Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 29  Next
 KJ User's Bottom 50 Films: DIB2 
Arrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh!

Very sappy, eye rolling inducing and cheesy all rolled into one. I have explained my feelings on the movie and Im sure there would be certain individuals here who would criticize my choice in this

8.Alone in the Dark
I'll just post a picture of the great Uwe Boll since his name is bigger than the movie. Look at my review at the forums for my take on it. ALL HAIL UWE BOLL THE GREATEST IMPORT IN GERMANY SINCE TECHNO MUSIC

7.South Park
Dont get me wrong, I love the South Park series but I have not laughed once at the movie, it looked like it was done by totally different writers and it consist only of fart jokes. I loved Farelly flicks like Kingpin and Something about Mary, and earlier Eddie Murphy flicks but this movie falls flat

6.Little Nicky

Ohhhww This movie was a piece of shitt just like South Park, it was nothing but fart jokes and being loud and abnoxious

5.Double Dragon

Oh boy need I say more. Its as bad as it looks and it really is. Much much worse than Street Fighter

4.Cool As Ice
Yo Deee, Yow career is over yo silver spoon wigger from the the Long Beach area that supposedly got stabbed 3 times. Unintentionally funny because its sooooooo bad

3.Dick Tracy
*does best homer simpson impression. BORING. Its the only movie I feel asleep to in the theater. Madonna is such a bad actress and the musical numbers suck ass. Not even Al Pacino can save this flick and the budget was spent on making Warren Beaty look younger than he really is

2.Adventures of Ford Fairlane
Hickory Dickory Dock, This movie is bound to be my number 2 for a lock. The movie was as wonderful as a journey of smelling a stinky sock

and my number one choice is .. try to take a guess. Ill post it in 20mins

Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:41 pm

Anyone want to take a guess what one of my number 1 most hated movie of all time is? Its a tie here. Those who have seen my posts have seen me mention how I hate that movie so many times. Im looking at you Snrub!

Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:46 pm

Im holding this thread hostage until someone tries to guess what one of my number 1 pick is. I mean it, look at my ski mask and this is a robbery!!!

Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:58 pm
now we know

I disagree with Armageddon. And..i have no clue what your number #1 hated movie is... :???: gonna have to tell us....

STOP UIGHUR GENOCIDE IN XINJIANG
FIGHT FOR TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE
FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:07 pm
Profile WWW
College Boy T

Anyone want to take a guess what one of my number 1 most hated movie of all time is? Its a tie here. Those who have seen my posts have seen me mention how I hate that movie so many times. Im looking at you Snrub!

Jay and Silent Bob? I dunno.

Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:12 pm

El_masked_esteROIDe_user wrote:

Jay and Silent Bob? I dunno.

Ding ding ding

Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:13 pm

1.Terrorvision(tie)
Its a really really crappy b-movie that came out in the 80s. You use to see it shown around midnight or very early morning. How I really hated that Elvira medusa look-alike

1.Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back(tie)
Just like what Jay has said I want to make Jay and Silent Bob eat their own shit and then shit it out and then make them eat their own shit and then shit it out and then eat their own shit and shit it out again. Its how much a really really really hated this unfunny movie. What makes it worse is there are fans of this movie

Thanks to Torrino for guessing it. He knows the man well enough \:D/

Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:13 pm
now we know

Never seen Jay and Bob....people say its hilarious. But, i will never watch it now you have it as your number 1.

FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:16 pm
Profile WWW

Never seen Jay and Bob....people say its hilarious. But, i will never watch it now you have it as your number 1.

Yes I recommend that you avoid Jay and Silent Bob at all cost. That movie would even make Satan weep

Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:20 pm
College Boy T

You shouldn't skip a film just because someone didn't like it. If the mass says it's hilarious, should you avoid it just because one person hated it? What if his #1 film were...Mission Impossible 3? Would you avoid that just because he didn't like it?

Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:23 pm

Algren wrote:

You shouldn't skip a film just because someone didn't like it. If the mass says it's hilarious, should you avoid it just because one person hated it? What if his #1 film were...Mission Impossible 3? Would you avoid that just because he didn't like it?

But Im doing him a favor. Actually Im doing the community a favor by asking him not to see Jay and Silent Bob. I was one of the most unfortunate victim of the movie

Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:25 pm
College Boy T

torrino wrote:
Algren wrote:

But Im doing him a favor. Actually Im doing the community a favor by asking him not to see Jay and Silent Bob. I was one of the most unfortunate victim of the movie

Most people liked it, though. He should give it a shot. ;)

Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:27 pm
now we know

Algren wrote:

no no no, you've got me all wrong. If you told me the same advice, i wouldn't listen. But because i like ROID's taste (if i remember correctly), i'll take his advice.

FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:28 pm
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

opinion: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French, from Latin opinion-, opinio, from opinari
1 a : a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter b : APPROVAL, ESTEEM
2 a : belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge b : a generally held view
3 a : a formal expression of judgment or advice by an expert b : the formal expression (as by a judge, court, or referee) of the legal reasons and principles upon which a legal decision is based
- opin·ioned /-y&nd/ adjective
synonyms OPINION, VIEW, BELIEF, CONVICTION, PERSUASION, SENTIMENT mean a judgment one holds as true. OPINION implies a conclusion thought out yet open to dispute <each expert seemed to have a different opinion>. VIEW suggests a subjective opinion <very assertive in stating his views>. BELIEF implies often deliberate acceptance and intellectual assent <a firm belief in her party's platform>. CONVICTION applies to a firmly and seriously held belief <the conviction that animal life is as sacred as human>. PERSUASION suggests a belief grounded on assurance (as by evidence) of its truth <was of the persuasion that everything changes>. SENTIMENT suggests a settled opinion reflective of one's feelings <her feminist sentiments are well-known>.

Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:30 pm
Profile WWW

Most people liked it, though. He should give it a shot. ;)

Yeah I know its popular in the hemp community and at Stonerville, USA but how does it jive with the rest of the population :wink: ?

Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:36 pm
College Boy Z

Roid, roid, roid. Jay and Silent Bob?! I was going to excuse Armaggedon and South Park being in your top 10, but Jay and Silent Bob? That's one of the funniest movies EVER made.

Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:37 pm

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Roid, roid, roid. Jay and Silent Bob?! I was going to excuse Armaggedon and South Park being in your top 10, but Jay and Silent Bob? That's one of the funniest movies EVER made.

Yeah maybe but I at least used Jay and Bob's own quote to bash that same movie :razz: . I really cant contain the hate I have so much for this movie. I would give them a running punt kick to their testicles. Thats how much I hate the movie

Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:44 pm
College Boy Z

Zingaling wrote:
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Yeah maybe but I at least used Jay and Bob's own quote to bash that same movie :razz: . I really cant contain the hate I have so much for this movie. I would give them a running punt kick to their testicles. Thats how much I hate the movie

Say it ain't so, Roid! :cry:

Jay and Silent Bob fanatic 4 life. \:D/

Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:45 pm
now we know

FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:48 pm
Profile WWW
now we know

FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:10 pm
Profile WWW

Rogue, can i start my list now?

Be my guest, Im sure Snrub will be angry I have Adventures of Ford Fairlane, Jay and Silent Bob and Dick Tracy as my top 5 worst picks. And also Cool As Ice which Snrub and Rusty have the soundtrack to

Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:13 pm
I'm Batman

Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:16 pm

Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:46 pm
now we know

I was waiting for Rogue's clarification, and also to change the title...but if you'd prefer me to do it now..... :???:

FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:51 pm
Profile WWW
Teh Mexican

i disagree with Armageddonm, south park and dick tracy

but the rest are crap, i havent seen Jay and Silent Bob

Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 29  Next