Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:09 pm



Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Schindler's List 

What grade would you give this film?
A 89%  89%  [ 25 ]
B 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
C 7%  7%  [ 2 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 28

 Schindler's List 
Author Message
Extraordinary

Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:13 pm
Posts: 15197
Location: Planet Xatar
Post 
Archie Gates wrote:
I had a problem with the violence in the movie. I don't buy into the claim by many critics that it was necessary in order to convey the true brutality of what happened, and as a historical record etc. Subtlety is not Spielberg's strong point and it would have been better here.

So to me this is a well intentioned movie with lots of flaws. Obviously I respect the sentiments behind it and am glad for the awareness it has raised to that chapter in history, that part is great. But I think it could have been better if it had been made more subtley and with less explicitness. And with more dialogue. Frankly what surprised me most was the lack of drama, the lack of conversation in it.

I don't want to give it a grade because it's not really a quantifiable film to me. If I said B it would sound like I was brushing it off which Im not, and if I say A it will sound like I like it more than I do.

Well said!


Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:46 pm
Profile
Indiana Jones IV
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:18 pm
Posts: 1638
Location: Alderaan
Post Crappiest movie ever - F!
Crap movie. People love it because it's about the Holocaust. Yes, the holocaust was bad (but in my opinion it is quite exaggerated, no offense), but that doesn't make a good film. Nothing really happens for the whole film. It drags on and on. I mean, the main concept of the movie (Schindler saving the Jews) doesn't happen until the last 2 minutes. So 3 hours is wasted on watching Jews die and be liquidated (sp). That's what Spielberg wanted; us to feel "moved." Yes, I did feel bad for the woman who was a construction worker or whatever that Amon killed for giving him a suggestion. But why was it there? It served no purpose to the story. Obviously Spielberg just wants to MANIPULATE US and film moved so we can like this mediocre movie.

Spielberg just wants to play with our emotions to like this mediocre film. Why else was it in black and white? Last time I checked, the Holocaust happened in color (unless people in the 1940's lived in black and white). It has OK cinematography but obviously he wants to make it black and white to feel "more" sorry for them, or maybe to show that stupid girl in the red coat, OR maybe because he is too damn lazy so he took the easy way out (like he did with the STUPID flipper disc DVD). Spielberg should stick to what he is best at: mindless entertainment like Jurassic Park or E.T. and not try to make "deep" films. Would you call a teacher to fix your plumbing in your house? Or would you call a dentist to give you surgery? Nope. But yet this fool, a film maker, thinks he can educated millions about the holocaust yet fails completely. This movie shows some horrors of it, but most of the time it has nothing to do with the story and just isn't that shocking. Yeah, the kid being shot was pretty "shocking" but it would've been more so if it was in color.

The story doesn't even really began until the last hour, when Stern starts to write the list. The last 2 hours was either Jews being liquidated (sp), killed or Schindler fucking some girl or working. Nothing to do with the main concept which is Schindler saving the Jews. And when he does do it, it takes 5 minutes until they are freed. The females go to Auschwitz and then the war is over. This movie doesn't really focus too much on the Jews to be called a true holocaust film that really shows us the holocaust horror and it doesn't really focus on Schindler's redemption (until he is on the horse with that girl). So what is this film about? Well, it's about nothing except Spielberg to win a couple Oscars. This film is neither too factual to be a documentary and it's too boring to be entertainment. So it makes it propaganda. Propaganda and thus people love it and Spielberg gets his Oscar. What a crappy movie.

Here are a few good parts of it though. One is that it DID have OK cinematography, had some good music (although once Williams' score starts playing it's a cue to go get tissue!), and Ralph played a damn good Amon Goeth. Other than that, the movie has no other good qualities and people seem to like it just because it plays with their emotions AND it's a holocaust film. This film is my least favorite film and I give it an:

F ---------


Last edited by Star Wars on Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.



Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:29 am
Profile YIM WWW
je vois l'avenir
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:33 pm
Posts: 3841
Location: Hollywood/Berkeley, CA
Post 
Great film, very emotional. I loved it
A

_________________
"Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux."

----Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (Le Petit Prince)

A Lonely Person is at Home Everywhere.


Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:48 pm
Profile
Indiana Jones IV
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:18 pm
Posts: 1638
Location: Alderaan
Post 
For people who want to know. Schindler's List is fiction, and this is what pisses me off about the film - I am not a Holocaust denier, by the way. But for Spielberg to make a film like this and pass it off as fact is unacceptable. If he wanted to make a movie about the Holocaust, he should've chose a better and more true story, and not get a fictionous book (Thomas Keneally has even admitted this) and pass it off as a fact. Spielberg only cares about money and that's it. What an ass. To take millions of deaths (of non-Jews as well) and exploit it like this pisses me off. To me this movie is nothing but propaganda, Spielberg goes to the point even to ignore other workers who worked for Schindler such as the Poles and even takes away "evil" Jews to make more propaganda. And for those who don't believe it is fiction - according to the Library of Congress, this is listed under "fiction." In the first and second addition, the words "fiction" were pretty much planted into your head. But after Spielberg made his shit movie it is no longer "fiction" but "based on a true story." Emilie Schindler who died in 2000 at the age of 93 sued Spielberg in 1999 for underplaying her role in the movie. And it was HER who did most of the work about Schindler's List. People are even agreeing: "Schindler had almost nothing to do with the list," Professor Crowe wrote in yesterday's New York Times. He added that Steven Spielberg was "a very wonderful, tender man _ but Schindler's List was theatre, and not in an historically accurate way." - Professor Crowe
http://film.guardian.co.uk/news/story/0 ... 02,00.html

Spielberg is truly an asshole for this movie. That's all I have to say. If he wanted to make a movie about the Holocaust, at least use a true story and not a fiction story and pass it off as fact. Spielberg only thinks about money.


Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:01 am
Profile YIM WWW
The Lubitsch Touch
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:48 pm
Posts: 11019
Post 
Star Wars, I don't know where to begin. Nope.

You seem to wonder why Spielberg would show the murder of Jews in a film about the Holocaust. Yeah, that's a tough one. How dare he make a movie about the horrors of the Holocaust and show us....horrors of the Holocaust.

You say the movie is about nothing. No, it's about Schindler's redemption. You say it doesn't happen until the end. When did you want it to happen, the half-hour mark? Sweet fucking Christ.

You bitch and moan about the black and white, like color is a prerequisite to a good movie. And if you don't know why Spielberg shot in black and white, and can't understand why that was a perfect decision, there's no point in arguing about it with you.

And you're constantly tossing out buzz words like "Manipulation" and cliches like "Spielberg plays with our emotions" gibberish that you picked up on a message board somewhere. I sincerely doubt you even know what you're talking about. Stevie can be a bit heavy-handed, but so is pretty much everybody else. Most movies go straight for the heart. Why are his crimes, in a sea of like-minded filmmakers, especially egregious? And Schindler's List, right up until he blows it in the last few minutes, is the most restrained, realistic, non-manipulative film he has ever made.

Also, oh no! Spielberg made a historical film, 'based on a true story,' that was not 100% accurate! Luckily for us, Hollywood almost never does that. :roll:

I also love your 'exaggerated holocaust' nonsense. Because you have any clue about that.

I'll never understand this goofy grudge you hold against a man you will never meet.

And, since this is a review thread, I like Schindler's List, but its not one of my favorites. A-

_________________
k


Last edited by Johnny Dollar on Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:22 am
Profile
You must have big rats
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:28 pm
Posts: 92093
Location: Bonn, Germany
Post 
I applaud to yoshue's post.

_________________
The greatest thing on earth is to love and to be loved in return!

Image


Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:55 pm
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:41 pm
Posts: 25109
Location: San Mateo, CA
Post 
Poll added. There is no reason why this shouldn't be in our top 50 list, even with a sure F it'll get.


Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:36 pm
Profile WWW
Extraordinary
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:52 am
Posts: 25990
Post 
Star Wars, what the hell is with you? This is a film; films are artistic interpretations of events. Having said that, Schindler's List is a very authentic and profoundly moving interpretation of a difficult period and subject matter. This is an obvious A

_________________
In order of preference: Christian, Argos

MadGez wrote:
Briefs. Am used to them and boxers can get me in trouble it seems. Too much room and maybe the silkiness have created more than one awkward situation.


My Box-Office Blog: http://boxofficetracker.blogspot.com/


Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:26 pm
Profile WWW
Superman: The Movie
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:47 am
Posts: 20927
Location: Massachusetts
Post 
yoshue wrote:
Star Wars, I don't know where to begin. Nope.

You seem to wonder why Spielberg would show the murder of Jews in a film about the Holocaust. Yeah, that's a tough one. How dare he make a movie about the horrors of the Holocaust and show us....horrors of the Holocaust.

You say the movie is about nothing. No, it's about Schindler's redemption. You say it doesn't happen until the end. When did you want it to happen, the half-hour mark? Sweet fucking Christ.

