Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9663 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340 ... 387  Next
 The Lateshow - The Revival 
problem?

Post Re: The Lateshow -- It Goes There!
Valley Guy 6.0 wrote:
Ratings not done yet. My write-up needs to be better.

Get to it, Christina Aguilera.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:38 am
100% That Bitch

these are our credits, instead of shots of Las Vegas we get some west KJ

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:51 am
100% That Bitch

THE SECOND SPIN-OFF THE LATESHOW HAS BEEN ANOUNCED. IT'S SERIES PREMIERE WILL BE FOLLOWING THE TWO HOUR SPECIAL LATESHOW EPISODE!!

iT'S CALLED FREAKSHOW AND IT'S A REALITY SHOW ABOT KORRGAN'S LIFFE!. hOW SHE LIKES TO FUCK, HOW MANY GUYS SHE FUCKS IN ONE DAY, AND OF COURSE YOU'LL SEE ALL THE BEHIND THE SCENES DRAMA OF THE MOST POPULAR TV SERIES OF KJBO!

DONT DARE TO MISS ITS SERIES PREMIERE AFTER A SPECAL EPISODE OF THE LATESHOW WHERE A FORER CAST MEMBER AKES A SURPRISING RETURN!

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:02 am
Don't Dream It, Be It

The return of daftme once again? :o

“Gods are great ... but the heart is greater. For it is from our hearts they come, and to our hearts they shall return.”
“We were like gods at the dawning of the world, & our joy was so bright we could see nothing else but the other.”
“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
“You have to pretend you get an endgame. You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can't carry on at all.”
"Paper is dead without words / Ink idle without a poem / All the world dead without stories."

Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:05 am
Profile WWW
100% That Bitch

Corpse wrote:
The return of daftme once again? :o

maybeeeee, buut remember!, she's a supporting chrcter now, and we see her every two episodes

maybe it's someone else ;) or maybee it's daftme coming back from death for the 10000th time

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:06 am
Cream of the Crop

Is this what KJ will look like if Corpse wins the election?

Ator: I love you.
Sunya: And I love you.
Ator: Why can't we marry?
Sunya: Ator, we are brother and sister.
Ator: I'll talk with our father.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:10 am
Profile WWW
problem?

I am the Tina Fey of this network, they'll do anything I ask.

I also will host How to Catch a Gosselin, an 11-week series about a group of professionals seeking out the Gosselin family in the wild one by one and brutally ending their life so we no longer have to hear about them or Kate's hair again. I will be awarded by the future admin election winner for my heroic actions.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:14 am
100% That Bitch

THE STORY BEHIND "FREAKSHOW".

AFTER A MEETING WITH THE EXCECUTIVE PRODUCER OF THE LATESHOW (ME), THE NETWORK(KJBO) DECIDED IT WAS TIME FOR ANOTHER SPIN OFF, THE FIIRST ONE (LATESHOW 2.0)FAILED, SO IT WAS TIME FOR ANOTHER ONE, BUT THE EXCECUTIVE PRODUCER REFUSED. AND THEN THEY HAD A MEETING WITH THE OTHER EXCECUTIVE (KORRGAN) AND SHE SAID "FUCK THE LATESHOW, I WANT MY OWN REALITY SHOW" (bESIDES HOSITING THE 1NFERN0), AND SO KJBO ASKED ABOUT A DATE SHOW NAMED "KORRGAN OF LOVE", BUT SHE SAID "IM TOO FAMOUS FOR THAT, I WANT SOETHING ELSE BESIDES THE NAME KORRGAN O LOVE ISNT KYOOT ENOUGH FOR ME".

THEN THE ASKED ABOUT A SHOW FOR HER GOING TO HOLLYWOOD "THE REDNECK GOES TO HOLLYWOOD", "ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!, i'M THE QUEEN OF HOLLYWOOD, YOU CAN PUT THATREALITY SHOW IN YOUR SEXY ASS, CUNT" SHE SAID.

AND THEN AFTER HOURS OF TALKING, THEY FINALLY MADE A DEAL FOR "FREAKSHOW" A SHOW THAT FOLLOWS THE LIFE OF THE H.B.I.C. OF HOLLYWOOD.

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:17 am
problem?

I think someone did drugs tonight.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:20 am
100% That Bitch

Korrgan wrote:
I am the Tina Fey of this network, they'll do anything I ask.

I also will host How to Catch a Gosselin, an 11-week series about a group of professionals seeking out the Gosselin family in the wild one by one and brutally ending their life so we no longer have to hear about them or Kate's hair again. I will be awarded by the future admin election winner for my heroic actions.

