Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:16 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Spam In The Cinemania 
Pure Phase

Post Re: Spam In The Cinemania
Bradley Witherberry wrote:
ironmanbarry wrote:
David wrote:
ironmanbarry wrote:
because the way David dumped his threads into the section.

Algren shares the blame!

OK, as I only saw yours originally on the first page. But also did ou also do them second after he did his. That is bad also as there are just too many threads there, IMO, of course.

It was not only bad because David made so many all at once, but it was very poor forum etiquette to usurp the idea of another member. Algren had a good idea and was implementing it at a decent pace - - a healthy injection of interesting content for KJ, imho - - but then David first tried to jam his lists for other years in the first thread, and then tried to swipe an entire decade. Then despite my suggestion, he went on to make another slew of threads.

I participated in Algren's initial threads, but I will not be supporting David's rude behavior by participating in his.

As to the organization of it all, I wouldn't mind seeing a sub-forum created just to house these annual list threads - - I think they make a fine addition to the WOKJ.

Bradley surely knows how

1. The Lost City of Z - 2. A Cure for Wellness - 3. Phantom Thread - 4. T2 Trainspotting - 5. Detroit - 6. Good Time - 7. The Beguiled - 8. The Florida Project - 9. Logan and 10. Molly's Game

Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:14 pm
You must have big rats

ironmanbarry wrote:
Except because David and Lecter and Eagle are fine with these 25 threads of the same topic, so many other good individual topics are now pushed to pages 2 th 4 in there, almost being buried alive. And if David does this again, they will be on pages 3 to 5, and totally forgotten about. You know I hate to agree with Chippy but he is right. Too bad the higher ups refuse to actually work at correcting he problem. Talk about being short sighted or just lazy?

Says the 6th double account of the biggest spammer in WOKJ history.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:08 pm
Profile WWW
You must have big rats

The thread has run its course.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:08 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2