Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
 The search for my KJ soulmate is complete... Tony and Snrub 
i break the rules, so i don't care

Post Re: Tony and ???? - The search for my KJ soulmate
TonyMontana wrote:
insomniacdude wrote:
I don't disagree with that logic, but on a fundamental level he's a more desirable candidate than getluv (still love ya luv, but you're a solo player and that ain't changing soon)

I can't disagree... ultimately the desire was what placed getluv higher. He was really, really active in this thread, and even went so far as to change the tag above his avatar to signify how badly he wanted this.

Maybe he had another hidden motive, but from what I could see getluv really wanted the job, and that counted a lot.

come on, i actually knew i wasn't going to win from the moment i applied. u wouldn't associate yourself with me, especially with the seed slurpers on here. when filling out that ridiculous questionnare, i'm pretty sure u could see how condescending I was being. the first line alone of the first question was actually quite harsh. so obviously subtlety didn't work for. we all know you need directions to get to a point.

the change in rank was to make this whole thing about me. I knew i was going to be dismally placed. i think you needed me. snrub is no one, hes just the submissive person in a gang bang. if u starded this to get higher on Michael's powerlist, u should of chosen me. it would of been controversial and shocking.

but it's not about that at all. i'm quite the Veronica Mars you know. i know ur secret tony. it's ok to be in love with a man. u knew snrub was going to apply. i just hope snrub knows what kind of sexual gratifying things he will have to do for u.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:50 am
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Post Re: The search for my KJ soulmate is complete... Tony and Snrub
Eagle wrote:
I played around for a few minutes, if you want any changes, just lemme know. If you want to keep the old one, that's fine too, doesn't bother me.

Fantastic... you are the man! :thumbsup: Thanks!

If I could ask one small thing... it would be to replace the voted smartest and sexiest thing (which was never true anyhow) to "WoKJ's #1 duo" - which is, of course, very true.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:23 am
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

It sounds to me that the Rainbow Sisterz are becoming the Rainbow Coalition.

I wonder how this is going to work. If they become a trio, then won't Snrub and I automatically become the #1 KJ duo without even a fight?

Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:26 am
Don't Dream It, Be It

TonyMontana wrote:

I wonder how this is going to work. If they become a trio, then won't Snrub and I automatically become the #1 KJ duo without even a fight?

Never. There is only the Rainbow Sisterz, the duo. It should become more clear in the coming days I hope, 1 down so far!

“Gods are great ... but the heart is greater. For it is from our hearts they come, and to our hearts they shall return.”
“We were like gods at the dawning of the world, & our joy was so bright we could see nothing else but the other.”
“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
“You have to pretend you get an endgame. You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can't carry on at all.”
"Paper is dead without words / Ink idle without a poem / All the world dead without stories."

Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:28 am
Profile WWW
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Corpse wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:

Never. There is only the Rainbow Sisterz, the duo. It should become more clear in the coming days I hope, 1 down so far!

I bet that "one down" is Mr. X. :disgust:

You should think really hard about Mr X. It's quite possible that I dropped him from the competition publicly to make it look like we're not in cahoots, knowing all along that you'd snatch him up. This frees him from suspicion and he could work the inside for me getting information and sabotaging the Rainbow Sisterz from the inside.

This plan may be so top secret that I didn't even tell him about it.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:35 am
Don't Dream It, Be It

TonyMontana wrote:
Corpse wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:

I bet that "one down" is Mr. X. :disgust:

You should think really hard about Mr X. It's quite possible that I dropped him from the competition publicly to make it look like we're not in cahoots, knowing all along that you'd snatch him up. This frees him from suspicion and he could work the inside for me getting information and sabotaging the Rainbow Sisterz from the inside.

This plan may be so top secret that I didn't even tell him about it.

Pfft, or not?

Maybe you should have thought of all the possible consequences when rejecting so many? :mer:

“Gods are great ... but the heart is greater. For it is from our hearts they come, and to our hearts they shall return.”
“We were like gods at the dawning of the world, & our joy was so bright we could see nothing else but the other.”
“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
“You have to pretend you get an endgame. You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can't carry on at all.”
"Paper is dead without words / Ink idle without a poem / All the world dead without stories."

Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:40 am
Profile WWW
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Corpse wrote:
Pfft, or not?

Maybe you should have thought of all the possible consequences when rejecting so many? :mer:

Hey... at least I gave these 20 a shot, and spent about 2-3 hours on each one crafting banners, questions, score cards, and even having Montana PI give them a free background report. I've given these 20 candidates more than you ever did when you picked Korrgan without any opportunity for anybody else to join.

I think they are smart enough to see that.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:52 am
Don't Dream It, Be It

TonyMontana wrote:
Corpse wrote:
Pfft, or not?

Hey... at least I gave these 20 a shot, and spent about 2-3 hours on each one crafting banners, questions, score cards, and even having Montana PI give them a free background report. I've given these 20 candidates more than you ever did when you picked Korrgan without any opportunity for anybody else to join.

:| Calm down!

I didn't pick Korrgan. I don't think I did...I forget. I think she picked me more than I picked her. And no one else could join us...so.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:56 am
Profile WWW
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Corpse wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:
Corpse wrote:
Pfft, or not?

I didn't pick Korrgan. I don't think I did...I forget. I think she picked me more than I picked her. And no one else could join us...so.

Ahhhh... Korrgan wanted you, more than you wanted her, and you didn't even want to pick her, but were forced into it?

Hmmm.....

