Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:35 am



Reply to topic  [ 633 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
 HAPPY ENDINGS 
Author Message
100% That Bitch
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:42 pm
Posts: 15927
Location: Monterrey, Mexico
Post Re: HAPPY ENDINGS
You do realize the countdown ends on April's Fool, right?

Would be one of the biggest troll moves ever.

_________________

Image
Tongue Pop!


I kneel with Magnus.


Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:14 pm
Profile
Wallflower
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:53 am
Posts: 33536
Location: Minnesota
Post Re: HAPPY ENDINGS
It's probably nothing unfortunately. :(

_________________
Image


Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:03 pm
Profile
Rachel McAdams Fan
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:13 am
Posts: 13850
Location: LA / NYC
Post Re: HAPPY ENDINGS
They posted this today:



Four seasons ;)


Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:40 pm
Profile YIM
Wallflower
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:53 am
Posts: 33536
Location: Minnesota
Post Re: HAPPY ENDINGS
Maybe this is why Damon Wayans isn't going to be on New Girl anymore :P. So he can do Happy Endings again. I can dream ;).

Most cast member's shows have been getting axed. Marry Me will follow suit. One Big Happy hasn't premiered and I'm looking forward to it but it probably won't make it either. If nothing else maybe they can do a limited series.

Even if this ends on April 1st I can't imagine the writers would be cruel enough to be playing a joke like this on fans.

_________________
Image


Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:50 pm
Profile
Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:36 pm
Posts: 3769
Post Re: HAPPY ENDINGS
Magic Mike wrote:
Maybe this is why Damon Wayans isn't going to be on New Girl anymore :P. So he can do Happy Endings again. I can dream ;).

Most cast member's shows have been getting axed. Marry Me will follow suit. One Big Happy hasn't premiered and I'm looking forward to it but it probably won't make it either. If nothing else maybe they can do a limited series.

Even if this ends on April 1st I can't imagine the writers would be cruel enough to be playing a joke like this on fans.


Zachary Knighton's Weird Loners premieres in late March but FOX has not promoted it all. The clips I saw online looked terrible. I can't imagine it will do well after New Girl. Plus, it only has 6 episodes this season.


Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:42 pm
Profile WWW
Wallflower
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:53 am
Posts: 33536
Location: Minnesota
Post Re: HAPPY ENDINGS
bl1222 wrote:
Magic Mike wrote:
Maybe this is why Damon Wayans isn't going to be on New Girl anymore :P. So he can do Happy Endings again. I can dream ;).

Most cast member's shows have been getting axed. Marry Me will follow suit. One Big Happy hasn't premiered and I'm looking forward to it but it probably won't make it either. If nothing else maybe they can do a limited series.

Even if this ends on April 1st I can't imagine the writers would be cruel enough to be playing a joke like this on fans.


Zachary Knighton's Weird Loners premieres in late March but FOX has not promoted it all. The clips I saw online looked terrible. I can't imagine it will do well after New Girl. Plus, it only has 6 episodes this season.


Yeah that will be another bomb. Getting everyone back together for this show would be a great idea. :D

_________________
Image


Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:31 pm
Profile
Wallflower
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:53 am
Posts: 33536
Location: Minnesota
Post Re: HAPPY ENDINGS
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/02/11/na ... ngs-bosses

_________________
Image


Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:23 am
Profile
Rachel McAdams Fan
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:13 am
Posts: 13850
Location: LA / NYC
Post Re: HAPPY ENDINGS
Today's update...



This is fucking emotionally taxing :P


Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:17 pm
Profile YIM
Wallflower
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:53 am
Posts: 33536
Location: Minnesota
Post Re: HAPPY ENDINGS
Well I don't know what they could be doing. If this is all some sort of sick joke I'll be fucking pissed.

_________________
Image


Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:49 am
Profile
100% That Bitch
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:42 pm
Posts: 15927
Location: Monterrey, Mexico
Post Re: HAPPY ENDINGS
While I love the show and definitely want another season, i'd love if this was a joke.


SO MUCH HEARTBEREAK

_________________

Image
Tongue Pop!


I kneel with Magnus.


Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:28 am
Profile
Wallflower
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:53 am
Posts: 33536
Location: Minnesota
Post Re: HAPPY ENDINGS
Mau wrote:
While I love the show and definitely want another season, i'd love if this was a joke.


SO MUCH HEARTBEREAK


I would boycott anything the writer did in the future if he was fucking with us :P.

_________________
Image


Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:02 pm
Profile
Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:36 pm
Posts: 3769
Post Re: HAPPY ENDINGS
Magic Mike wrote:
Mau wrote:
While I love the show and definitely want another season, i'd love if this was a joke.


