Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 How Much Does Streaming Ruin The Façade of the Blockbuster? 
Hold the door!

Post Re: How Much Does Streaming Ruin The Façade of the Blockbust
I don’t understand why people are still so concerned once they get one of the shots. Yeah the vaccine works best with 2 doses and 2 weeks after for it to reach full potency. But once that first shot is in your arm, you are safe from hospitalization and death. So if you continue to be concerned after you get your first shot, you’re basically concerned about getting a mild cold because that’s all you can get. And even that’s super unlikely.

Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:46 pm
KJ's Leading Idiot

Magnus wrote:
Not vaccinated yet. Won’t be at full vaccination till mid May. I think Quiet Place 2 will be my first film in theaters.

Hmm alright. Stay Safe then :thumbsup:

Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:47 am
KJ's Most Embarssing Misspeller

zwackerm wrote:
I don’t understand why people are still so concerned once they get one of the shots. Yeah the vaccine works best with 2 doses and 2 weeks after for it to reach full potency. But once that first shot is in your arm, you are safe from hospitalization and death. So if you continue to be concerned after you get your first shot, you’re basically concerned about getting a mild cold because that’s all you can get. And even that’s super unlikely.

There’s not enough data yet to show how spreading works with one shot. Two shots we have data showing very little spread but not one shot. I’m not afraid of getting COVID but I have been concious to limit risk of spreading. It’s just one more month which is nothing compared to the last year.

Magnus is right
trixster wrote:
magnus is my hero
Loyal wrote:
Dr. Lecter wrote:
Magnus is the fucking voice of reason.
That's scary.
bABA wrote:
fuck Magnus
zwackerm wrote:
You're incredibly overrated and and if they made a Pixar film about you it would gross less than The Good Dinosaur.

Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:38 am
KJ's Leading Idiot

Agreed getting your first or even second shot does not yet mean you can roam carefree till everyone else has been vaccinated because you might build antibodies to fight the virus but you can still spread the dying virus strand from your body to others if they are not vaccinated.

Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:43 am
Superfreak

Enough vaccines and natural infections ( :( ) and Covid will run out of hosts and die on its own. We are on the 1 yard line - lets not fumble it away!

Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:51 am
Hold the door!

Jack Sparrow wrote:
Agreed getting your first or even second shot does not yet mean you can roam carefree till everyone else has been vaccinated because you might build antibodies to fight the virus but you can still spread the dying virus strand from your body to others if they are not vaccinated.

That’s very unlikely especially condo people concerned about getting Covid are unlikely to let you close enough to spread it to them but whatever.

Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:35 am
KJ's Leading Idiot

zwackerm wrote:
Jack Sparrow wrote:

That’s very unlikely especially condo people concerned about getting Covid are unlikely to let you close enough to spread it to them but whatever.

But not everyone is living with the fear and social responsibility cannot be chosen for a few if you decide to do it.

Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:37 am
The Kramer

At least Godzilla v Kong looked great on HBO. WW84 looked like ass on my 65 inch.

Though hearing the audience's reaction to certain moments would have been nice...

Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:54 pm
KJ's Leading Idiot

I didn't notice any big difference in quality for WW84. Can you elaborate more Flava'd?

Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:39 pm
The Kramer

Jack Sparrow wrote:
I didn't notice any big difference in quality for WW84. Can you elaborate more Flava'd?
It just looked very dull. Kong’s colors really pop out of the screen. Snyder Cut and Judas also were very good looking, similar to Netflix quality.

Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2