Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 So... 
i break the rules, so i don't care

Post So...
the 360 is now avaliable in Oz, as of today. And i don't want one yet, i went to the midnight launch, not many people with my geek friend. I started laughing and then i laughed at him for wasting $670 on something thats going to be $500 in a few months.

Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:25 pm
Commander and Chef

you had nothing better to do but to go at midnight and watch a midnight launch when you had no intentions of buying it?

i don't know who i should be laughing at .. those dishing out the cash or those watching those that are dishing out the cash : )

Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:32 pm
Profile WWW

I promised I would go, but the midnight launches aren't the same here as their are in the States/Canada. It's not exactly the biggest thing in the world, many don't bother lining up for 34 hours to wait for their system. Which i think is stupid!

Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:46 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

I gotta go with baba on this one. Getluv goes to a midnight launch (which he thinks are stupid) and didn't even go to buy one... just to stand around and watch other buy one - and he laughs at them! The irony is killing me.

It's pretty obvious who the silly one is in this story.

Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:52 pm
Arrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh!

I gotta go with baba on this one. Getluv goes to a midnight launch (which he thinks are stupid) and didn't even go to buy one... just to stand around and watch other buy one - and he laughs at them! The irony is killing me.

Maybe its the manical laugh of sadness. It would be like a Hobo staring into a families window watching them having dinner but he only gets to laugh and laugh. Its more of a laugh of sadness about him not being able to afford an X-box 360

Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:59 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

TonyMontana wrote:

Maybe its the manical laugh of sadness. It would be like a Hobo staring into a families window watching them having dinner but he only gets to laugh and laugh. Its more of a laugh of sadness about him not being able to afford an X-box 360

Hmm... I didn't think about it that way. It seems much more tragic now, and I kind of feel bad for pointing out how stupid getluv was. I can see him all curled up in a fetal position outside the store laughing through the tears running down his face and it makes my heart break. :cry:

Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:43 am

Um, i have friends. And he asked me if i wanted to go with him to purchase it. Geez, we got their at 11.50pm there was a line of like 50 people. I want a 360, just not right now. Just because you value your virginity while I value my friends doesn't mean i am stupid.

Sad clown you sad fuck, i can afford the 360, but why would i purchase an over-priced box. Until the $AUD price reaches the US$ price at launch, I am not going in now. There were hardly any games I wanted. I already weasted my money on a PSP, and i sold it 2 months later.

Plus I don't need any more distractions, I am in my last year of uni, i am getting my EU passport in a few months, and then at the end of the year its syonara Australia, hello England.

Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:51 am
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Um, i have friends. And he asked me if i wanted to go with him to purchase it. Geez, we got their at 11.50pm there was a line of like 50 people. I want a 360, just not right now. Just because you value your virginity while I value my friends doesn't mean i am stupid.

I've been married for 10 years now... I do indeed value my virginity very much. I tell my wife that when the time is right, I will allow her to have sex with me, she begs a lot, but I tell her that she has to wait.

Anyhow, you missed the main point of the story... you called those that wait in line to buy the console stupid (ie, me). Yet, you waited in line to watch others buy it. Do you not see the irony? If not, study harder at school!

Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:01 am

SO I wait for my female friends who try on lingere, doesn't mean I'm going to buy any.

Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:14 am
Commander and Chef

them australians .... remember what i said that day tony??

fruity chaps.

Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:33 am
Profile WWW
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

SO I wait for my female friends who try on lingere, doesn't mean I'm going to buy any.

Dear god, getluv... where do you go to school? You should seriously consider finding a different one!

You can't compare the two situations. If you called your female friends idiots for wanting to try on lingerie because you feel it is a stupid activity, then said you stand around and watch them, it would be a similar example. Do you really not see the irony in your first example, or how your two examples are different?

Can anybody explain this easier to getluv? I feel I am spinning my wheels. Perhaps somebody could draw pictures, diagrams, or even a chart or two to make it more understandable!

Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:44 am
Arrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh!

them australians .... remember what i said that day tony??

fruity chaps.

Huh. I thought that guy was just a morph experiment gone wrong wtih Algren and Michael. They seem to both be gone but has embodied the personality of the aussie. It has the attitude of Algren combined with the obsessioness and taste of Michael

Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:48 am
The Greatest Avenger EVER

getluv wrote:

I've been married for 10 years now... I do indeed value my virginity very much. I tell my wife that when the time is right, I will allow her to have sex with me, she begs a lot, but I tell her that she has to wait.

