Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 The KJ League: Week 8 - Wrecked Yo Daddy (Judges results in) 
The Kramer

Post The KJ League: Week 8 - Wrecked Yo Daddy (Judges results in)
I.hope 6-1

nghtvsn 5-2

Chippy 4-3
MGKC 4-3

Zwackerm 3-4

Rev 2-5

Stuffp 1-6

Nghtvsn and MGKC's results may change depending on the actual number for The Grinch, but I still wanted to get the thread up early this week. It is Thanksgiving (for America) after all. And Black Friday of course! Together they make my favorite holiday; food, family and fantastic deals! The League nearly unanamously voted to continue on as usual though, and thus we shall. Though I will atleast extend the deadline. Let's say Friday at noon since there won't be any previews to worry about this week And everyone can have a chance to submit/edit their numbers after the initial Wednesday reveals. A juicy week lies ahead too. Rev got a huge win today, but he still needs some more to get back in the thick of it. Lucky for him he draws the dealer this week. Stuffp has had more success with the top half of the league than the bottom, so he should relish in the chance at playing third place Chippy, who is looking for a knockout to help secure his position. Zwackerm will take his first shot at nghtvsn, seeing his chance to get a fourth place tie against KC who must go against mighty i.hope. The standings were shook up a little bit this week and I see it getting even crazier in the weeks ahead.

Week 8 - Drago Wrecks The Internet

Zwackerm v ngtvsn
Chip v stuffp
Rev v Jack Sparrow (2)
MGKC v i.hope (2)

And connect yourself to whatever will lead you to:

Ralph Breaks The Internet 3-day
Creed II 3-day
Robin Hood 3-day
Green Book 3-day
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald drop

And remember: it's not about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

Last edited by Flava'd vs The World on Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:16 pm
The Kramer

Post Re: The KJ League: Week 8 - Wrecked Yo Daddy
My predictions:

Ralph - $50.01M
Creed - $25.65M
Robin Hood - $5.32M
Green Book - $3.28M
Fantastic Beasts -44.5%

Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:19 pm
The Kramer

Everyone is in! Good luck. We have two desolate weekends of leftovers ahead, so enjoy the fresh meat while we have a chance.

Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:08 pm
The Kramer

Should be able to get results up before football today. In a weird way, the people who predicted earliest might have been better off due to the misleadingly high Wednesday numbers.

Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:34 pm
The Kramer

Chippy |||||| Stuffp

$58.2M Ralph Breaks The Internet $58M
$44.7M Creed II $43M
$11.4M Robin Hood $9M
$5.9M Green Book $5M
-40% Fantastic Beasts 2 -46%

And this is what I was hoping for when I created The League. Stuffp could have been down and out for the season, but instead he strikes back with this masterwork. He undercut Chippy so well that it makes me wonder if he hacked into my PMs. But then I remember he lives in China, not Russia. Poor Chippy lost Green Book by a mere $7,000 lol. Sorry Chipster, but you're still in good position and a guy who is able to accept when his opponent just had an outstanding week.

MGKC ||||| I.hope

$40.3M Ralph Breaks The Internet $62M
$26.5M Creed II $39M
$12.3M Robin Hood $9M
$3.9M Green Book $4.9M
-56.2% Fantastic Beasts 2 -53.1%

I definitely did not expect this kind of dominance from anyone, but I am also thankful we have a juggernaut named i.hope. The Patriots shouldn't be as good as they are, but it gives everyone else a little extra motivation to beat them because of it. MGKC might be feeling down, but he can still remember his victory over nghtvsn last week, and is still tied for third place.

nghtvsn ||||| Zwackerm

$61.75M Ralph Breaks The Internet $66M
$33.75M Creed II $49M
$11.55M Robin Hood $12M
$6.25M Green Book $6.5M
-62.55% Fantastic Beasts 2 -54.8%

Zwackerm got a little too hyped about his boy Wreck-It Ralph and it cost him. Good news for him is that his fellow competitors in the middle of the standings also lost, so he is still only 1 game behind the top half of the league. Just as crucial was nghtvsn's Creed II prediction though, as he very wisely did not getting sucked in by the big weekday numbers. Nghtvsn knows it is more about going the distance than just going for the KO every round. He believes this is true in the ring and in life.

dealer ||||| Rev

$50.01M Ralph Breaks The Internet $60.5M
$25.65M Creed II $30.5M
$5.32M Robin Hood $10M
$3.28M Green Book $15M
-44.5% Fantastic Beasts 2 -50.1%

Rev was oddly optimistic about Green Book, but it ended up not really mattering as he gets back to back wins for the first time. Perfect timing too, as every one of the people he is trying to catch took a loss. Our Ralph predictions are also pretty close but that doesn't seem like it will matter either. Clearly my big mistake was Robin Hood, and I still don't understand why people wanted to watch that, other than lust for Taron. It does say a lot when a movie doubles your prediction and still bombs though lol.

Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:06 pm
The Kramer

Post Re: The KJ League: Week 8 - Wrecked Yo Daddy (Judges results
Next week preview:

Hannah Grace 3-day
Ralph drop
Creed drop
Beasts drop
Grinch drop

...Yikes. We have two weeks until another interesting new wide opener. Maybe I'll swap Grinch with The Favorite if it has a significant expansion.

Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:11 pm
Extraordinary

Post Re: The KJ League: Week 8 - Wrecked Yo Daddy (Judges results
Victory !

45TH PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A. DONALD J. TRUMP
#MAGA #KAG!
10,000 post achieved on - Posted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:49 pm

Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]