You bitch and moan about the black and white, like color is a prerequisite to a good movie. And if you don't know why Spielberg shot in black and white, and can't understand why that was a perfect decision, there's no point in arguing about it with you.

And you're constantly tossing out buzz words like "Manipulation" and cliches like "Spielberg plays with our emotions" gibberish that you picked up on a message board somewhere. I sincerely doubt you even know what you're talking about. Stevie can be a bit heavy-handed, but so is pretty much everybody else. Most movies go straight for the heart. Why are his crimes, in a sea of like-minded filmmakers, especially egregious? And Schindler's List, right up until he blows it in the last few minutes, is the most restrained, realistic, non-manipulative film he has ever made.

Also, oh no! Spielberg made a historical film, 'based on a true story,' that was not 100% accurate! Luckily for us, Hollywood almost never does that. :roll:

I also love your 'exaggerated holocaust' nonsense. Because you have any clue about that.

I'll never understand this goofy grudge you hold against a man you will never meet.

And, since this is a review thread, I like Schindler's List, but its not one of my favorites. A-


:clap:

Schindler's List is easily the most powerful film I have ever seen. It's Spielberg's best without a doubt (Although not my favorite), and I don't think he'll ever be able to top himself here.

A+

_________________
My DVD Collection
Marty McGee (1989-2005)


Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:01 pm
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:18 pm
Posts: 1638
Location: Alderaan
Post 
yoshue wrote:
You seem to wonder why Spielberg would show the murder of Jews in a film about the Holocaust. Yeah, that's a tough one. How dare he make a movie about the horrors of the Holocaust and show us....horrors of the Holocaust.

Well he should show us TRUE horrors of the Holocaust, like Eva Kor's story or something. Not some make-up Oskar Schindler movie.

Quote:
You say the movie is about nothing. No, it's about Schindler's redemption. You say it doesn't happen until the end. When did you want it to happen, the half-hour mark? Sweet fucking Christ.

About the hour mark - not the 6th hour mark. This movie should've been about him saving the Jews, not him fucking girls and Amon shooting Jews.Clearly added for shock value.

Quote:
You bitch and moan about the black and white, like color is a prerequisite to a good movie. And if you don't know why Spielberg shot in black and white, and can't understand why that was a perfect decision, there's no point in arguing about it with you.

The movie came out in 1993, not 1943. The Holocaust I believe happened in color, unless in the 1940's the earth WAS really black and White!

Quote:
And you're constantly tossing out buzz words like "Manipulation" and cliches like "Spielberg plays with our emotions" gibberish that you picked up on a message board somewhere. I sincerely doubt you even know what you're talking about. Stevie can be a bit heavy-handed, but so is pretty much everybody else. Most movies go straight for the heart. Why are his crimes, in a sea of like-minded filmmakers, especially egregious? And Schindler's List, right up until he blows it in the last few minutes, is the most restrained, realistic, non-manipulative film he has ever made.

Uh huh.

Quote:
Also, oh no! Spielberg made a historical film, 'based on a true story,' that was not 100% accurate! Luckily for us, Hollywood almost never does that. :roll:

90% of the movie is fiction - and Spielberg had so much influene the books back was even changed to "Based on a true story" - if Spielberg truly cared about Holocaust victims he wouldn't use such a shit (fiction) story and say it's based on a true story. Instead he'd get a true story and make a better movie.

Quote:
I also love your 'exaggerated holocaust' nonsense. Because you have any clue about that.

Huh? I don't straight out deny the Holocaust, but I don't believe all of it such as Schindler's List or Jewish soap.

Quote:
I'll never understand this goofy grudge you hold against a man you will never meet.

I have pictures.


Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:48 am
Profile YIM WWW
Indiana Jones IV
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:18 pm
Posts: 1638
Location: Alderaan
Post 
Box wrote:
Star Wars, what the hell is with you? This is a film; films are artistic interpretations of events. Having said that, Schindler's List is a very authentic and profoundly moving interpretation of a difficult period and subject matter. This is an obvious A

I don't care - it's the fact Spielberg shoves this stupid film down our throat so much that the book was even changed from a "fiction" story to "based on a true story" and such. I am starting to doubt if Spielberg believes in the Holocaust. Why else would he do that?


Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:49 am
Profile YIM WWW
Sbil
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:38 pm
Posts: 48351
Location: Multi-tasking
Post 
Star Wars wrote:
Box wrote:
Star Wars, what the hell is with you? This is a film; films are artistic interpretations of events. Having said that, Schindler's List is a very authentic and profoundly moving interpretation of a difficult period and subject matter. This is an obvious A

I don't care - it's the fact Spielberg shoves this stupid film down our throat so much that the book was even changed from a "fiction" story to "based on a true story" and such. I am starting to doubt if Spielberg believes in the Holocaust. Why else would he do that?


You are ridiculous.

Oh, the black and white thing...

Color was around during the McCarthy era, too. Let's give that movie an F.

The choice of black and white has *nothing* to do with whatever nonsense you're talking about.

Go away.


Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:52 pm
Profile WWW
life begins now
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:09 pm
Posts: 6480
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Post 
I'm curious to find out what the interpretations of the girl in the red dress are. Obviously Speilberg chose to show the girl in color for a reason, and I have my theories, but what do you all think?


Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:50 pm
Profile YIM
Extraordinary
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:52 am
Posts: 25990
Post 
Chris wrote:
I'm curious to find out what the interpretations of the girl in the red dress are. Obviously Speilberg chose to show the girl in color for a reason, and I have my theories, but what do you all think?



I think it's to show that, even at times when the human being shows itself to be at its most brutal and callous, there is a flicker of hope, a little sign of goodness that still remains. Whether we are conscious of it or not, the innocence that is signified by the little girl and the goodness it represents are never entirely absent. We are not beyond hope or redemption.


It's akin to something that Victor Frankl said, that after Auschwitz, there isn't anything for a man to be afraid of, except God. The Holocaust can, and to a great extent should, be seen as evidence of how low we can sink, but it's imperative that we see it as something that has been overcome. If we've lived through this, or any other tragedy, what's there to be afraid of? We know we can survive all that, so what's keeping us from living? This little thing inside of us that keeps us pushing forward never goes away. So why despair?

_________________
In order of preference: Christian, Argos

MadGez wrote:
Briefs. Am used to them and boxers can get me in trouble it seems. Too much room and maybe the silkiness have created more than one awkward situation.


My Box-Office Blog: http://boxofficetracker.blogspot.com/


Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:47 pm
Profile WWW
You must have big rats
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:28 pm
Posts: 92093
Location: Bonn, Germany
Post 
Besides that, Spielberg took his inspiration from Battleship Potemkin for that red dress.

_________________
The greatest thing on earth is to love and to be loved in return!

Image


Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:38 am
Profile WWW
Extraordinary
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:52 am
Posts: 25990
Post 
Argh! Ok, next time, you write a really long post, and then I'll come in and cut it underneath by a succinct terse statement! :rant: :pinch:


*punches Zingaling*

_________________
In order of preference: Christian, Argos

MadGez wrote:
Briefs. Am used to them and boxers can get me in trouble it seems. Too much room and maybe the silkiness have created more than one awkward situation.


My Box-Office Blog: http://boxofficetracker.blogspot.com/


Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:41 pm
Profile WWW
life begins now
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:09 pm
Posts: 6480
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Post 
Box wrote:
Chris wrote:
I'm curious to find out what the interpretations of the girl in the red dress are. Obviously Speilberg chose to show the girl in color for a reason, and I have my theories, but what do you all think?



I think it's to show that, even at times when the human being shows itself to be at its most brutal and callous, there is a flicker of hope, a little sign of goodness that still remains. Whether we are conscious of it or not, the innocence that is signified by the little girl and the goodness it represents are never entirely absent. We are not beyond hope or redemption.


It's akin to something that Victor Frankl said, that after Auschwitz, there isn't anything for a man to be afraid of, except God. The Holocaust can, and to a great extent should, be seen as evidence of how low we can sink, but it's imperative that we see it as something that has been overcome. If we've lived through this, or any other tragedy, what's there to be afraid of? We know we can survive all that, so what's keeping us from living? This little thing inside of us that keeps us pushing forward never goes away. So why despair?


Yea, that's basicly what I thought. That one scene is my favorite of all time, if for no other reason than the symbolism.


Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:07 pm
Profile YIM
Extraordinary
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:52 am
Posts: 25990
Post 
I hated it. I hated sitting through most of the film. I mean, it's ghastly.


Which is basically why it's a masterpiece. It shouldn't be any other way.

_________________
In order of preference: Christian, Argos

MadGez wrote:
Briefs. Am used to them and boxers can get me in trouble it seems. Too much room and maybe the silkiness have created more than one awkward situation.


