Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Thursdays [11/4] ratings (Nov. Sweeps, Day 1) 
Begging Naked

Post Thursdays [11/4] ratings (Nov. Sweeps, Day 1)
1. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (CBS) 18.7/27
2. Without a Trace (CBS) 14.1/22
3. Survivor: Vanuatu (CBS) 12.2/19
4. E.R. (NBC) 11.6/18
5. The Apprentice (NBC) 10.5/15
6. Joey (NBC) 8.3/13
7. Will & Grace (NBC) 8.0/12
8. Primetime Live (ABC) 5.5/9
9. The O.C. (Fox) 5.5/8
10. Extreme Makeover (ABC) 4.8/7
11. North Shore (Fox) 3.3/5
12. WWE Smackdown! (UPN) 3.2/5
13. life as we know it (ABC) 3.0/5

Unknown: Blue Collar TV, Drew Carey's Blue Screen and Charmed (R)

Overall, mostly a typical Thursday (CBS slams NBC) but The O.C., despite looking bad, is a major increase over Tru Calling last year.

Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:18 pm
Profile WWW
Cream of the Crop

Only 8 million viewers for the O.C.? Even though it went up against CSI, I thought it would at least get 10 million.

I tried to watch Drew Carey's Green Screen during commericial breaks of Survivor, but all there was was a black screen. No sound, no picture, not even static, and only on WB. I thought it was a local problem, but if ratings are unavailable for Green Screen, maybe it happened nationwide.

"How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Got a, got a compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Working on, working on that for quite some time?"

Battle of the 2005 movies - Vote Now!

Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:14 pm
Profile WWW
Some days I'm a super bitch

Looks like Without A Trace is really breaking away from ER.

Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:49 pm
Profile WWW
Extra on the Ordinary

Only 8 million viewers for the O.C.? Even though it went up against CSI, I thought it would at least get 10 million.

I tried to watch Drew Carey's Green Screen during commericial breaks of Survivor, but all there was was a black screen. No sound, no picture, not even static, and only on WB. I thought it was a local problem, but if ratings are unavailable for Green Screen, maybe it happened nationwide.

Wouldn't it be funny if it got better rating that normal programming? :)

Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:51 pm
Profile WWW
rustiphica

I really don't get what people see in the OC. Everyone seems to love it but I just hate it so much.

Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:10 pm
Indiana Jones IV

I really don't get what people see in the OC. Everyone seems to love it but I just hate it so much.

its a soap opera without the cheesiness and the fake acting and without the bad music......this has good music, good dialogue, great acting and what not

i'm just hoping this show won't get cancelled which thankfully wont be this season

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder - BUY THE BOOK NOW!!! On New York Times Best Seller List 9 Weeks in a Row

Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:14 pm
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

I watched the first six episodes of The OC, tried to watch it when it came back on, lost interest many times, watched the last half of the finale, first half of this year's premiere. I don't think I can watch anymore, because I just am not hooked. Same with The West Wing. At least if I don't watch now, I might stumble upon OC some day, and I like it. I forced myself to watch West Wing several times, and now I hate it.

Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]