Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Blade: Trinity 

What grade would you give this film?
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 33%  33%  [ 2 ]
C 33%  33%  [ 2 ]
D 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
F 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 6

Blade: Trinity 
La Bella Vito

Not bad, not bad at all. The action sequences were pretty pleasing. All of the actors are good. I thought Ryan Reynolds was hysterical, he totally stole the show. Jessica Biel was also really good. Parker Posey was really good as well. Dracula was uninteresting, and nothing about him was cool. I was pleasantly surprised to see Natasha Lyonne in this. I love her, its good to see she is getting work. It wasn't as disappointing as I thought it was be. I need to watch the other two again, but this movie was entertaining, and pretty enjoyable.

B

Sat May 07, 2005 12:38 am
Profile YIM WWW
Extraordinary

What the hell happened? Blade 1 & 2 kicked all kinds of ass but Trinity just blew chunks, it was leaning towards being a spoof on the Blade franchise. Casting was bad, I mean Ryan Reynolds couldve atleast changed his voice a bit and not be Mr. Comic Relief every other second with those shitty jokes, it shouldve been called Van Wilder meets Blade. Thank god Goyer isnt directing Begins, man that wouldve been horrible, his directing abilities are so bad, he cant direct his way out of a paper bag.

Grade - C-

Sat May 14, 2005 3:05 pm
The Original

First of all I have to say that Blade one is one of my all time favourite action movies (I like vampire stuff). The second one was not as good as the first one and when I saw it the first time it was a bit dissapointing. But after some viewings I did like it more and more and it has nice features like the visuals etc....So far Blade has become one of my favourite action series......but now I saw Blade III and what shall I say....

Wow this is dissapointing.
-Nice atmosphere from part I or visuals from part II???? nothing.....mehhhhh
-Kickass action like the disco razzia in part I ?.....nothing..simple rehash of some weak action scenes from part I at best (at the end) but ....mehhhhhh
-Annoying shit talking Hannibal and pussy fighting Biel....Yes......mehhhhhhhhhh
-Bad story development or no story at all.......yes.......mehhh
-And maybe the worst.....The big first Vampire turned out to be some russian circus clown who looks like a clown and has its style as well its fighting.......big big big mehhhhh here..

Blade Trinity is a really bad ending for a otherwise very nice triology. Blade III was bull

4/10

(for seeing Biel nude in the shower and cause I like Blade as a charactere)

Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:05 pm
Jordan Mugen-Honda

Enjoyable piece of action cinema. I'll admit Parker Posey chews more scenery then a rabid termite in mating season and the whole Jessica Biels Ipod thing was a pathetic attempt at product placement but what can I say I'm a sucker for Snipes kicking Ass. Also the fact that I have a strange crush on Ryan Reynolds despite being straight.

B+

Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:32 pm
loyalfromlondon

Post Re: Blade: Trinity
Pretty much a disaster of cinema. It jumps around from subplot to subplot without any regard for things like story, narrative, plot and most of the characters are half-heartedly built up in an attempt to elicit some sort of a reaction when they are eventually killed. Snipes looks bored and Biel seemed to think she was starring in an Apple commercial. At least Ryan Reynolds made me laugh.

Same.

Algren wrote:
I don't think. I predict. ;)

Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:58 pm
invading your spaces

Post Re:
Gullimont wrote:
Enjoyable piece of action cinema. I'll admit Parker Posey chews more scenery then a rabid termite in mating season and the whole Jessica Biels Ipod thing was a pathetic attempt at product placement but what can I say I'm a sucker for Snipes kicking Ass. Also the fact that I have a strange crush on Ryan Reynolds despite being straight.

B+

For posterity.

Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:10 am
Profile WWW
Jordan Mugen-Honda

Post Re: Re:
andaroo wrote:
Gullimont wrote:

B+

For posterity.

You wanker, I was clearly drunk or high on glue when i wrote that, this shall never be mentioned again!!!

Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:12 am
The Lubitsch Touch

I'm glad you did.

We must all be forever reminded of his defense of a movie so bad that even bradley wouldn't lower himself and be contrary on it.

Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:13 am
I heet the canadian!

Post Re:
Gullimont wrote:

B+
This is sig worthy, definetely.

Last edited by Biggestgeekever on Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:14 am
Jordan Mugen-Honda

Post Re:
andaroo1 wrote:
Blade Trinity...

I am in the minority in thinking that Blade II was absolutely horrendous, so Blade Trinity is actually a vast improvement. It's still not very good, plot points are dropped without much of an impact (did the vampires get mad at them for turning off the human growing factory?) but I guess when it comes down to it, it has the interplay between the vampire houses and classes that made the first one the best... something that was largely lacking from the second one.

aHA!!

Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:15 am
invading your spaces

I said it was "still not very good!".

At least I didn't give it a B+ :P

Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:16 am
Profile WWW
loyalfromlondon

Yeah, Gulli, I was quite shocked when I read that. Maybe you were in Zing mode when you watched it?

Same.

Algren wrote:
I don't think. I predict. ;)

Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:19 am
You must have big rats

I still haven't seen it a single time since its original theatrical release (as opposed to at least 3 viewings for each of the other two Blade films), so my B- grade might go down on repeat viewings.

Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:21 am
Profile WWW
KJ's Leading Idiot

This was a big letdown from the first two movies. Other than Snipes being great this is the most incoherent movie of the three and has a completely unconvincing story hook. Too much style over substance.

C

Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2