Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 5858 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 235  Next
 Wrestling (WWE, IMPACT, NXT, AEW) 
New Server, Same X

Zingaling wrote:
I haven't watched in about two years, but I gotta ask...

How's Trish and Torrie?!

:happy:

They're fighting each other. In bra & panties matches. :biggrin:

What he said. Although, I do prefer Stacy Keibler. She's the hottest.

Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:33 pm
New Server, Same X

And while I'm at it, there's an all new Raw tonight. Me wonders what's in store for the show. Will Vince really fire someone tonight?

Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:35 pm
I'm Batman

BacktotheFuture wrote:
Zingaling wrote:
I haven't watched in about two years, but I gotta ask...

How's Trish and Torrie?!

:happy:

They're fighting each other. In bra & panties matches. :biggrin:

What he said. Although, I do prefer Stacy Keibler. She's the hottest.

Christy Hemme for me.

Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:43 pm
I'm Batman

And while I'm at it, there's an all new Raw tonight. Me wonders what's in store for the show. Will Vince really fire someone tonight?

Not now since Mike Goldberg turned down J.R.'s job. :lol:

Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:44 pm
New Server, Same X

Christy Hemme for me.

Yeah, I'm liking her a lot more now on Smackdown.

Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:40 pm
New Server, Same X

Mr. X wrote:

:tongue: So, you DO keep up with the rumors and stuff? Good to know.

Looks like they went along with the storyline anyway. I don't really know what to think if they go with The Coach and The King as permanent Raw announcers. I just hope they don't add Todd Grisham to the mix. Nothing against the guy, but he's not quite ready to be in JR's shoes. I hope it's a big enough name to fill JR's shoes.

Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:41 pm
Romosexual!

i don't know what it is, maybe her huge tits, but Stephy's looked good the other day. even when acting like a spoiled bitch. :lol:

Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:39 am
I'm Batman

BacktotheFuture wrote:
Mr. X wrote:

:tongue: So, you DO keep up with the rumors and stuff? Good to know.

Looks like they went along with the storyline anyway. I don't really know what to think if they go with The Coach and The King as permanent Raw announcers. I just hope they don't add Todd Grisham to the mix. Nothing against the guy, but he's not quite ready to be in JR's shoes. I hope it's a big enough name to fill JR's shoes.

Yeah I'm a nerd like that. :lol:

I heard that they'll go with Grisham, the old guy from ECW, and then make a choice on permanent announcer. I don't know if they'll go with just King and Coach next week though.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:45 pm
I'm Batman

Supposedly Rey Mysterio has been advertised on local programs as making a surprise appearance at Taboo Tuesday perhaps with other Smackdown! wrestlers. This would make sense as Survivors Series looks like it's gonna be Team Smackdown! vs. Team Raw. It should be something like HBK, Big Show, Shelton, Masters, and Carlito vs. JBL, Kennedy, Rey, Christian, and Beniot. Also looks for Undertaker vs. Orton x500 at Survivor Series.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:24 pm
New Server, Same X

****SPOILERS****

Supposedly Rey Mysterio has been advertised on local programs as making a surprise appearance at Taboo Tuesday perhaps with other Smackdown! wrestlers. This would make sense as Survivors Series looks like it's gonna be Team Smackdown! vs. Team Raw. It should be something like HBK, Big Show, Shelton, Masters, and Carlito vs. JBL, Kennedy, Rey, Christian, and Beniot. Also looks for Undertaker vs. Orton x500 at Survivor Series.

I kind of hope to see the Raw superstars make an appearance on Smackdown first. It made a LOT of sense for Raw to invade No Mercy, but it never happened. Sounds like it will be an interesting take on the old Survivor Series-style match.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:21 pm
I'm Batman

So let's see. For No Mercy I got five matches right. Mixed Tag, Casket Match, and Heavyweight Title Match were the ones I got wrong.

I just finished watching some WWE DVDs. I watched last year's Taboo Tuesday. What a crappy PPV. Other than Shelton winning the IC Title it was horrendous. Also watched Undertaker's DVD with his newer matches. Cena as a heel was weird. But so was Undertaker as Dead Man Walking-American Badass. His match with Austin at No Mercy/Fully Loaded was amazing. Good match with McMahon at 2003 Survivor Series to bring back his old look with Paul Bearer at Wrestlemania against Kane. I gotta get to the other disc to watch some of his older matches.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:06 pm
New Server, Same X

So, is the Undertaker DVD really good? I was considering buying it, but decided not to. I rented The Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior. Wasn't bad, but it would have been better to actually hear from the Warrior himself, instead of hearing a completely one-sided story to his WWF (and very brief WCW) history. Then again, if Warrior participated, I would assume it would be called something like "The Legendary Legacy of The Ultimate Warrior".

Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:49 pm
New Server, Same X

i don't know what it is, maybe her huge tits, but Stephy's looked good the other day. even when acting like a spoiled bitch. :lol:

:tongue: I wonder if she's going to be back on a regular basis now. It seems the entire McMahon family might be back on a regular basis, but I'm not sure. We'll wait and see on that one.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:51 pm
I'm Batman

So, is the Undertaker DVD really good? I was considering buying it, but decided not to. I rented The Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior. Wasn't bad, but it would have been better to actually hear from the Warrior himself, instead of hearing a completely one-sided story to his WWF (and very brief WCW) history. Then again, if Warrior participated, I would assume it would be called something like "The Legendary Legacy of The Ultimate Warrior".

It's nothing but matches. No interviews, no nothing.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:26 pm
New Server, Same X

Mr. X wrote:

It's nothing but matches. No interviews, no nothing.

That's cool. I don't mind that. Mick Foley's 2-discer was just matches with his own intros.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:16 pm
I'm Batman

Ahh more returns. Kane is coming back this Monday...I wonder who he'll start a feud with. And Matt Hardy goes to Smackdown! to guest star on the Peep Show, and most likely start a feud with Christian.

Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:10 pm
New Server, Same X

Ahh more returns. Kane is coming back this Monday...I wonder who he'll start a feud with. And Matt Hardy goes to Smackdown! to guest star on the Peep Show, and most likely start a feud with Christian.

Sounds cool.

And, I hear... that... they're starting... a midgets division...

:hahaha:

Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:56 pm
I'm Batman

BacktotheFuture wrote:

Sounds cool.

And, I hear... that... they're starting... a midgets division...

:hahaha:

YESH. MIDGETS.

Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:54 pm
New Server, Same X

Kane returns tonight. Mick Foley appears on Carlito's Cabana. WWE.com is teasing that Steve Austin will be there. Yays.

Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:46 pm
New Server, Same X

Shawn Michaels vs. Big Show vs. Kane - Triple Threat Match

and...

John Cena vs. Kurt Angle (With Special Guest Referee Mick Foley)

Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:16 pm
I'm Batman

I have a feeling of a gimmick/heel change for The Hurricane tonight.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:35 pm
New Server, Same X

Jim Ross has a lot in his ass, apparently.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:21 pm
I'm Batman

Jim Ross has a lot in his ass, apparently.

Worst RAW ever. Seriously, there was no wrestling, and the wrestling that there was sucked. I don't care about fucking Coach. I don't care about McMahon getting his mug back on tv. Carlito and Foley = BORING!! Carlito hasn't won a match clean since coming to RAW. The only decent angle going into Taboo Tuesday is the SD vs. RAW, and the Triple Threat might be alright. The Triple Threat on RAW was terrible though. If Big Show and Kane win the tag titles at TT they will be the least mobile Tag Team ever next to L.O.D. 2.

Umm why are Conway and Eugene having a match at TT. Plus a Legend involved. BORING!!

The Women's Division is alright as long as James, Trish, or Victoria hold the title. If Ashley, Torrie, or Candice touch that title it sends it's crediblilty down the tubes.

Oh and Flair vs. HHH is looking to be decent, possibly headlining TT. Hey whatever keeps HHH off the mic is good.

So yeah I'm disappointed in RAW right now and SD is clearly better but it's on Friday night.

TNA is really much better than WWE right now.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:31 pm
New Server, Same X

Yeah, RAW was bad last night. And, I've missed TNA the last two weeks. Did you see Bound for Glory?

Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:42 pm
I'm Batman

Yeah, RAW was bad last night. And, I've missed TNA the last two weeks. Did you see Bound for Glory?

Nah I heard it was amazing though. Rhino won three matches in one night, plus the NWA or whatever they call it title all at that one PPV. It's amazing that he was jobbing in the WWE just months ago.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5858 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 235  Next