Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 7 Seconds 

What grade would you give this film?
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1

7 Seconds 
College Boy Z

Post 7 Seconds
7 Seconds

Quote:
7 Seconds is a 2005 American action film, starring Wesley Snipes and Tamzin Outhwaite. The film was directed by Simon Fellows and written by Martin Wheeler and was filmed in the Romania capital, Bucharest. It was released Direct-to-DVD on June 28, 2005. The title refers to the timers at the beginning of the film, which are set at 00:07 (7 seconds).

Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:40 pm
You must have big rats

Another DTV flick that I borrowed from my brother because I saw that Wesley Snipes stars in it and I actually enjoy most of his action stuff. Overall, of course, I was disappointed. I like action movies with good plots, but this one's plot was too complex and too convulted for its own good. For the first 30 minutes I basically didn't understand anything at all and once it all cleared up later in the movie it came over as a pretty stupid explanation. The action is decent and the production values are quite good for a DTV movie, but it's not up to Snipes' usual action ware. The acting should not even be mentioned, other than Snipes' usual cool himself. Some action scenes are pretty nifty, but they are too few and way too inbetween which slows down the movie quite a bit. It should have been shortened by about 10-15 minutes.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:08 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]