Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 VERONICA MARS 
Killing With Kindness

Post Re: VERONICA MARS
publicenemy#1 wrote:
Dang, you finished all 3 seasons already!? I just finished the first, which was awwwwesome. The season finale, wow. So glad I didn't know any spoilers.

I binged big time, I managed to avoid spoilers as well, some truly shocking moments.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:32 am
Profile WWW
Wallflower

Man BJ you're fast! :) So glad you guys love it!

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:56 am
Killing With Kindness

Magic Mike wrote:
Man BJ you're fast! :) So glad you guys love it!

When I get hooked on something, and really like it, I tend to get borderline obsessed. Now eagerly awaiting the release of the movie, it might not be released in Anchorage though, with it mostly being in AMC theaters and all.

I now wish I were one of those that was watching the show back in its original run between 04-07 (was totally into Lost and BSG at the time), would have helped to keep it on air in any way I could.

Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:42 pm
Profile WWW
Wallflower

How close will the nearest theater showing it be to you? I have to go two hours, but it's worth it.

I like to read the Amazon reviews from people watching it now who can't believe it was canceled but weren't one of the ones watching it when it was on air. Maybe if all of these people would have been watching it then... :P But at least we are getting a movie. Justice has been served ;). And I'm fairly convinced this won't be the end of Veronica Mars. Thomas and Bell have talked about being interested in continuing the show, possibly on Netflix, and I could very well see the show coming back on some network.

I bought like 7 copies of Season 1 for people for Christmas :P. I'm trying to get as many people hooked on this show as possible.

Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:09 am
Killing With Kindness

Magic Mike wrote:
How close will the nearest theater showing it be to you? I have to go two hours, but it's worth it.

I like to read the Amazon reviews from people watching it now who can't believe it was canceled but weren't one of the ones watching it when it was on air. Maybe if all of these people would have been watching it then... :P But at least we are getting a movie. Justice has been served ;). And I'm fairly convinced this won't be the end of Veronica Mars. Thomas and Bell have talked about being interested in continuing the show, possibly on Netflix, and I could very well see the show coming back on some network.

I bought like 7 copies of Season 1 for people for Christmas :P. I'm trying to get as many people hooked on this show as possible.

The nearest theater is in Seattle :tears: But apparently they are trying to get it in Vancouver. Hours by flight to either location, looks like I will have to wait for Blu-Ray/DVD. :mad:

Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:48 am
Profile WWW
Wallflower

Maybe somewhere closer will get it. I know they're putting it in some areas that don't have an AMC theater. Start asking theaters closer to you to get it. If they have Facebook pages send them a message.

Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:48 am
Extraordinary

ya, if I watched season 1 when the kickstarter thing was going on I would've pitched in. All the AMCs around me are getting it, excited!

Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:18 am
100% That Bitch

y'all plz tell me where to download it.

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:43 am
Wallflower

Mau wrote:
y'all plz tell me where to download it.

Try a torrent site like Pirate Bay or something. ;)

Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:53 am
Wallflower

BJ wrote:
Magic Mike wrote:

The nearest theater is in Seattle :tears: But apparently they are trying to get it in Vancouver. Hours by flight to either location, looks like I will have to wait for Blu-Ray/DVD. :mad:

You must be happy it's going to be available to rent on-demand the same day as theaters so you'll be able to see it.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:16 am
Veteran

Magic Mike wrote:
BJ wrote:
Magic Mike wrote:

You must be happy it's going to be available to rent on-demand the same day as theaters so you'll be able to see it.

What? WHAT? WHAT? This just made my day! I don't have to drive all the way to go see it in theaters! Thank goodness for On-Demand! Magic Mike, as soon as we see the movie, we can have a great discussion about the movie!!! I have very high hopes for this!

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:49 am
Profile WWW
Wallflower

Ha ha yep! I'm excited. Asking off work and everything. I'm not renting it though. I'm going to go 2 hours and see it on the big screen with a group. I usually have to drive an hour to the movies anyway so one more is nothing. I can't believe the release date is so close. Please be awesome! :sweat:

Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:56 am
Veteran

Magic Mike wrote:
Ha ha yep! I'm excited. Asking off work and everything. I'm not renting it though. I'm going to go 2 hours and see it on the big screen with a group. I usually have to drive an hour to the movies anyway so one more is nothing. I can't believe the release date is so close. Please be awesome! :sweat:

You're lucky you get to see it on the big screen because it's not playing in theaters close to my hometown! I hope this doesn't sound crazy but this is EASILY my most anticipated film of the Spring!

Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:09 pm
Profile WWW
KJ's Leading Pundit

This is EASILY my most anticipated film opening on March 14th!

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct

Rev wrote:
Fuck Trump

Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:20 pm
The Wall

I don't think this will be in theaters here. But I'll catch it the first chance I get. I seriously can't wait.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:13 pm
Profile WWW
Killing With Kindness

Magic Mike wrote:
BJ wrote:
Magic Mike wrote:

beyond happy :happy:

Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:10 pm
Profile WWW
Wallflower

bl1222 wrote:
Magic Mike wrote:

You're lucky you get to see it on the big screen because it's not playing in theaters close to my hometown! I hope this doesn't sound crazy but this is EASILY my most anticipated film of the Spring!

You're not crazy considering it's my most-anticipated of the year. I've waited so long for this.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:41 pm
We had our time together

Still need to watch the third season. :/

Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:02 am
Profile WWW
Wallflower

Get to it :P. My parents and I are on the last episode of season 2.

Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:06 pm
Wallflower

Opening of the movie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xwxwrAW2qk

Yeah, I watched it. I think they did a very nice job of summing things up for the uninitiated.

Last edited by Magic Mike on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:35 am
Killing With Kindness

Magic Mike wrote:
Opening of the movie!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xwxwrAW2qk[/youtube]

Yeah, I watched it. I think they did a very nice job of summing things up for the uninitiated.

kewlness, can't wait yo.

Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:18 am
Profile WWW
Wallflower

Hard to believe the movie is so close! :clap2:

Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:33 am
Teenage Dream

Magic Mike wrote:
Hard to believe the movie is so close! :clap2:

At a theater in my area, the movie already has two sellouts for its midnight showings. Earlier in the night, at 8pm there are two sellouts for something called the "Veronica Mars Fan Event". The 7pm showing on Friday is approaching 75% full and the 9:45pm showing is closing in on the 50% full mark. I'm excited to see how this does at the box office.

Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:14 am
Wallflower

That's awesome. How big of an area do you live in? I hope it does well at the theater I'm going to as well but I don't want it to sell out :P.

The "fan events" have cool prizes and stuff like t-shirts and whatnot. There's only one theater in Minnesota doing fan events and both the 8:00 and 8:01 for that are sold out.

I wonder if this can do 5 Million at the Box Office or not. It's going to be in under 300 theaters.

Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:21 am
Teenage Dream

Magic Mike wrote:
That's awesome. How big of an area do you live in? I hope it does well at the theater I'm going to as well but I don't want it to sell out :P.

I live in the suburbs just outside Washington, DC.

Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next