Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Slight Change 
Site Owner

Post Slight Change
This Forum has changed a bit:

Threads can now only be made by Moderators: Replys can be made by anyone registered.

Feel free to PM me or any mod with any new threads you would like to see. We will starting now, make a new thread for all movies. We will also make a thread for any new reviews on this site, so that you may discuss and offer feedback. If you want an older movie thread started just let a mod know.

Thanks everyone.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:05 pm
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

MODs, can someone please start a thread then for each of the other official reviewers the way I and bABA have one?

Thanks

Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:06 pm
Commander and Chef

I think I'm gonna go one step further and let every review from an official reviewer have its own thread as well.

What do you guys think?? This way, a person reading the review can automatically jump to the thread discussion (via a link under each review to the forums)

Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:22 am
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

Zingy, Arsi. You just posted individual reviews out side of your official reviews threads. Do you think we should just update our personal threads unless its a really *something* movie, or do a new thread for each review? Because if that's the case we can get rid of our official review threads no? I don't know which would be better. I'm just throwing it out there.

Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:11 pm
Commander and Chef

I think we should just keep the individual ones. Because atleast I'm providing a link to the exact thread in my review so it cant be connected directly to the main page?? What do you think??

I'm deleting my own official review thread though.

Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:13 pm
Profile WWW
College Boy Z

I think we should each have our official review pages, and keep updating it and bumping it up when we have new reviews. It'll be too much if we have a thread for each review we have, because they could also be posted in the actual thread for that movie.

Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:14 pm
Commander and Chef

Well, we all do not need to follow the same guideline on this one. I mainly wanna have individual rpages just to connect them to the main review so I can promote the forums better.

Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:19 pm
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

We can just have the link posted directly into the thread in order to bump it up, and the MODs can come through and update the title to reflect the most recent review perhaps? What do you guys think?

Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:19 pm
College Boy Z

Okay, well this is what I did to mine. In my second post on my personal thread, I put the link to all my threads. I think that's the best choice, but check it out and tell me what you think. When you have a new review, just bump up your thread, and a mod will edit the title saying you have a review for whatever. The mod will most likely be me and someone else, and I'm making an effort to make this section work better than it did on BOM.

I just don't want a million of threads dedicated to just my reviews. One thread, all review discussions.

http://www.worldofkj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=310

Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:24 pm
Commander and Chef

Only Team America is up now. Once I review something else, I'll go with Zingy. Change the name. Put the new link tot he post and let the discussion continue from there.

Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:30 pm
Profile WWW
College Boy Z

So, if your a reviewer, and you don't have a personal thread yet, let me know, and I'll make one. Then, on your first or second post in the thread, just post the links to each individual review. Discussions will go on. When you have a new review, please bump your thread saying you have a new one, and post a link to that review in your original post with the rest of the links. I'll edit the title of the thread to let everyone know you have a new review ready to be discussed. :)

By the way, the ones that are already made are in the thread archive. We don't really need to worry about the archive right now since we don't have that many threads yet, but eventually, when the forum gets bigger, it will be harder to find your thread, so go ahead and click on your link from the archive and bump it up for discussion.

Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:35 pm
Forum General

Can somebody please make a Love Actually thread?

1. La La Land
2. Other People
3. Nocturnal Animals
4. Swiss Army Man
5. Manchester by the Sea
6. The Edge of Seventeen
7. Sing Street
8. Indignation
9. The Lobster
10. Hell or High Water

Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW
College Boy Z

movies35, there is a request thread. Please put all requests there, please.

Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:28 pm
Forum General

1. La La Land
2. Other People
3. Nocturnal Animals
4. Swiss Army Man
5. Manchester by the Sea
6. The Edge of Seventeen
7. Sing Street
8. Indignation
9. The Lobster
10. Hell or High Water