Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 A Lonely Place to Die 

Rate this film:
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
C 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1

A Lonely Place to Die 
Keeping it Light

Post A Lonely Place to Die

Quote:
A Lonely Place to Die is a 2011 British adventure crime thriller film directed by Julian Gilbey and based on a screenplay from Julian and Will Gilbey. It stars Melissa George, Ed Speleers, Karel Roden, Eamonn Walker, Sean Harris and Kate Magowan.

Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:28 am
Forum General

Post Re: A Lonely Place to Die
A pretty solid crime flick from the director of Rise of the Footsoldier and it sucks that I had no idea this film even existed until a few days ago, because it deserves to be talked about more IMO. Hard to believe this came out over a decade ago and I have never heard anyone talk about it and looking at IMDB its even sadder that this director hasn't done a single relevant thing since. It's kind of a slow burn, but once it gets going its a tense and engaging ride. Loved the cinematography with the various, beautiful shots of the Scottish highlands and the cast works really well here, especially Melissa George, Sean Harris and Eamonn Walker. I honestly wish we could not have gotten a spinoff movie with Eamonn Walker and Paul Anderson's characters as badasses who go after kidnappers, because they were easily the most interesting characters in the movie other than the villains.

B

Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]