Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 329 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 Inception 

What grade would you give this film?
A 70%  70%  [ 45 ]
B 14%  14%  [ 9 ]
C 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
D 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
F 11%  11%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 64

Inception 
You must have big rats

Post Re: Inception
zwackerm wrote:
SquareMaster316 wrote:
A+++, ***** out of *****, 10/10.

THE event film of 2010 and the film that officially made the WORLD recognize Nolan as the official heir apparent to Stanley Kubrick.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=toystory3.htm

fuck off with that.

Sun May 31, 2015 5:58 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General

Still a top 2 or 3 tier Nolan film IMO. 2005-2010 was definitely peak Nolan even though I did enjoy Interstellar a bit more than this on a re-watch. The fact that Nolan was able to make a film like this at that time still kind of blows my mind. So much ambition and creativity with the world building in this not to mention the epic/global scale action that surrounds it. The cast is pretty great in this too, especially the scenes between Leo and Cotillard and damn do I forget just how funny Hardy is in this, especially his interplay with Levitt. This movie just has the perfect amount levity to it more so than any other Nolan film I can think of right now and that was pretty refreshing to see as I re-watched this.

A+

Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:50 pm
Keeping it Light

I just watched this again a couple days ago as well after being in a Nolan mood after seeing Tenet. And Inception simply is just a fantastic film, dreams always have and still are a peculiar thing of our psyche and Nolan adapts just a great plot around it. From great dream sets to just the concept of dealing with dreams in dreams, there is continuous flow in the film that's exciting and impressive in how it all connects together. DiCaprio and Cottilard bring romantic drama to a level unlike any other Nolan film and the moments of humor just fit perfectly as well without ever taking anything away from the stakes. The film is a technical achievement and it's got such a well composed score underneath it.

A

Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:34 am
The Kramer

I watched this last night, from 5-730am after some PumKing (9% ABV) and it was still easier to follow than Tenet lol.

Movie is still a masterpiece too. A+

Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 329 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14