Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Lords of Chaos 

Grade?
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
C 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1

Lords of Chaos 
now we know

Post Lords of Chaos

Quote:
Lords of Chaos is a 2018 thriller directed by Jonas Ã…kerlund and written by Dennis Magnusson and Ã…kerlund. Adapted from the 1998 book of the same name, the film is a semi-fictionalised account of the early 1990s Norwegian black metal scene told from the perspective of Mayhem co-founder Euronymous. It stars Rory Culkin as Euronymous, Emory Cohen as Varg Vikernes, Jack Kilmer as Dead, and Sky Ferreira as Ann-Marit.

Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:57 am
Profile WWW
Forum General

Post Re: Lords of Chaos
Really interesting flick, but me not knowing anything about the history of what really happened with this band is what definitely enhanced the experience. It's just a crazy fucking series of events that steadily escalates into this insanely brutal and disturbing finale. This is definitely a hardcore horror film at heart and of course with me being such a big horror fan I instantly ate it up. It won't be for everybody, because some will just find too gory and disturbing at times, but its very well made and Rory Culkin and Emory Cohen give solid performances even though I didn't quite understand why they had American accents when they are supposed to be playing Norwegian characters.

B

Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]