Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 The Miracle Season 

Rate this film:
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0

The Miracle Season 
Keeping it Light

Post The Miracle Season

Quote:
The Miracle Season is a 2018 American drama film directed by Sean McNamar and starring Erin Moriarty, Helen Hunt, William Hurt, and Danika Yarosh.The film is based on the true story of the Iowa City West High School volleyball team after the sudden death of the team's heart and leader, Caroline Found in 2011. It was released in the United States on April 6, 2018.

Tue May 08, 2018 1:25 am
KJ's Leading Idiot

Post Re: The Miracle Season
Another faith based movie that didn't have its propaganda right in your face which I liked and I can understand why the target audience gave it A+. First of all "Found" was over-acted by Danika and even when I didn't knew where the story would (never watched a trailer for this, or maybe didn't remember) it was clear that the character is too-good-to-stay-alive or be part of the whole movie. The acting was actually decent by rest specially Erin (Hunt was pretty much the standard wooden faced coach here) but the script is quite confused where to focus because it never truly becomes a tearjerker nor does it excite with sports scenes. The actual season doesn't even feel too miraculous, plus the finale feels like the script demanded this team to win.

5/10

Wed May 23, 2018 1:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]