Anyhow, you missed the main point of the story... you called those that wait in line to buy the console stupid (ie, me). Yet, you waited in line to watch others buy it. Do you not see the irony? If not, study harder at school!

STOP!!!! :noway: For the Love of God, the Balance of Nature has been disrupted with the topic of this thread and will now focus on WHY it is that after being Married to a woman for 10 Years, 10 YEARS Already, that you and your wife haven't screwed one another yet, in 10 YEARS??? Did I happen to mention that you haven't banged your own wife in 10 YEARS??? :whaa: How is it that she hasn't given you an Ultimatum yet and said, "You either fuc* me now or I divorce your ass"??? :-k And for the record, to be married 10 Years to this broad and have to make her wait 10 YEARS to bang you is downright odd.. Who do you think you are?? Rob Lowe?? Your that good looking to where a woman will oput up with your BS over this for 10 YEARS??? :-k You've got some explaining to do..

Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:45 am
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:58 am
Teenage Dream

TonyMontana wrote:
getluv wrote:

STOP!!!! :noway: For the Love of God, the Balance of Nature has been disrupted with the topic of this thread and will now focus on WHY it is that after being Married to a woman for 10 Years, 10 YEARS Already, that you and your wife haven't screwed one another yet, in 10 YEARS??? Did I happen to mention that you haven't banged your own wife in 10 YEARS??? :whaa: How is it that she hasn't given you an Ultimatum yet and said, "You either fuc* me now or I divorce your ass"??? :-k And for the record, to be married 10 Years to this broad and have to make her wait 10 YEARS to bang you is downright odd.. Who do you think you are?? Rob Lowe?? Your that good looking to where a woman will oput up with your BS over this for 10 YEARS??? :-k You've got some explaining to do..

:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

I know people say it's hard to pick up sarcasm over the internet, but come on!

Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:02 am

BKB_The_Man wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:
getluv wrote:

:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

I know people say it's hard to pick up sarcasm over the internet, but come on!

Hey, what can I say?? His reply seemed genuine and I pictured him beinga ######## gamer and all, that he would so something like this.. There are people out there like this you know??

Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:41 am
Profile WWW

:hahaha: Is this your new toy now??

Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:42 am
Profile WWW
Commander and Chef

Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:06 am
Profile WWW
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

This has turned into my all time favorite thread. It's great on so many levels that I lost count.

I'm so excited I might even let my wife see (but not touch) my penis for the first time as a sort of preview of things to come.

Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:22 am
Commander and Chef

This has turned into my all time favorite thread. It's great on so many levels that I lost count.

I'm so excited I might even let my wife see (but not touch) my penis for the first time as a sort of preview of things to come.

flaccid ... don't let her get away with anything more than that!

Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:18 am
Profile WWW

Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:25 am

getluv wrote:

Dear god, getluv... where do you go to school? You should seriously consider finding a different one!

You can't compare the two situations. If you called your female friends idiots for wanting to try on lingerie because you feel it is a stupid activity, then said you stand around and watch them, it would be a similar example. Do you really not see the irony in your first example, or how your two examples are different?

Can anybody explain this easier to getluv? I feel I am spinning my wheels. Perhaps somebody could draw pictures, diagrams, or even a chart or two to make it more understandable!

I'm saying I don't care if their idiots, as long as I am not bored shitless it's ok. I would rather have a chat about the weather while she's tickling her vagina, she's stupid because I'm right outside and we can talk about the weather later.

You don't know how many times I have waited for girls in 'clothes' stores. They say just this store, but when your in the biggest shopping center in the southern hemisphere, they do turn into idiots. I think they're stupid because they buy things that make them look like Rosie O'Donnell. It is the same. The people last night were stupid, because this isn't America, you can actually pick it up the next morning and it will be there. Shopping centres have idiots, just less at 11.50 at night.

What the fuck am I talking about. I mean, I like watching doing stupid things. Buying a 360 at over inflated prices is stupidl

Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:47 am
Extraordinary

Killuminati510 wrote:

:hahaha: Is this your new toy now??
:tongue: Yeah and it's way better then an xbox 360 thats fo sho :bandana:

Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:51 pm
College Boy Z

This could be the funniest thread ever. Just so much stupidity.

BKB? Good lord.

Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:59 pm
problem?

AndIwanta360..whenaretheyevergoingtobeonstoreshelvesforlongerthanfiveminutes?

Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next