Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Ice Age: Collison Course 

What grade would you give this film?
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 1

Ice Age: Collison Course 
Let's Call It A Bromance

Post Ice Age: Collison Course
Ice Age: Collision Course

Quote:
Ice Age: Collision Course is an upcoming 2016 American 3D computer-animated family adventure film produced by Blue Sky Studios. It is the fifth installment in the Ice Age film series and a sequel to 2012's Ice Age: Continental Drift. Ray Romano, John Leguizamo, Denis Leary, Queen Latifah, Keke Palmer, Jennifer Lopez and Chris Wedge are set to reprise their roles from the previous installment. Simon Pegg will also reprise his role as Buck from the third film. Mike Thurmeier and Galen T. Chu will direct the film. New additions to the cast include Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Adam DeVine, Nick Offerman, Max Greenfield, Stephanie Beatriz, Melissa Rauch, Carlos Ponce, Michael Strahan, Jessie J and Neil deGrasse Tyson. The film is scheduled for release on July 22, 2016, by 20th Century Fox in 2D and 3D.

Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:52 pm
Profile WWW
KJ's Leading Idiot

Post Re: Ice Age: Collison Course
This is a short movie but still feels longer than its runtime. The series has already lost its luster after part 3 but this brings a new low to the series. Nothing here is exciting or funny other than the voice actors having fun which has always been great in this series. The new voice cast also does great but the overall movie is just boring, specially for adults. Its a shame that this series would go off on such a low note if this is the last of the series. Manny's family has grown and we have seen a lot more growth than required for his family, the next one will see him become grandfather, I'd say enough is enough.

3/10

Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:25 am
Hold the door!

Jack Sparrow wrote:
Manny's family has grown and we have seen a lot more growth than required for his family, the next one will see him become grandfather, I'd say enough is enough.

3/10

Lol really?

Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:31 am
Rachel McAdams Fan

Why would anyone see this willingly that's above the age of 10?

Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:50 am
Profile YIM
KJ's Leading Idiot

zwackerm wrote:
Jack Sparrow wrote:
Manny's family has grown and we have seen a lot more growth than required for his family, the next one will see him become grandfather, I'd say enough is enough.

3/10

Lol really?

Well his daughter gets married in this one so that seems to be obvious next in the series.

Last edited by Jack Sparrow on Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:51 am
KJ's Leading Idiot

thompsoncory wrote:

That's true but I have a 2 year old daughter who loved the past movies. Also these movies are huge in OS markets so I am sure they appeal to more than just young ones.

Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:51 am
Rachel McAdams Fan

Jack Sparrow wrote:
thompsoncory wrote:

That's true but I have a 2 year old daughter who loved the past movies. Also these movies are huge in OS markets so I am sure they appeal to more than just young ones.

Totally makes sense if you have a daughter - I was just expressing that this movie looks like the most "kids-only" animated film ever with zero crossover appeal to adult audiences.

Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:58 am
Profile YIM
Ocarina of Time

Sadly, this thing is gonna be HUGE OS, IA6 will be confirmed by 2018 after it hits theaters!

1. Super Mario Bros Movie
2. Rebel Moon
3. Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Part 1
4. Oppenheimer
5. The Flash
6. Elemental
7. Aquaman 2
8. Dune Part 2
9. Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny
10. Blue Beetle

Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:02 am
KJ's Leading Idiot

thompsoncory wrote:
Jack Sparrow wrote:
thompsoncory wrote:

Totally makes sense if you have a daughter - I was just expressing that this movie looks like the most "kids-only" animated film ever with zero crossover appeal to adult audiences.

It might be a very small sample but I have heard colleagues that are excited for this and they weren't for Dory, ofcourse that is just a small sample but the series is HUGE in OS and I am sure there will be a lot of adults watching this as well.

Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:57 am
Extraordinary

If they'd take all the Ice Age movies and splice out anything that isn't that squirrel/rat chasing his acorn, then maybe I'd watch it

Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:08 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]