Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 "Wrong Turn" Remake/Reboot In The Works? 
Wallflower

Post "Wrong Turn" Remake/Reboot In The Works?

Appears there might be a remake/reboot of Wrong Turn in the works.

Quote:
Now, 15 years after the original hit theaters, sources tell us that producers at Contantin Film (who also made the Resident Evil films) are deep into development on a new incarnation of the series, quite possibly a remake (there’s no indication that this is a direct-to-VOD sequel). We’ve also heard that Mike P. Nelson, who directed the awesome post-apocalyptic The Domestics for Orion, is set to direct.

The new take will once again take friends to Harpers Ferry, West Virginia to spend a couple days hiking the Appalachian Trail. In this one, they are confronted by “The Foundation”, a community of people who have lived in the mountains since before the Civil War – oh, and they don’t take well to strangers…

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3526512/looks-like-theyre-remaking-wrong-turn-exclusive/

I loved the first one. Saw it in theaters opening weekend. Also loved the second film which I thought could have been a theatrical release. The rest I'm not a huge fan of. I did like the 4th though. The last one was horrible fucking trash. I just feel they really backed themselves into a corner with this series having to make them all prequels where (unless I'm forgetting) the characters never survive. They need to fix that with this remake/reboot or whatever it is. Here's hoping this will be a theatrical movie.

Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:40 am
Rachel McAdams Fan

Post Re: "Wrong Turn" Remake/Reboot In The Works?
I can confirm this is happening.

Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:50 am
Profile YIM
Wallflower

Post Re: "Wrong Turn" Remake/Reboot In The Works?
thompsoncory wrote:
I can confirm this is happening.

Awesome. Do you know if it will be a theatrical release?

Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]