My Box-Office Blog: http://boxofficetracker.blogspot.com/


Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:10 pm
Profile WWW
I'm Batman

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:53 pm
Posts: 5554
Location: Long Island
Post 
Well, now it's all coming out why Star Wars hates Spielberg and Schindler's List. He hates Jews.


Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:24 pm
Profile
Extraordinary
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:52 am
Posts: 25990
Post 
There are legitimate reasons to dislike Schindler's List and/or Spielberg. Star Wars' criticism, however, is not very legitimate.

_________________
In order of preference: Christian, Argos

MadGez wrote:
Briefs. Am used to them and boxers can get me in trouble it seems. Too much room and maybe the silkiness have created more than one awkward situation.


My Box-Office Blog: http://boxofficetracker.blogspot.com/


Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:13 pm
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:41 pm
Posts: 25109
Location: San Mateo, CA
Post 
Just watched the DVD in full. Brilliantly devastating. A.

_________________
Recent watched movies:

American Hustle - B+
Inside Llewyn Davis - B
Before Midnight - A
12 Years a Slave - A-
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - A-

My thoughts on box office


Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:45 pm
Profile WWW
Is this heaven, or is this hell?
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:30 am
Posts: 31111
Post 
B+

It's a great movie, but I can't say I'm in love with it or anything. I suppose I didn't feel as emotionally connected to it as I expected, and the length got to me. Also Spielberg as always has issues with endings, I really didn't like Schindler's "I could've saved one more!" crying fit at the end, it was very Spielberg-ian to do something like that, his cliche if you will. The rock thing was ok, I don't think it was needed at all though in the scheme of the film.

_________________
Follow WOKJ's official box office account twitter.com/wokjboxoffice


Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:29 pm
Profile
loyalfromlondon
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:31 pm
Posts: 19700
Location: ville-marie
Post Re: Schindler's List
Finally watched it. And, even with everything it's been hyped up to be, I was still impressed. I thought it worked best when it was just focusing of Schindler, and showing his growing reaction to the horrors around him, rather than outright showing the atrocities, but you can't really fault Spielberg for showing bits like the Ghetto liquidation scene, or the shower scene, because they're so powerful without really being manipulative at all. The only bit that really falls into emotional manipulation is the final scene with the rocks, which really took me out of the movie and was obviously a personal, not artistic, choice by Spielberg.

I was also very surprised at how technically superb and inventive the film was. I expected the powerful impact, but I didn't expect some rather creative shots like the piano playing during the liquidation, or the distant shadow at the top of the long staircase. It's really a beautifully shot film, which is refreshing, because Spielberg could have easily gone for a gritty, raw feel and probably still got the same effect, but the near-noir like set-up made the on-screen horrors even more unbearable, due to their glamourized feel.

The acting is almost uniformly excellent, from Neeson's gradual growth over the film, to Fiennes' unredeemably evil yet almost sympathetic villain, to Kingsley's quiet nobility, and Embeth Davidtz's rather underrated turn as Amon Goeth's housemaid. It's really a shame that the film won no acting Oscars, as it truly deserved some, especially Fiennes for his tormented performance. The story is not the typical "exposition-build up-climax-denouement" but I liked that, as you really didn't know where the story was heading next, and it gave the whole thing a sense of danger and desperation, much like what the characters would feel.

This was probably the most well-known and well-received film that I hadn't seen, and now that I have, I have to say I'm not disappointed, though I don't know how many more times I'll be watching it. It really takes a lot out of you. Furthermore, despite how much I loved it, it's probably not even in my top five Spielberg films, which is really a testament to how many superb films he's made.

_________________
Magic Mike wrote:
zwackerm wrote:
If John Wick 2 even makes 30 million I will eat 1,000 shoes.


Same.


Algren wrote:
I don't think. I predict. ;)


Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:17 pm
Profile
Is this heaven, or is this hell?
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:30 am
Posts: 31111
Post Re: Schindler's List
Despite how much I'm not nuts over it, it's in my five Spielberg films, which is really a testament to how many overrated films he's made. :ninja:

_________________
Follow WOKJ's official box office account twitter.com/wokjboxoffice


Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:48 pm
Profile
He didn't look busy?!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:59 pm
Posts: 4308
Post Re: Schindler's List
This is filmmaking, storytelling, acting, music-scoring, and camera usage at its absolute finest. The greatest film I've ever seen.

A+

_________________
Image
Retroviral Videos
A film-based project created for the purpose of helping raise awareness about HIV/AIDS, specifically in South Africa.


Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:12 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.