Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Stuart Little 2 

What grade would you give this film?
A 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1

Stuart Little 2 
College Boy Z

Post Stuart Little 2
Stuart Little 2

Quote:
Stuart Little 2 is a 2002 live action and CGI animation film, directed by Rob Minkoff and starring Geena Davis, Hugh Laurie and Jonathan Lipnicki and the voices of Michael J. Fox, Melanie Griffith, Nathan Lane, James Woods and Steve Zahn. The film is a sequel to the 1999 film and includes characters from the children's book by E. B. White such as Margalo the bird.

The film was followed by a direct-to-video sequel, Stuart Little 3: Call of the Wild in 2006.

Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:54 pm
You must have big rats

Unfortunately, this sequel is much tamer, lamer and (and that is the worst about it) more childish and naive than the first movie. The voice-work on Snowbell and Stuart is still good as is the animation (even though I didn't see any improvement despite the budget being around $150 million and about 50% higher than the budget of the first flick). The movie offers enough kiddie action and is yet as unexciting as it can get in those staged and naive action scenes. I can still imagine it being great entertainment for the kids, but that's about it. Certainly didn't click as well with me as did the first.

Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:59 pm
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

The first Stuart Little movie is an all-time classic kids movie - the sequel while not quite up to that glowing standard, was very, very good and severely under-rated by critics and at the box office. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and hope for more entries in the series...

4 out of 5.

Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:06 am
Sbil

A very sweet, good-hearted movie. Better than the original film. B+

Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:11 pm
---------

This one had more emotion in it and I liked the situations better. Plus the actors were more experienced in their roles and some moments actually surprised me in the movie. Much better than the first which got like a B/B- from me.

Grade: B/B+

Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]