Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 5858 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 235  Next
 Wrestling (WWE, IMPACT, NXT, AEW) 
New Server, Same X

Mr. X wrote:
Yeah, RAW was bad last night. And, I've missed TNA the last two weeks. Did you see Bound for Glory?

Nah I heard it was amazing though. Rhino won three matches in one night, plus the NWA or whatever they call it title all at that one PPV. It's amazing that he was jobbing in the WWE just months ago.

Yeah, Rhino was the workhorse. Monster's Ball against Abyss, Jeff Hardy, and Sabu, a 10-man Gauntlet, and then a match with Jeff Jarrett. He must have been happy when it was over.

Although, they seriously screwed up the Ultimate X match. The damn X kept falling off the cable.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:48 pm
I'm Batman

BacktotheFuture wrote:
Mr. X wrote:
Yeah, RAW was bad last night. And, I've missed TNA the last two weeks. Did you see Bound for Glory?

Nah I heard it was amazing though. Rhino won three matches in one night, plus the NWA or whatever they call it title all at that one PPV. It's amazing that he was jobbing in the WWE just months ago.

Yeah, Rhino was the workhorse. Monster's Ball against Abyss, Jeff Hardy, and Sabu, a 10-man Gauntlet, and then a match with Jeff Jarrett. He must have been happy when it was over.

Although, they seriously screwed up the Ultimate X match. The damn X kept falling off the cable.

You watched it?

They already announced some matches for Genesis. Sounds kind of weird. They got Rhino and 3D vs. AMW and Jarrett. Then Brown vs. Hardy in #1 contender, and Sabu vs. Abyss.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:51 pm
I'm Batman

Fuck TNA now. If you wanna know why read below.

Rhino lost the belt to Jeff Jarrett tonight. It will be aired November 3rd.

Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:29 am
New Server, Same X

Fuck TNA now. If you wanna know why read below.

Rhino lost the belt to Jeff Jarrett tonight. It will be aired November 3rd.

:thumbsdown:

Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:52 am
New Server, Same X

You know, I'm a loyal WWE watcher, but I've watched a bit of TNA here and there, and honestly would love to see them go head to head with WWE some day, just because I want to see WWE actually HAVE to write better storylines and put together better matches and feuds. I missed most of the Monday Night Wars (I watched since I was a kid, but didn't watch much between 1998 and 2001, so I missed some of the best stuff, and I missed the Invasion stuff), so it'd be nice to see it all again. But, if TNA is going to alienate its viewers by putting the Heavyweight title on a guy, simply to try and make their PPV seem special, and then take it off of him a week and a half later (when it airs), then I rather they stick to their Saturday night at midnight timeslot. They could never survive against WWE right now. They really need to work harder on those kinds of things, or they'll just be another WCW, without the big money to sign the really big names.

Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:04 pm
I'm Batman

Kane and Edge are both hurt...bad. Kane might've broke his back, and Edge tore a pec muscle (man boobs). They'll most likely both go to Taboo Tuesday but let their partners do the majority of the work. The after both will have surgery.

Kane might be done for his career, and Edge's money in the bank could amount to nothing if he's not back by Wrestlemania.

Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:19 pm
I'm Batman

A Raw Production

Matches will not be fully known until Tuesday, November 1st as you the fan can decide the matches. Here's a rundown of the matches and my predictions on each.

Eugene and Legend vs. Rob Conway. Choice of Legend include Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, Kamala, or Jim "Hacksaw" Duggan.

Prediction: Conway against Eugene and Superfly

Fulfill Your Fantasy Battle Royal for the Women's Championship including Trish Stratus, Ashley, Mickie James, Maria, Torrie Wilson, Candice, and Victoria. Choice of attire includes cheerleader outfits, lingerie, and leather & lace.

Prediction: Mickie James in Lingerie

Someone's Getting Fired Match with Stone Cold fighting for J.R. and Jonathan Coachman for the McMahons. Choice of match include verbal debate, arm wrestling contest, or street fight.

Prediction: Jonathan Coachman in a Street Fight

Grudge Match with Carlito vs. Mick Foley. Choice of character include Mankind, Dude Love, and Cactus Jack.

Prediction: Carliton wins against Mankind.

Grudge Match Triple H vs. Ric Flair. Choices include Single, Submission, Cage.

Prediction: Triple H in a Cage

World Tag Team Titles

Prediction: Cade and Murdoch over the losers of poll Kane and Big Show

Raw Vs. Smackdown Master and Edge vs. a choice of Rey Mysterio, JBL, Matt Hardy, Christian, and Hardcore Holly.

Prediction: Smackdown with Rey and Hardy take the match

WWE Championship Triple Threat Match

Prediction: Cena takes it over Angle, and winner of poll HBK

I don't expect much out of this PPV. With the recent injuries to Edge and Kane this could turn into a crazy night though.

Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:06 pm
I'm Batman

I got 5 out of 8 right with No Mercy. Not great, but still shows how WWE is becoming prediction. However, this Taboo Tuesday is gonna be unpredictable with the recent injuries.

Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:08 pm
New Server, Same X

Those injuries suck. I feel bad for Kane, coming back after another injury and what-not. As for Edge... I guess Matt Hardy is happy their feud isn't continuing at Taboo Tuesday (unless the fans vote Matt into the match).

