Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:05 am



Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Fox 2007-08 Schedule 
Author Message
Begging Naked

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:07 pm
Posts: 14479
Location: The Present (Duh)
Post Fox 2007-08 Schedule
FALL
MONDAY
8:00-9:00 PM PRISON BREAK
9:00-10:00 PM K-VILLE (cop drama set in post-Katrina New Orleans, with Anthony Anderson and Cole Hauser)

TUESDAY
8:00-9:00 PM NEW AMSTERDAM (immortal Manhattan cop)
9:00-10:00 PM HOUSE

WEDNESDAY
8:00-8:30 PM BACK TO YOU (Kelsey Grammer and Patricia Heaton as bickering local news anchors)
8:30-9:00 PM 'TIL DEATH
9:00-10:00 PM BONES

THURSDAY
8:00-9:00 PM ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5th GRADER?
9:00-10:00 PM KITCHEN NIGHTMARES (remake of Gordon Ramsay's UK show, hosted by him)

FRIDAY
8:00-9:00 PM THE SEARCH FOR THE NEXT GREAT AMERICAN BAND (working title)
9:00-10:00 PM NASHVILLE (working title) (docu-soap reality show about country music wannabes)

SATURDAY
8:00-8:30 PM COPS
8:30-9:00 PM COPS
9:00-10:00 PM AMERICA'S MOST WANTED: AMERICA FIGHTS BACK
11:00 PM-MIDNIGHT MADtv
MIDNIGHT-12:30 AM TALK SHOW WITH SPIKE FERESTEN

SUNDAY
7:00-8:00 PM THE OT (NFL post-game)
8:00-8:30 PM THE SIMPSONS
8:30-9:00 PM KING OF THE HILL
9:00-9:30 PM FAMILY GUY
9:30-10:00 PM AMERICAN DAD

JANUARY/SPRING
MONDAY
8:00-9:00 PM K-VILLE (January)/PRISON BREAK (Spring)
9:00-10:00 PM 24

TUESDAY
8:00-9:00 PM AMERICAN IDOL
9:00-10:00 PM HOUSE

WEDNESDAY (January)
8:00-8:30 PM BACK TO YOU
8:30-9:00 PM 'TIL DEATH
9:00-10:00 PM AMERICAN IDOL

WEDNESDAY (Spring)
8:00-8:30 PM BACK TO YOU
8:30-9:00 PM THE RETURN OF JEZEBEL JAMES (working title) (Amy Sherman-Palladino-created sitcom with Parker Posey and Lauren Ambrose as sisters who are so distant they're more like mother and daughter; flipside of "Gilmore Girls")
9:00-9:30 PM AMERICAN IDOL Results Show
9:30-10:00 PM 'TIL DEATH

THURSDAY
8:00-9:00 PM ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5th GRADER?
9:00-10:00 PM CANTERBURY'S LAW (Julianna Margulies in a Denis Leary-produced defense lawyer show)

FRIDAY (Spring)
8:00-9:00 PM BONES
9:00-10:00 PM NEW AMSTERDAM

SATURDAY
8:00-8:30 PM COPS
8:30-9:00 PM COPS
9:00-10:00 PM AMERICA'S MOST WANTED: AMERICA FIGHTS BACK
11:00 PM-MIDNIGHT MADtv
MIDNIGHT-12:30 AM TALKSHOW WITH SPIKE FERESTEN

SUNDAY (Spring)
7:00-7:30 PM KING OF THE HILL
7:30-8:00 PM AMERICAN DAD
8:00-8:30 PM THE SIMPSONS
8:30-9:00 PM FAMILY GUY
9:00-10:00 PM THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES (what happened to Sarah and John after "Terminator 2")


Thu May 17, 2007 2:15 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:45 pm
Posts: 6447
Post 
Seriously, why is Fox so scared to try anything different for Tuesdays? Give the post Idol spot to someone else!

_________________
......


Thu May 17, 2007 2:17 pm
Profile
Squee

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:01 pm
Posts: 13270
Location: Yuppieville
Post 
jujubee wrote:
Seriously, why is Fox so scared to try anything different for Tuesdays? Give the post Idol spot to someone else!


Or move Idol someplace else. LEAVE MY HOUSE ALONE!

Anyway, bye Bones! My parents love you, you will be sorely missed once you get canceled because you get moved to friday.

_________________
Setting most people on fire is wrong.
Proud Founder of the "Community of Squee."

:glare:


Thu May 17, 2007 2:21 pm
Profile
Vagina Qwertyuiop
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:14 pm
Posts: 8760
Location: Great Living Standards
Post 
Is swearing allowed at 10 o clock on the major networks in America?


