Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Super "MAJOR SPOILERS" BKB Discovered For ROTS=Hmm 
The Greatest Avenger EVER

Post Super "MAJOR SPOILERS" BKB Discovered For ROTS=Hmm
I came across this interview from a guy from CHUD who interviewed Nick Gillard and much of this is MAJOR SPOILERS... You have all been forewarned so proceed with Caution..

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=7720

Nick Gillard's SW.com Chat

The official site conducted a chat with Nick Gillard this past week. The CHUD Forums posted a summary of what he had to say:

- His cameo will be in hologram form. Very brief. There will be more of him in the game.

-Seeing what he has seen of "The Duel", he's as excited as the fans.

- He worked on a small sequence with Natalie in ROTS. So she has some sort of action sequence (must be the "force choke")

- Palpatine is ambidextrous with his saber. He's just THAT good.

- There will be some truly shocking saber moves. (But those were not his words. He just answered yes to that.)

- He helped Rob Coleman out with some of the Yoda fight moves.

- The Obi-Wan/Anakin duel is rarely on flat ground.

- Sidious' abilities are beyond anything we've experienced.

- Sidious has a style that's constantly changing, but he did it in a way that you'll never get the better of him. The style is ambigious - he'll fight less than you and draw you in. You're a sucker if you think you're going to better him.

- He was asked if Sidious a Master of the Lightsaber? Or is he more of a "Force Lightning" guy? He said Sidious is a master of every weapon and every style.

- Grievous and his bodyguards were all played by my guys and then painted over by ILM.

- The Anakin/Dooku duel is much longer than their duel in AOTC. And it's much more intense. And Christopher did as much as he could.

- Anakin does NOT use force lightning in the film. He's all sword. That is only for the game.

- In Episode III Mace has to use every ounce of his ability, which he really didn't have to do in Episode II. He has to fight for his life this time.

- The Jedi Youglings DO have a fight sequence in ROTS. He did some training with them.

- OB1 will briefly use 2 sabers in ROTS.

- We will see Ewan's patented Obi-Wan lightsaber twirl in ROTS, and we might see some new ones too.

- When asked if Anakin will throw Padmé on a wall before he turns to evil, he said no, but he may "drive her up the wall". (Interpret that as you will)

- He did NOT work with Aayla Secura on any saber moves.

- Besides heads and arms, legs will get lopped off too.

- When asked if Anakin will go down swinging, or does he resign himself to defeat? He said he goes down like the biggest swinger in town..

Check back for more later! On another note, a new behind-the-scenes video offered up pronunciations of two of the new planets. They are Mustafar (pronounced Moos-tah-far) and Utapau ( pronounced Ooh-tah-pow).

Unofficial Spoilers Galore

MillenniumFalcon.com has found a new source of info for Revenge of the Sith. Over the last few days they've been posting more and more details about key scenes from the film. Here are a few of the highlights: (highlight to read)

Anakin's fears of his dreams leads him on the path to the Dark Side in Revenge of the Sith. After he returns to the arms of his beloved, Padme, Anakin has a dream; a premonition, that wakes him during the night. In his dreams, he sees the death of his wife when she gives birth to their child; it is a death he cannot stop.

A fear sets into Anakin, as he remembers the same premonition that plagued him about his mother. It is also a burning issue that even Yoda cannot soothe when he warns the young Jedi about Fear, Premonition and Mortality. Unable to put the dream from his mind, Anakin seeks out his greatest confidant, Chancellor Palpatine.

In a brief scene in the Chancellor's Office, the pair discusses Anakin's new assignment and the dream that haunts Anakin.

Palpatine warns Anakin about the true goals of the Jedi Council. He claims that the Jedi are not only against himself, but also against the Senate and the whole democratic system.

Is the Jedi Council a democratic body itself? After all, isn't Anakin being told what to do?

"Haven't they tried to convince you to act against me? " Palpatine questions earnestly.

Anakin realises that Palpatine is right. The Jedi Council believe that Palpatine is under the influence of the Sith. Little do they know that he is the Sith Master. In an effort to learn more about the Chancellor, the Jedi Council instruct Anakin to stay on Coruscant to watch him – spy on him, while Obi-Wan leads his mission to Utapau. They know Anakin has a close relationship with the Chancellor. Anakin is assigned as Palpatine's personal bodyguard.

Palpatine begins to tell Anakin about the Sith, the Jedi's lack of vision; and so begins the seduction of Anakin Skywalker to the Dark Side of the Force…

In the Galaxies Theatre, Anakin Skywalker is the guest of the Chancellor Palpatine. The elite of Coruscant have gathered to watch the graceful movements of a female Mon Calamari soloist.

As the graceful dancer moves about stage, Chancellor Palpatine recounts an old story; The Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise.

This infamous Dark Lord of the Sith supposedly gained such an insight into The Force that he was actually able to influence the midichlorians to create life. Anakin becomes interested in this story after his haunting dreams of Padme's death – perhaps this time he could prevent her death, unlike his mother's.

Anakin asks what happened to Plagueis in the story. Palpatine says that he was murdered by his apprentice as soon as he discovered the same power. Still thinking about Padme, Anakin asks “Would it be possible to learn this secret in some way?”

"Clearly, not from the Jedi," replies Palpatine with a gentle smile.

(A scene from the end of the film) Sector Governor TARKIN, DARTH VADER, and EMPEROR PALPATINE stand on the bridge of the Star Destroyer.

In the distance, the growing skeleton of a spherical battle station, the size of a small moon, begins to take shape...

Well, alot of this certainly does sound good except for seeing Jedi Younglings in battle, it looks promising.. I guess will find out in 6 months huh??

This kills TDKR At the box office next summer.. Get used to this

Sun Dec 26, 2004 4:52 am
Profile WWW

WTF??? 13 Views and no one cares about this??? :shock: :? I guess if I would've changed the title from MAJOR SPOILERS for ROTS to MAJOR SPOILERS for BATMAN BEGINS, I would've seen more responses to this huh??? :lol:

Sun Dec 26, 2004 6:41 am
Profile WWW

As much as I didnot like theother two films, with every spec of info release of ROTS I jsut cannot but get giddy like I am 5 again adn watching ESB.

I cannot wait to see Sidious fight.

Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:04 am
Cream of the Crop

PAPER...

Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:41 pm
Profile WWW
Romosexual!

sounds freaking AWSOME!!! 8) can't wait to see Mace go DOWN! :D

thx BKB

Sun Dec 26, 2004 4:47 pm
I just lost the game

I didn't read it. I'm trying to avoid spoilers. Can anyone tell me what some of this means without spoiling too much?

Sun Dec 26, 2004 4:48 pm

Jesus Christ!! I posted this thread at both NIGHTLY.NET and THEFORCE.NET and both threads were locked.. Apparently these nerds have all basis covered when it comes to News and Rumors for ROTS I suppose?? :lol: Hell, here I am thinking I'm the hero for posting this exciting bit of news and it get's tossed.. Oh well.. So much for this thread I guess since no one seems to really give a fuck and I never thought I'd see that with the last Star Wars film ever..:lol: Hell, I thought some of this stuff was pretty big news, but guess not..

Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:24 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]