*takes notes*

Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:00 am
Don't Dream It, Be It

TonyMontana wrote:
Corpse wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:
Corpse wrote:
Pfft, or not?

Ahhhh... Korrgan wanted you, more than you wanted her, and you didn't even want to pick her, but were forced into it?

Hmmm.....

*takes notes*

...... Stop thinking.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:02 am
Profile WWW
Leader of the Pack

Lol, i believe this duo search is probably the best thing to happen to KJ since i have been here!!!
Good job Tony for starting the new cool it thing!!! :thumbsup:

Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:01 am
i break the rules, so i don't care

Viperman wrote:
Lol, i believe this duo search is probably the best thing to happen to KJ since i have been here!!!

you have a lot to learn. for instance, a conversation between tony and corpse is a bit like watching 2 ugly people having sex.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:05 am
Leader of the Pack

getluv wrote:
Viperman wrote:

you have a lot to learn. for instance, a conversation between tony and corpse is a bit like watching 2 ugly people having sex.

:hahaha:

Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:12 am
Full Fledged Member

Ugly people having sex isn't attractive?

Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:47 am
Don't Dream It, Be It

BaseballFury wrote:
Ugly people having sex isn't attractive?

Thank you. Wait... :unsure:

Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:51 am
Profile WWW
Draughty

Congrats to the new duo, but it's not clear in your signature banner which of you is supposed to be the sexy one and which is the funny one.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:19 am
Profile WWW
Vagina Qwertyuiop

Post Re: The search for my KJ soulmate - Big Finale 5pm tonight!
TonyMontana wrote:
Squee wrote:
Can you get any more obvious than choosing Snrub? Maybe if you chose your dog.

I actually thought bABA or loyal were the obvious choices... I've never teamed up with Snrub before, and we used to be enemies. However, now we can finish each other's sentences and stuff!

Just watch... when Snrub comes around he'll finish this sentence for me....

You're just jealous, Squee, that I'm taking a potential member away from your precious little Community of _____.

Joe. No, wait... Libs!

I must admit, I never truly thought I had a chance at being Tony's partner. I always thought the position would go to baba or Gullimont. Tony and I have had too many arguments on the subject of video games, and I don't even have a 360.

Of course, now I'm officially half of KJ's number one duo, I suppose that will have to change.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:44 am
Forum General

Korrgan wrote:
Oh, and thank gawd he didn't pick jewjewbee. That would've been Disastrous. With a capital D.

I'm not sure what your problem with me is, but I'm going to ask you to please stop calling me that.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:56 am
Jordan Mugen-Honda

loyalfromlondon wrote:
wait, you're Jewish?

Actually she's a Pineapple, beleive me I was shocked when I found out...................I thought Pineapples couldn't use computers.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:42 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

jujubee wrote:
Korrgan wrote:
Oh, and thank gawd he didn't pick jewjewbee. That would've been Disastrous. With a capital D.

I'm not sure what your problem with me is, but I'm going to ask you to please stop calling me that.

My only guess is that Korrgan is threatened by you. She knew that had I picked you, her little Rainbow duo would have been sunk for sure... you'd be able to use your feminine ways to corner most of the male demographic (96% of KJ), rocketing us to #1 duo status in no time.

As it is now, Snrub and I can only corner the female demographic with our sexy selves, and most of them are already in a duo.

So, that leaves you jujubee. *slicks back hair* How you doin'?

Of course, I hear there is a small number of guys at KJ that play for the other team... pictures of Snrub in a thong might help there. I have some around here somewhere...

Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:53 pm
problem?

TonyMontana wrote:
jujubee wrote:
Korrgan wrote:

My only guess is that Korrgan is threatened by you. She knew that had I picked you, her little Rainbow duo would have been sunk for sure... you'd be able to use your feminine ways to corner most of the male demographic (96% of KJ), rocketing us to #1 duo status in no time.

Like I give a cocksuck about that betch. I just like to see people get their tits in a twist over nothing.

And duos are a thing of the past, Tons. You made it jump the Jew. Groups are the In thing now. Get with the program before it leaves you behind.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:46 pm
Town Bike

:shades:

You seem grumpy.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:34 pm
New Server, Same X

It seems like my plan worked to secretly work with the Rainbowz while not so secretly working with Tony Montana. Sure, I never got the job, but maybe that wasn't my plan. Maybe my plan all along was to finish tenth place. It was a plan so secretive and so incredible, even I didn't know about it!

Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:43 pm
I just lost the game

Post Re: Tony and ???? - The search for my KJ soulmate
TonyMontana wrote:
4th place: insomniacdude

Desire: 8
Compatibility: 9
Forum Activity: 6
Standing: 8.5
Bonus Points: +1 point for that awesome Twister picture
Total: 32.5 points

idude is another poster I'd consider to be a long time friend, and there isn't many gamers I respect more than him. Without a doubt the compatibility would be high. I think he showed a decent amount of desire for the position too, and is a very respected member of the community.

The only thing that got him in the end was that he has been more of a sporadic poster as of late, and I suspect he may think college is more important than the internet.

I have nothing to say to this :disgust:

Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:50 pm
Forum General

Korrgan wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:
jujubee wrote:
Korrgan wrote:

Like I give a cocksuck about that betch. I just like to see people get their tits in a twist over nothing.

And duos are a thing of the past, Tons. You made it jump the Jew. Groups are the In thing now. Get with the program before it leaves you behind.

Oh, you were being funny! Why didn't I realize it! In that case, I think I'd rather see the following than read your posts:

Quote:
This post was made by Korrgan who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next