Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Skylines 

Rate this film:
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C 100%  100%  [ 2 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2

Skylines 
KJ's Leading Idiot

Post Skylines
Quote:
Skylines (also known as Skyline 3 and stylized as SKYLIN3S) is a 2020 American science fiction action film written and directed by Liam O'Donnell. It is a sequel to Beyond Skyline (2017) and the final entry in the Skyline trilogy.

The film premiered at the 2020 London FrightFest Film Festival on October 25, 2020, and was released on December 18, 2020 in the United States by Vertical Entertainment.

Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:32 pm
Forum General

Post Re: Skylines
A big step down from the previous movie which I did really enjoy, but its not completely without its merits. There's plenty of action atleast which might not bore most, however when you don't care for a good majority of the characters it all just feels so empty IMO. Lindsey Morgan is hot though and not bad as the lead, because she does bring a lot of personality to the role, but the weak writing in this does her no favors as does with the rest of the cast.

I didn't like the jokey/dumb humor with the good aliens either which ruined alot of the tension in this movie for me and while there's alot of action I found most of it pretty generic and bland outside of fight scenes with Daniel Bernhardt and Yayan Ruhian, but its not enough to save this forgettable B movie entry in the franchise.

C

Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:28 am
KJ's Leading Idiot

Post Re: Skylines
Yeah this is the weakest of the three movies for me specially because it promised so much and does not deliver. The characters have no motivation though Morgan does enough to make this worthwhile. The inclusion of politics was completely unnecessary and tames the overall fun the series has had.

C-

Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]