Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 One of the weirdest, funniest, most screwed up movies ever! 
New Server, Same X

Post One of the weirdest, funniest, most screwed up movies ever!
Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil Hellbound Flesh-Eating SubHumanoid Zombified Living Dead Part II: Filmed in Shocking 2-D!!

Yes, that is the real title of the film. The video is nothing but Night of the Living Dead, the original by George A. Romero, but a man (who has chosen to take the name Lowell Mason, but it isn't his real name) took out the entire audio, and substituted in his own dialogue and soundtrack. It's a comedy, and it's such stupid humor, I found myself laughing from start to finish. This is FAR from everyone's cup of tea, but I thought it was hilarious. Copies of the film are incredibly hard to come by. It was released in 1992, and the man himself who made it is making a DVD of the film. Anyway, if you want to download the movie, go here:

http://notdot.lundo.com/index.php?op=ncat;id=1

Lowell Mason does not run the site, but he has contacted the site owner a few times, so I guess he just would be happy if anyone saw the film anyway they could. If you have time (and disk space on your PC, just a few hundred MBs), then check it out.

Anyone else hear of it? Or see it?

Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:40 pm
Christian's #1 Fan

I've heard of it. Never seen it. I may end up downloading it soon.

Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:01 pm
New Server, Same X

I've heard of it. Never seen it. I may end up downloading it soon.

Like I said as a warning, it really isn't everyone's type of movie. But if you think you might like it, download it. Some jokes do fall flat, but it's still worth it. At least then you can say you saw a movie that mostly everyone else hasn't seen. :wink:

Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:03 pm
Christian's #1 Fan

Well, I figure it can't be as bad as the movie I watched last night, The Meaning of Life. Yes, that was one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Bar none.

Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:04 pm
New Server, Same X

Well, I figure it can't be as bad as the movie I watched last night, The Meaning of Life. Yes, that was one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Bar none.

Now I have to check it out, just for the badness. :wink:

Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:06 pm
Christian's #1 Fan

It wasn't funny bad either, which was the problem. It was just bad bad. It had no plot. It was just a collection of "chapters" on the meaning of life, covering everything from birth, Roman Catholic use of birth control, sex education, the grim reaper and Dungeon themed restaurants that serve Hawaiian food.

Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:08 pm
New Server, Same X

It wasn't funny bad either, which was the problem. It was just bad bad. It had no plot. It was just a collection of "chapters" on the meaning of life, covering everything from birth, Roman Catholic use of birth control, sex education, the grim reaper and Dungeon themed restaurants that serve Hawaiian food.

Now I'm hungry... but not for Hawaiian food. Damn Meaning of Life!! It has already cursed me!

Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:09 pm
Christian's #1 Fan

Watch it sometime, I'd be interested to see what you thought. There were a few funny moments though (the leaf suicide is one of them).

Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:14 pm
Extraordinary

Is it like Kung pow? cuz i liked kung pow. :D

Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:40 pm
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

Is it like Kung pow? cuz i liked kung pow. :D

I never saw Kung Pow. There's no scenes that are new to the film, it's just Night of the Living Dead with different dialogue and music. It's funny, though. Oh, and in between the film, there are these weird "Profiles in History" and different things. It's definitely weird, and nothing that you'll ever hear mentioned as a classic, but it's good for a laugh.

Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]