SO MUCH HEARTBEREAK


I would boycott anything the writer did in the future if he was fucking with us :P.


Me too.


Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:16 pm
Profile WWW
Wallflower
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:53 am
Posts: 33536
Location: Minnesota
Post Re: HAPPY ENDINGS
Has there been anything new at all?

_________________
Image


Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:49 am
Profile
Rachel McAdams Fan
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:13 am
Posts: 13850
Location: LA / NYC
Post Re: HAPPY ENDINGS
On Friday they posted "Take Me Home Tonight" (a reference to Steak Me Home Tonight - Dave's food truck) and a picture of ribs, as well as a couple of other music videos. Earlier in the week they posted a website where you could learn Italian.


Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:32 pm
Profile YIM
Wallflower
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:53 am
Posts: 33536
Location: Minnesota
Post Re: HAPPY ENDINGS
Any new cryptic posts? :P

_________________
Image


Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:38 pm
Profile
Rachel McAdams Fan
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:13 am
Posts: 13850
Location: LA / NYC
Post Re: HAPPY ENDINGS
Not since the beginning of the month.


Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:37 am
Profile YIM
Wallflower
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:53 am
Posts: 33536
Location: Minnesota
Post Re: HAPPY ENDINGS
So. It's almost the date. I hope the wait has been worth it. :P

_________________
Image


Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:33 am
Profile
KJ's Leading Pundit
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:45 pm
Posts: 62765
Location: Tonight... YOU!
Post Re: HAPPY ENDINGS
16 hours left...

_________________
trixster wrote:
shut the fuck up zwackerm, you're out of your fucking element

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct

Rev wrote:
Fuck Trump


Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:18 am
Profile
Sbil
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:38 pm
Posts: 48375
Location: Multi-tasking
Post Re: HAPPY ENDINGS
It's obviously a lame April Fool's thing. Casey Wilson already put the kibosh on it during a podcast:

Quote:
“I think its our writers assistant joking around, and unfortunately I don’t think it’s a welcome joke for everyone. I don’t love that he did that, to be honest. To my knowledge there’s nothing moving forward, I apologize if it got anyone excited."


Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:04 am
Profile WWW
100% That Bitch
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:42 pm
Posts: 15927
Location: Monterrey, Mexico
Post Re: HAPPY ENDINGS
HAHAHAHAHA

I just love it.

_________________

Image
Tongue Pop!


I kneel with Magnus.


Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:04 pm
Profile
Wallflower
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:53 am
Posts: 33536
Location: Minnesota
Post Re: HAPPY ENDINGS
Libs wrote:
It's obviously a lame April Fool's thing. Casey Wilson already put the kibosh on it during a podcast:

Quote:
“I think its our writers assistant joking around, and unfortunately I don’t think it’s a welcome joke for everyone. I don’t love that he did that, to be honest. To my knowledge there’s nothing moving forward, I apologize if it got anyone excited."


:(

_________________
Image


Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:14 pm
Profile
Rachel McAdams Fan
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:13 am
Posts: 13850
Location: LA / NYC
Post Re: HAPPY ENDINGS
Whatever is being announced or posted is being posted tomorrow at 12PM PST.


Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:43 pm
Profile YIM
Rachel McAdams Fan
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:13 am
Posts: 13850
Location: LA / NYC
Post Re: HAPPY ENDINGS
It was an April Fool's joke :(

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/04/01/ha ... ances-more?

But it sounds like they have been discussing a reunion in some form or another.

My heart can't take this.

Image

Image


Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:44 pm
Profile YIM
Veteran

Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:36 pm
Posts: 3769
Post Re: HAPPY ENDINGS
thompsoncory wrote:
It was an April Fool's joke :(

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/04/01/ha ... ances-more?

But it sounds like they have been discussing a reunion in some form or another.

My heart can't take this.

Image

Image


I'm very pissed off. However, with Marry Me, Weird Loners, and One Big Happy looking like they will get the axe before Upfronts (WL might get cancelled next week due to low ratings), I wouldn't be surprised if the cast and writers decided to do a reunion together since there is interest (two-hour movie aka Veronica Mars). Yes, Casey Wilson does film for Hotwives of Orlando (on hulu) but it shouldn't conflict with her schedule (assuming MM gets cancelled).


Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:11 pm
Profile WWW
Wallflower
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:53 am
Posts: 33536
Location: Minnesota
Post Re: HAPPY ENDINGS
Such bullshit. If all of those shows get cancelled, and they likely will, someone should just pick up Happy Endings again.

_________________
Image


Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:02 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 633 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.