Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5858 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179 ... 235  Next
 Wrestling (WWE, IMPACT, NXT, AEW) 
100% That Bitch

Post Re: Wrestling (WWE, IMPACT, NXT, AEW)
Yeahz PPV Is dead thanks to the Network. I remember paying for WrestleMania like three or four years in a row.

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:19 pm
Devil's Advocate

Moxley and Omega was savagery... I mean it will probably ruin all the AEW hardcore matches from now on since they already pushed it to 11 weapon wise... But for now, I loved it

Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:59 am
New Server, Same X

CM Punk made his huge return last night to WWE... Backstage.

I love all the smarks saying "He's not signed to WWE, he's signed to FOX!!". The dude has spent the better part of five years trash talking wrestling and WWE. He isn't working on WWE Backstage, discussing the WWE product, without at some point going back to WWE.

Or at least wrestling. Part of me wants to see him on WWE Backstage and simultaneously sign a wrestling contract with AEW. But I don't want him in AEW either. It doesn't benefit AEW in the long term. And honestly I don't see it benefiting him either.

And maybe he really won't wrestle again. I can see him doing anything at this point. But love him or hate him, I'm interested in his part on WWE Backstage.

Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:10 pm
Don't Dream It, Be It

Damn. Mia Yim took a very nasty blow to the face tonight. I'm going to assume it was a busted nose, but they haven't shown her face up close. And her plummet to the outside through the ladder didn't look particularly good either, pretty hard bump there... Hopefully no injuries.

Great ladder match.

“Gods are great ... but the heart is greater. For it is from our hearts they come, and to our hearts they shall return.”
“We were like gods at the dawning of the world, & our joy was so bright we could see nothing else but the other.”
“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
“You have to pretend you get an endgame. You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can't carry on at all.”
"Paper is dead without words / Ink idle without a poem / All the world dead without stories."

Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:06 pm
Profile WWW
100% That Bitch

I will never stop praising NXT for its women's division that is literally the best division in the world whether it's male, female or tag team. They're that good and something AEW can't even dream to touch at the moment

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:49 am
The Kramer

A+ for Dynamite tonight. Maybe their best episode ever. They knew they had to deliver against the invasion of NXT and were up to the task. Darby Allen and Scorpio Sky are both awesome.

Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:35 am
The Kramer

Mau wrote:
I will never stop praising NXT for its women's division that is literally the best division in the world whether it's male, female or tag team. They're that good and something AEW can't even dream to touch at the moment
This is true. I like Britt Baker and Riho but most of the time I have no clue who they are wrestling. On NXT they’re doing an 8 person wargames and the only thing that one might question is “why didn’t Shayna just select her own homies for partners.” But the division is deep enough for there to be three other logical selections.

And now Becky is back for the invasion.

And Rhea Ripley should definitely be in John Wick 4.

Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:38 am
100% That Bitch

The invasion angle worked the fuck up to hype me up for Sunday (and Saturday).
UE vs The Revival I'd probably tag team match of the year

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:16 am
100% That Bitch

Also how the fuck did Ciampa go from Heel #1 to Face #1 of NXT in like less than a month

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:33 pm
Devil's Advocate

NXT finished ahead in viewers but not by too much. All things considered I think AEW should be ok with it and will win next week

Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:36 pm
100% That Bitch

Yeah AEW still best them in the demo. We should see how things go

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:03 pm
100% That Bitch

Shit. Shit shit shit.
Women's WarGames was ICONIC. Period, Dakota turning on Tegan was BRUTAL. Io taking herself, Bianca and Candice out of the game with that SICKENING moonsault off the top of the cage so she eliminated the heels' team advantage to leave it 2 on 1 and then 2 minutes later Rhea (who is getting this rocket push as she was just primed to beat Shayna) to END KLR and send her back to NXT Uk with one trash can hit and finally use the handcuffs to KILL Shayna. Jesus that's how you do storytelling.
Rhea's a BEAST and Candice a motherfucking survivor.

