Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Kollegiet [Room 205] 

What grade would you give this film?
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
C 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1

Kollegiet [Room 205] 

Post Kollegiet [Room 205]
Room 205

Quote:
Wanting to start a fresh, Katrine moves from the province into a dormitory in Copenhagen and enrolls at the University. But when she crosses conniving Sanne by getting together with Sanne's ex, all hell breaks loose. Sanne and her friends try to bully Katrine out of the dormitory. They frighten her with an old myth surrounding the ghost of a former resident. Yet the myth very soon becomes a reality. By accident, Katrine sets the ghost free, who then starts a terrifyingly gruesome attack on the dormitory's residents. Only Katrine knows the fate of the remaining residents if she doesn't stop the actions of the ghost. However, no one believes Katrine's story and they accuse her of the series of mysterious murders. She seeks help in the former resident Rolf. While the residents continue to die around them, Katrine and Rolf embark on a desperate struggle to stop the ghost before it kills those that are left...

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:50 am
Profile WWW
Wallflower

Post Re: Kollegiet [Room 205]
I liked this one a lot. There's not too much to it, but I was very entertained and loved its style. I thought it moved along at a nice pace, but I could see some finding it slow. Usually I don't like supernatural movies, but this one actually managed to be interesting.

Grade: 8/10 (B+)

Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]