and 'Alias' -- that we want our audience to know that when Tim [Kring] started out by staying this was chapter one or volume one, that is exactly what it is," Loeb emphasized. "When we get to the end of the season, almost all the questions that were asked at the beginning of the season will be answered, so that when you start back next season, some of the cast may have changed, certain problems that were encountered in the first season will have been resolved and there'll be new sets of problems and a new plot and a new driving element that's gonna take you into this new set of stories so you don't feel like you're constantly trying to catch up with the show."

Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]