Thu May 17, 2007 2:22 pm
Profile
Forum General
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:45 pm
Posts: 6447
Post 
Snrub wrote:
Is swearing allowed at 10 o clock on the major networks in America?

Not generally. I think ER once said "shit."

_________________
......


Thu May 17, 2007 2:24 pm
Profile
Vagina Qwertyuiop
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:14 pm
Posts: 8760
Location: Great Living Standards
Post 
jujubee wrote:
Snrub wrote:
Is swearing allowed at 10 o clock on the major networks in America?

Not generally. I think ER once said "shit."


Then Kitchen Nightmares is DOOMED!

The British show's more notable for Ramsay's raging temper and prolific swearing than anything else.


Thu May 17, 2007 2:28 pm
Profile
Begging Naked

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:07 pm
Posts: 14479
Location: The Present (Duh)
Post 
jujubee wrote:
Seriously, why is Fox so scared to try anything different for Tuesdays? Give the post Idol spot to someone else!


Because there really isn't anywhere good to move House to. Wednesdays have Idol, Mondays have 24, Thursdays are overcrowded enough already, and Fridays and Saturdays speak for themselves. Sunday MIGHT work, especially since DH is on the down this spring, but Fox is kinda phobic to that much change.


Thu May 17, 2007 2:28 pm
Profile WWW
Begging Naked

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:07 pm
Posts: 14479
Location: The Present (Duh)
Post 
Snrub wrote:
jujubee wrote:
Snrub wrote:
Is swearing allowed at 10 o clock on the major networks in America?

Not generally. I think ER once said "shit."


Then Kitchen Nightmares is DOOMED!

The British show's more notable for Ramsay's raging temper and prolific swearing than anything else.


I'm sure they'll just bleep them all out. Constant bleeping can sometimes be more entertaining than the actual curse words.


Thu May 17, 2007 2:30 pm
Profile WWW
Vagina Qwertyuiop
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:14 pm
Posts: 8760
Location: Great Living Standards
Post 
I can't believe you don't allow swearing at 10 o' clock? What's a good 'fuck' between adults?


Thu May 17, 2007 2:37 pm
Profile
So much has happened to me that I don’t understand
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:30 am
Posts: 31699
Post 
What's the difference between Kitchen Nightmares and Hell's Kitchen? :unsure:

_________________
Vote for Round 2 of the Favorite Film of 2010s tournament in Cinemania!


Thu May 17, 2007 2:43 pm
Profile
Begging Naked

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:07 pm
Posts: 14479
Location: The Present (Duh)
Post 
Snrub wrote:
I can't believe you don't allow swearing at 10 o' clock? What's a good 'fuck' between adults?


Millions of dollars in FCC fines, that's what it is. Hell, you can't even have twentysomethings playing half-naked teens in an orgy without the Parents Television Council forcing a fine of $3.7 million

Yeah, we're really prudish. Best example:

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/30883

The last paragraph is the best part.


Thu May 17, 2007 2:50 pm
Profile WWW
Vagina Qwertyuiop
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:14 pm
Posts: 8760
Location: Great Living Standards
Post 
That's insane. I mean, at least with the Superbowl you can understand because kids might still be up. But there should be a watershed hour where swearing and nudity are allowed.


Thu May 17, 2007 2:52 pm
Profile
Stanley Cup
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:52 pm
Posts: 6981
Location: Hockey Town
Post 
bones will never end up on fridays. The said they were goin to have bones on fridays last year too. look how that worked out


Thu May 17, 2007 2:53 pm
Profile
Forum General
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:45 pm
Posts: 6447
Post 
Jayhawk wrote:
bones will never end up on fridays. The said they were goin to have bones on fridays last year too. look how that worked out

I don't recall, but did the actual schedule released have Bones on Fridays?

_________________
......


Thu May 17, 2007 2:59 pm
Profile
Begging Naked

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:07 pm
Posts: 14479
Location: The Present (Duh)
Post 
Snrub wrote:
That's insane. I mean, at least with the Superbowl you can understand because kids might still be up. But there should be a watershed hour where swearing and nudity are allowed.


But kids STILL MIGHT BE UP.

Image


Thu May 17, 2007 3:02 pm
Profile WWW
Stanley Cup
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:52 pm
Posts: 6981
Location: Hockey Town
Post 
http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-foxup ... 5766.story


yep, look how that schedule turned out


Thu May 17, 2007 3:02 pm
Profile
Begging Naked

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:07 pm
Posts: 14479
Location: The Present (Duh)
Post 
jujubee wrote:
Jayhawk wrote:
bones will never end up on fridays. The said they were goin to have bones on fridays last year too. look how that worked out

I don't recall, but did the actual schedule released have Bones on Fridays?