Then the men's WarGames was fucking WILD and too different from the first one to really bring both of them down. THEN THE MOTHERFUCKING BUGGEST AIR RAID OF ALL TIMES.
Jesus, Ciampa pulled it off PRRFECTLY, one wrong move and he kills Cole. That is literally my #1 spot of the year. WHAT A MATCH.

WarGames gets an A+ just from those two matches alone then they had a nice triple threat and a Balor/Bro which was easily an A match. Nothing can't touch NXT at the moment

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:01 pm
100% That Bitch

What the fuck was that?
Yeah NXT won but this such a bad PPV

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:07 am
100% That Bitch

Well, Seth FINALLY TURNED HEEL and his heel turn was amazing!!! I loved it, actually all of RAW was great probably the best episode in AGES lol

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:44 am
Don't Dream It, Be It

Solid RAW. Hopefully they can keep the momentum going til at least WrestleMania. Charlotte and Asuka put on a great match. Asuka's win seems more to part of a Charlotte redemption storyline, but at least Asuka seemed more like her pre-broken streak self.

SO...Punk vs. Rollins seems all but set for Mania next year. I could even see them do it earlier, say at the Rumble, but hopefully they give it time and just wait for Mania.

“Gods are great ... but the heart is greater. For it is from our hearts they come, and to our hearts they shall return.”
“We were like gods at the dawning of the world, & our joy was so bright we could see nothing else but the other.”
“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
“You have to pretend you get an endgame. You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can't carry on at all.”
"Paper is dead without words / Ink idle without a poem / All the world dead without stories."

Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:29 pm
Profile WWW
100% That Bitch

Yaaas the goddess is back

My queen Alexa how much I missed you

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:46 pm
New Server, Same X

Me: Man, I'd love to have that new The Fiend title he had in the Firefly Funhouse.

WWE Shop: We have it for sale! Handmade by Tom Savini! Buy it now!

Me: Oh man, it's probably 150-200 dollars. But it would be so cool. Well, let's go buy it.

WWE Shop: $6,499.99, please. US only.

Me: Oh not shipping to Canada. Oh well.

Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:22 pm
100% That Bitch

Wait what? It's really that expensive?
What the fuck?

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:52 am
New Server, Same X

It's "meticulously hand crafted" and "no two will be alike". I can't imagine the materials are worth this much, so maybe it's because it comes from Tom Savini? I would think $500 would be steep but reasonable all factors considered, but it feels like they pulled $6499.99 out of thin air.

On the plus side, I assumed they would do a "shave Daniel Bryan" storyline, which I felt would be ridiculous for The Fiend to do... until he started tearing the hair out. Works for me.

Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:37 pm
100% That Bitch

Oooh bask in his glory

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:49 am
New Server, Same X

Adds a whole new layer to Bray Wyatt if they have him wrestle The Miz at TLC as his Firefly Funhouse character. I like that decision.

Meanwhile, if there was ever a doubt that Vince McMahon is still heavily involved in the creative process, look at what he's doing to Roman Reigns. His never-ending quest to make him the top face of the company continues by having those dastardly villains pour dog food on him to close Smackdown. Believe me, people already hate King Corbin. The dog food is just a ridiculous touch. It just brings me back to Jon Moxley's Jericho podcast. "It's such good shit!"

Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:47 am
Devil's Advocate

They basically admitted Roman is WWE Jesus this week

Even though she hasn't been appearing, you get the sense Becky is cold. They seem more interested in making Charlotte the focus again. If Ronda comes back, Becky should be the heel like her boyfriend.

Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:12 pm
New Server, Same X

Becky needs to be in the hunt now. Only a select few babyfaces can hold the title for an extended period of time without it getting old. And honestly there's no one right now that could pull it off. Audiences are too fickle to stay behind one person for months and months. Look at how fast Kofi Kingston's run fizzled out. Seth Rollins did everything right to get people behind him against Brock Lesnar, but he sunk hard and fast.

The last one to pull it off was John Cena, and even his run is rife with divided audiences.

Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:45 am
Devil's Advocate

The Kabuki Warriors have been great since their heel turn. The women’s tag should main event TLC

Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:51 pm
The Kramer

I think Becky will hold the title until Mania to face Bazler.

Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 5858 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179 ... 235  Next