Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 See No Evil 2 

What grade would you give this film?
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
C 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1

See No Evil 2 
Let's Call It A Bromance

Post See No Evil 2
See No Evil 2

Quote:
See No Evil 2 is a slasher film directed by the Soska sisters, written by Nathan Brookes and Bobby Lee Darby, produced by Michael Luisi, and starring Danielle Harris, Katharine Isabelle, and professional wrestler Kane. It is the sequel to the 2006 See No Evil. Unlike the original, which had a theatrical release, it film was released in 2014 direct to DVD and Blu-ray. The film received mixed to positive reviews, mostly focused on the Soska's directorial style and Isabelle's performance, a comic departure from her generally more serious roles.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:17 pm
Profile WWW
Wallflower

Post Re: See No Evil 2
WAY more enjoyable than the first one. It's fairly well-shot and entertaining. Delivered a couple of surprises and some genuine suspense. Really liked the two main characters. If they make a third the Soska sisters better return to helm it.

I give it a solid B. Just a fun slasher, which is all I wanted after the terrible Wrong Turn 6.

Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:49 am
Post Re: See No Evil 2
I was foolishly expecting a *tiny* bit more, if only because of Danielle Harris and Katherine Isabelle, but with a movie this dull and uninventive they couldn't do much to save it. Isabelle was entertaining once the killings began, but that's about it.

Just an endless series of characters wandering generic dark halls--sometimes intercut with other characters wandering generic dark halls--followed by separating then exclaiming "I won't leave without_____!" Oh, and some boring death scenes that all seem to linger a while.

In summation, it was garbage.

Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]