It had it on Fridays in midseason, just like they do now.


Thu May 17, 2007 3:03 pm
Profile WWW
Sbil
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:38 pm
Posts: 48352
Location: Multi-tasking
Post 
I liked the proposed schedule where House got moved to Sundays better. It showed more creativity.


Thu May 17, 2007 3:30 pm
Profile WWW
The Wall
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:50 am
Posts: 16163
Location: Croatia
Post 
NYPD Blue featured a lot of asses. Wasn't that a network show? What, they didn't mind getting fined? I don't understand. You can have someone showing his ass, but you can't say fuck? But saying bitch is allowed? It really makes no sense.


Thu May 17, 2007 4:15 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:14 am
Posts: 9966
Post 
Donnie Darko wrote:
NYPD Blue featured a lot of asses. Wasn't that a network show? What, they didn't mind getting fined? I don't understand. You can have someone showing his ass, but you can't say fuck? But saying bitch is allowed? It really makes no sense.


Once and Again had some ass in their day too :happy:

I think it's utterly ridiculous how you can't say fuck but 8pm comedies and dramedies use the word bitch as often as addicts pop pills. It's so messed up.

FOX's schedule is pretty disappointing. Although yes I don't want it to succeed, I can't believe how unimaginative and stupid they are. Use House to ground something else!!!

Also... how on earth did a Patricia Heaton/Kelsey Grammer comedy end up on FOX? That sounds like CBS or NBC gold. It just doesn't fit in with my image of FOX because it actually sounds like something that might work. :tongue:


Thu May 17, 2007 4:44 pm
Profile
Sbil
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:38 pm
Posts: 48352
Location: Multi-tasking
Post 
Raffiki wrote:
Donnie Darko wrote:
NYPD Blue featured a lot of asses. Wasn't that a network show? What, they didn't mind getting fined? I don't understand. You can have someone showing his ass, but you can't say fuck? But saying bitch is allowed? It really makes no sense.


Once and Again had some ass in their day too :happy:

I think it's utterly ridiculous how you can't say fuck but 8pm comedies and dramedies use the word bitch as often as addicts pop pills. It's so messed up.

FOX's schedule is pretty disappointing. Although yes I don't want it to succeed, I can't believe how unimaginative and stupid they are. Use House to ground something else!!!

Also... how on earth did a Patricia Heaton/Kelsey Grammer comedy end up on FOX? That sounds like CBS or NBC gold. It just doesn't fit in with my image of FOX because it actually sounds like something that might work. :tongue:


Fox had Arrested Development, they get good comedies sometimes :smile:


Thu May 17, 2007 4:51 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:45 pm
Posts: 6447
Post 
The list of approved words and such is very weird. You can say ass, but you can't say asshole. You can't say dick if it in anyway refers to a dick. Rob Thomas told some fun stories about the crazy censors over at CBS. There was one episode in the first season where someone was filmed eating a popsicle in an erotic fashion. It was originally supposed to be a banana, but the censors wouldn't allow it. And, what they were allowed to do with a popsicle was worse than they wanted to do with a banana. Of course, these were also the people who somehow completely missed Jason Dohring and Ryan Hanson throwing up shockers.

_________________
......


Thu May 17, 2007 4:53 pm
Profile
Vagina Qwertyuiop
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:14 pm
Posts: 8760
Location: Great Living Standards
Post 
Canterbury's Law sounds interesting... if only because the title is a bit of a rip off of Grey's Anatomy. No doubt there'll be a slew of sexy male stars each nicknamed by fans after burger king meals.


Fri May 18, 2007 7:35 am
Profile
Team Kris
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:02 pm
Posts: 27584
Location: The Damage Control Table
Post 
Shia LeBeouf's Dad wrote:
Canterbury's Law sounds interesting... if only because the title is a bit of a rip off of Grey's Anatomy. No doubt there'll be a slew of sexy male stars each nicknamed by fans after burger king meals.


"Oh my, I'm afraid he's only a Whopper Junior."

_________________
A hot man once wrote:
Urgh, I have to throw out half my underwear because it's too tight.


Fri May 18, 2007 10:39 am
Profile
Vagina Qwertyuiop
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:14 pm
Posts: 8760
Location: Great Living Standards
Post 
"Mmmm... District Attorney Chicken Royale's not a patch on Onion Rings Malone."


Fri May 18, 2007 10:42 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.