Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 OK, Let's Talk About The Movie "White Noise".. 
The Greatest Avenger EVER

Post OK, Let's Talk About The Movie "White Noise"..
http://www.whitenoisemovie.com/700_look.html

This movie is with Michael Keaton who is practically non-existent these days in the world of films, and it's about the ability to contact the dead via EVP(Electronic Voice Phenomenon), that Psychics use to contact the dead through the use of special equipment they carry and before you laugh, there REALLY are people that practice this sort of thing in real life.. I listen to a show every night at work on AM Radio from 12-5 and it's a show called "Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell" and they occasionally have these psychic researchers on with these EVP Tapes that they apparently pick up either going through Cemetary's or Mausoleums and I'll tell ya: Some of them are very creepy sounding and it's kind of hard to determine whether it is in fact the real thing your listening to or what, but so far, I do believe in alot of that stuff.. Either way, I'm willing to check this out when it comes out on, I think it's Jan 14th.. Thoughts??

This kills TDKR At the box office next summer.. Get used to this

Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:33 am
Profile WWW

Wow.. No love for the new Michael Keaton movie opening on Jan 7th huh??? Does the subject not interest anyone or what?? I thought it looked pretty good.. :?

Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:29 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General

I really want to see it. I thought the trailer was very creepy, and I ghope the movie is too. I think it has alot of potential. Not so much box office wise, but the ability to be a good horror flick.

Didnt it say something along the lines of "Some movies are so disturbing...ect"

Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:31 pm
College Boy Z

I really want to see it too. It's a very interesting premise, and the trailer looks creepy.

Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:35 pm
Veteran

it looks interesting. I would like to see it.

Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
George A. Romero

i'm definately going to see it. i love ghosts and the supernatural, so EVP is right up my alley.

Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:48 am

i'm definately going to see it. i love ghosts and the supernatural, so EVP is right up my alley.

You should hear one sometime.. There very creepy, especially listening to it late at night... At first, you'll think to yourself that no way is this real, but the more you listen to it, the more you begin to think that maybe, just MAYBE there's a shred of truth to EVP's.. I do believe when you pass on from the physical world, that you pass on to a different plane of existence with an ability to do what these EVP's mean.. Of course, none of us have ever been there and back to tell the truth about it, but 1 day, we will...

Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:54 am
Profile WWW
Forum General

Terminator1997 wrote:

You should hear one sometime.. There very creepy, especially listening to it late at night... At first, you'll think to yourself that no way is this real, but the more you listen to it, the more you begin to think that maybe, just MAYBE there's a shred of truth to EVP's.. I do believe when you pass on from the physical world, that you pass on to a different plane of existence with an ability to do what these EVP's mean.. Of course, none of us have ever been there and back to tell the truth about it, but 1 day, we will...

Is there anyway to get them off the internet?

Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:58 am
Veteran

BKB_The_Man wrote:
Terminator1997 wrote:

I bet there is :D have you seen Ghostwatcher? thats pretty creepy.

Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:00 am
Profile YIM WWW
Veteran

BKB_The_Man wrote:
Terminator1997 wrote:

I bet there is :D have you seen Ghostwatcher? thats pretty creepy.

Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:00 am
Profile YIM WWW

BKB_The_Man wrote:
Terminator1997 wrote:

You know?? I don't know... I really don't, but "Coast to Coast AM" does offer streamline that would enable you to liosten to these shows and most of the time, they have the EVP's on around Halloween or on an Anniversary show.. They have alot of shows that focus on physics and unexplained phenomenon and UFO's.. These EVP episodes are something to hear, let me tell you.. Very creepy and sometimes, they play them from a Cemetary and you can hear soundwaves of what appears to be a child speaking from another dimension the way it sounds.. There is some truth to this sort of thing and you can purchase the equipment they use to do this sort of thing..

Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:26 am
Profile WWW
Cream of the Crop

are easy to locate

ONE THE NET

THE ONE AHMED JOHNSON AGREES THAT THI

will be an interesting films

SO BKB TELL US OF

your

EXPERIENCES WITH

the supernatural :D

Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:52 pm
Profile WWW
George A. Romero

Terminator1997 wrote:

i've heard a few. it's definitely very creepy.

Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:32 pm

EVPS

are easy to locate

ONE THE NET

THE ONE AHMED JOHNSON AGREES THAT THI

will be an interesting films

SO BKB TELL US OF

your

EXPERIENCES WITH

the supernatural :D

I myself have never had a Supernatural Experience like being in a real haunted house, but I do believe in this sort of thing and would love to experience it at least once and not me permanently either.. Not for a long long time hopefully..

Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:00 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]