As for Triple H and Ric Flair, I say Ric Flair wins with some sort of quick roll-up. The Intercontinental Title is on the line. Will Triple H take a step down and hold it for a while? I doubt it. I say Flair will win, defend the IC title on RAW at some point between Taboo Tuesday and Survivor Series, and Hunter will cost him the match (and the title). It'll set up a second match at Survivor Series.

Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:37 pm
New Server, Same X

I guess wrestlers get injured in threes, eh? Kevin Nash suffered some sort of heart thing, and Rhyno ended up working three matches in one night! Now with Kane and Edge, it'll be interesting to see what they do in their matches. I forgot that Kane would be wrestling anyway, even if he wasn't voted into the main event. I say WWE will really be in a pickle if he SOMEHOW won over HBK. Then again, they'll likely just rig the main-event to give HBK the shot at the title.

Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:40 pm
I'm Batman

I guess wrestlers get injured in threes, eh? Kevin Nash suffered some sort of heart thing, and Rhyno ended up working three matches in one night! Now with Kane and Edge, it'll be interesting to see what they do in their matches. I forgot that Kane would be wrestling anyway, even if he wasn't voted into the main event. I say WWE will really be in a pickle if he SOMEHOW won over HBK. Then again, they'll likely just rig the main-event to give HBK the shot at the title.

You actually believe the WWE takes the fans votes into account? I highly doubt they do. They see the fans as very, very stupid.

Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:18 pm
I'm Batman

Those injuries suck. I feel bad for Kane, coming back after another injury and what-not. As for Edge... I guess Matt Hardy is happy their feud isn't continuing at Taboo Tuesday (unless the fans vote Matt into the match).

As for Triple H and Ric Flair, I say Ric Flair wins with some sort of quick roll-up. The Intercontinental Title is on the line. Will Triple H take a step down and hold it for a while? I doubt it. I say Flair will win, defend the IC title on RAW at some point between Taboo Tuesday and Survivor Series, and Hunter will cost him the match (and the title). It'll set up a second match at Survivor Series.

I don't think the match is for the IC actually.

I have a feeling it will be Rey and Hardy. They were all buddy-buddy at SD and they both got the largest pop before the 5-man match.

Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:20 pm
I'm Batman

I wish this thread was more than just me and Mr. X talking back and forth.

Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:30 pm
New Server, Same X

I wish this thread was more than just me and Mr. X talking back and forth.

:cry: No one likes wrestling anymore. Stupid Zingaling should be watching RAW and Smackdown again!

Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:28 am
New Server, Same X

You actually believe the WWE takes the fans votes into account? I highly doubt they do. They see the fans as very, very stupid.

True. Then again, almost all of the matches have either one-sided stipulations (seriously, WHO is going to vote for a Submission match over a steel cage match for Flair and Hunter? WHO?), or outcomes that don't really matter (do the divas really care what clothing they'll be wearing in the battle royale?).

Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:30 am
I'm Batman

BacktotheFuture wrote:

True. Then again, almost all of the matches have either one-sided stipulations (seriously, WHO is going to vote for a Submission match over a steel cage match for Flair and Hunter? WHO?), or outcomes that don't really matter (do the divas really care what clothing they'll be wearing in the battle royale?).

The only one that looks like it could be close is the two Smackdown wrestlers.

Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:34 am
New Server, Same X

Mr. X wrote:
BacktotheFuture wrote:

The only one that looks like it could be close is the two Smackdown wrestlers.

It's funny that they were trying to push JBL for the match on RAW, but I seriously doubt he'll be voted in... or... chosen by WWE! :happy:

I'll do some Taboo Tuesday predictions on Tuesday, after I see RAW (which I hope is some sort of an improvement over last week). Maybe Austin will get some revenge on Vince and Steph?

Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:23 pm
Squee

I say WWE will really be in a pickle if he SOMEHOW won over HBK. Then again, they'll likely just rig the main-event to give HBK the shot at the title.

... Dont they script the matches? Im pretty sure they do. Dont know how he would win over HBK if they dont want him to.

:glare:

Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:30 pm
I'm Batman

Mr. X wrote:
I say WWE will really be in a pickle if he SOMEHOW won over HBK. Then again, they'll likely just rig the main-event to give HBK the shot at the title.

... Dont they script the matches? Im pretty sure they do. Dont know how he would win over HBK if they dont want him to.

It's voting online by the fans to see who gets into a match. Mr. X was commenting on the fact that one guy got hurt and it would suck for WWE if the fans voted him into the match.

Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:39 pm
Squee

Squee wrote:
Mr. X wrote:

It's voting online by the fans to see who gets into a match. Mr. X was commenting on the fact that one guy got hurt and it would suck for WWE if the fans voted him into the match.

Ohhhh... Now I see!

Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:43 pm
New Server, Same X

Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:44 pm
Squee

It's a shame that Rhyno is in TNA now instead of WWE. I remember when he first came to WWE, he was one of the best wrestlers, and he was on his way to title shots and what not until he injured his back and was out for 6 months or longer.

Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:45 pm
New Server, Same X

Wow. Jay Reso (aka Christian) has quit the WWE.

Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:06 pm
All Star Poster

Wow. Jay Reso (aka Christian) has quit the WWE.

Why? I liked that 'peeps' gimmick show he had

Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:56 pm
Profile WWW
I'm Batman

Also looks like VADAR will be coming back at RAW tonight. And Mark Henry's coming back at Taboo Tuesday.

Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5858 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 235  Next