Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 5858 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178 ... 235  Next
 Wrestling (WWE, IMPACT, NXT, AEW) 
100% That Bitch

Post Re: Wrestling (WWE, IMPACT, NXT, AEW)
I just don't see Becky holding the title till then. Maybe she should drop it to Asuka at survivor series? Make her the whole the man can't beat. Too early and I literally can't see any potential match ups for WM right now. Everything is so bad I wish they throw it under the table and set it on fire like it's the Firefly funhouse

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:02 pm
Devil's Advocate

She has unfinished business with the face breaker so that can be the Wrestlemania match if they have no other options. Ruby Riott could also become available for a TLC or Fast Lane type feud.. I suppose they could also make her win the tag titles with Charlotte if they want to kill some time until Ronda wins the Royal Rumble

Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:09 pm
100% That Bitch

They also won't leave Alexa out of the WM card. She's their third (suck it haters) biggest female on the roster.

You can go throw a tantrum and take a 4 month vacation if you don't like that Statement

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:43 pm
New Server, Same X

Brock and Roman are on the same brand again, and that's not the predicted WWE Championship match for Wrestlemania? Come on now.

Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:36 pm
The Kramer

Wrestlemania:

Brock v Connor McGregor
Roman v Rob Gronkowski
Tyson Fury v Mike Tyson
Becky Lynch v Brie Larson

The Fox Era!

Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:41 am
Don't Dream It, Be It

"Divorce Court" is closing Raw tonight. :wacko:

EDIT: And now we're getting a "Lana on a pole" match at Survivor Series, with the winner receiving a live sex celebration on Raw the next night.

“Gods are great ... but the heart is greater. For it is from our hearts they come, and to our hearts they shall return.”
“We were like gods at the dawning of the world, & our joy was so bright we could see nothing else but the other.”
“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
“You have to pretend you get an endgame. You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can't carry on at all.”
"Paper is dead without words / Ink idle without a poem / All the world dead without stories."

Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:51 pm
Profile WWW
The Kramer

Wow WWE got Natalya v Lacey Evans onto Crown Jewel. WWE has been pretty bad lately, but bringing women’s rights to Saudi Arabia would probably their greatest Social achievement no?

Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:15 pm
Devil's Advocate

November: Humberto Carrillo
December: Berto Carrillo
January: Berto Rio
February: Berto

Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:02 pm
The Kramer

Skinny B

Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:22 pm
100% That Bitch

Mau wrote:
He'll be ruined in the main roster, again.

Also once again, the women's division is the star of the hour. I think they may give them war games? The title.scene is chaotic with four women gunning at Shayna, this may be the best the divisions has ever bee.

I FUCKING CALLED IT. YASSSS NXT FOR FOING COHERENT STORYTELLING!!!

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:09 pm
100% That Bitch

The Fiend is Universal Champion, and no one cares. GREAT JOB as usual WWE.

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:04 pm
The Kramer

I was wondering how we would get to Brock v Mysterio at Survivor and now we have a main event.

Grats to Wyatt though.

Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:40 am
100% That Bitch

Aaaaaand now, most of the roster is stuck on Riyah (or whatever) and won't make it to Smackdown.
Ok first it was stupid af to make these guys flight +14hours to get to Smackdown. AND WHAT THE FUCK is happening there?

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:58 pm
Don't Dream It, Be It

And having most of the roster delayed in Saudi Arabi just resulted in WWE delivering the best SmackDown in a very, very long time. And Adam Cole/Daniel Bryan was one of their best matches of the year, easily.

It seems very likely HHH put this show together, and look what he was able to deliver in such a short amount of time.

“Gods are great ... but the heart is greater. For it is from our hearts they come, and to our hearts they shall return.”
“We were like gods at the dawning of the world, & our joy was so bright we could see nothing else but the other.”
“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
“You have to pretend you get an endgame. You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can't carry on at all.”
"Paper is dead without words / Ink idle without a poem / All the world dead without stories."

Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:18 pm
Profile WWW
100% That Bitch

Gurl this episode. I'm in awe at how much better this was.

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:57 pm
Devil's Advocate

What, the Fiend actually won? Why didn't they draft him to Raw? Why didn't they just make him win at Hell in a Cell? I did like the match outside of the red light. Crown Jewel was decent I guess... Mansoor actually has a lot of potential. The tag team turmoil coming down to Gallows and Anderson vs Viking Raiders kind of took the air out of the balloon, I feel The Revival or Ziggler/Roode fit the "Best Tag Team in the world" nickname more. Nice to see history but the women's match was bad, and AJ continues to be a B- match machine. Cain Valesquez looked horrendous. Fury's personality fits WWE perfectly (his entrance was amazing) but obviously a pretty raw match.

Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:52 pm
Devil's Advocate

Smackdown was lit

Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:42 pm
100% That Bitch

I'm pretty sure Daniel Bryan and Adam Cole called their match on the fly and that makes it even more impressive. That's what we get when two of best get to show off

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:55 pm
Devil's Advocate

NXT is definitely going to be beating AEW in the ratings sometimes in the next few weeks when they make Becky, AJ or Brock fucking Lesnar show up or something

Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:24 pm
100% That Bitch

Sending any non NXT (minus AJ and Daniel) is asking to be booed out of ful sail arena

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:57 pm
100% That Bitch

And they managed to Boo AJ Styles.
This still was a great episode with everything clicking and whatever is going on with Balor is probably the best thing in wrestling at the moment... Outisde NXT's Women's division. They once again proved why they are the best women's division in the world at the moment

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:12 pm
Don't Dream It, Be It

It's pretty incredible that NXT has been top notch for so long now. Hopefully they don't get routed at Survivor Series because Vince.

As for the ratings, NXT nearly beat AEW this week (813,000 versus 822,000). Now, NXT's jump is of course due to their roster being featured heavily on Raw and Smackdown before Survivor Series, so the real test will be later on, but this is still impressive.

Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:09 pm
Profile WWW
The Kramer

I really wanna watch Full Gear tonight but just can't go back to paying $50 for a ppv. This is the biggest mistake of the company so far in my opinion. They should have priced it at $20 - twice as much as a WWE show but still reasonable.

Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:35 pm
Don't Dream It, Be It

Honestly, it's hard to believe I (and my family back in the day) was perfectly willing to drop up to $50 almost every month for the latest PPV... I don't remember the prices exactly, but I think the regular WWF/E PPVs were $30(?), but it may have been $50, while WrestleMania always ran $50 or maybe more.

We probably went from 1995/1996 through 2002/2003 purchasing most of the PPVs every year (I know we didn't miss more than one or two a year). That may have totaled around $5,000. :whaa:

Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:33 pm
Profile WWW
Devil's Advocate

Flava'd vs The World wrote:
I really wanna watch Full Gear tonight but just can't go back to paying $50 for a ppv. This is the biggest mistake of the company so far in my opinion. They should have priced it at $20 - twice as much as a WWE show but still reasonable.

Plus their audience is almost entirely wrestling nerds who know how to download torrents

Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5858 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178 ... 235  Next