:funny: LOL

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:20 am
100% That Bitch

Korrgan wrote:
I think someone did drugs tonight.

I have too much free time in my hands now that sh¡chool is over

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:22 am
100% That Bitch

g'night Korr!

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:25 am
100% That Bitch

Post Re: Tнε Lαтεsнσω -- Iт Gσεs Tнεяε!
Fancy title is back, betch!

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:48 am
Team Kris

Welcome to a special edition of The Ratings Report where we focus on the phenomenon that is The Lateshow.

The fourth season premiere of The Lateshow sizzled and exploded on its new Monday night home with an average of 38.59 million viewers and 11.3/27 among the 18-49 demographic. Comparatively, this is only a 3% decrease from the Season 3 finale on both measures.

The first hour of the premiere (the 2-hour dramafest will be counted as 2 separate episodes) netted 37.33 million eyeballs and an 11.0/25 in the demo. The second hour improved from the prior hour, with 39.84 million viewers and 11.5/28 in the advertiser-coveted age range. The second hour of The Lateshow’s premiere has the third best outing of the series, trailing below the much-hyped Season 3 post-Super Bowl episode “The Camp Creepy Lake Murders” (which started its upswing in the ratings) and the game-changing Season 3 finale.

Last year, The Lateshow premiered on Wednesday, September 17 to an uneventful 8 million viewers and 2.5/7 in the demo. On average, the Season 4 premiere increased in viewers by a whopping 383% and a stellar 352% in the demo. What’s interesting with this year is that the show premiered well before the start of the Fall season and close to 40 million viewers in the Summer is unheard of (outside of The Olympics).

Episode 4x03 the following week saw a decrease to a still powerful 33.61 million viewers and 10.0/11 in the demo (-10% viewers and -9% in the demo). However, the numbers still beat other networks’ show ratings – COMBINED!

With the fall season underway and competing shows start appearing, 4x04 held up well with 31.05 million and 9.7/21 in the demo.

However, 4x05 reversed the declining trend and posted 32.25 million and 9.8/20 among the adult range. Similarly, latest episode 4x06 garnered 33.46 million viewers and 10.2/21 in the 18-49 demo.

It looks like the behind-the-scenes drama (the ever revolving door of cast changes; sex and intrigue among executive producers) as well as the outrageous plots have struck a chord (ya think? LOL – ed.).

Also from the same production company as The Lateshow, the 10th cycle of the addictive box office prediction reality-competition series The Inferno (dubbed “The 1nfern0”) premiered before the sixth episode of The Lateshow on 9/28. It received its highest viewer number to date – 28.50 million. Its demo is on par with The Inferno 9’s (i9) finale – 9.1/20. A new twist for The 1nfern0 this season (in addition to having the biggest number of contestants so far) is that KJBO will air the show FOUR NIGHTS A WEEK instead of the regular 2 nights.

When reached for a comment, Korrgan, the eponymous co-executive producer (and star and co-writer) of The Lateshow and creator/host of The Inferno series had this to say regarding the major twist, “I am The Tina Fey of this Network. They'll do anything I ask.”

Rival NBC’s Tina Fey and the big bosses of KJBO Network can’t be reached for a comment.

In any case, The Lateshow and The 1nfern0 have saved the fledgling KJBO network from bankruptcy in just a year’s worth of programming.

Next time on The Ratings Report… will the Lateshow continue to dominate? How did The 1nfern0 do on its first four airings? Will The Ratings Report actually cover other networks’ ratings? Stay online!

Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:36 pm
100% That Bitch

That's awesome Christian!! hahaha

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:44 pm
problem?

Awesome work, Christian.

The next episode, 4x07, pisses off the black community, the gay community and the transsexual community. All three communities make a stink about it and ask for a boycott of The Lateshow, which would obviously lead to huge ratings for the episode.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:17 pm
100% That Bitch

Yeah next episode is important to the lateshow, well 4x07 and 4x08 start at least 2 storylines that will be huge and will end in the fall finalle... and now there are TWO former main characters returning in the two hour special episode.... (4x07/4x08).

In fact this was suposed to be our first november sweep episode but we had an earlier start

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:23 pm
problem?

4x07, Multiple Personality Disorder
Original Air-date, 10/05/2009

Starring McSteamy, Korrgan, Christian, Corpse, matatonio and harry713 as harry
Guest Starring daftme, John Savage, Sarah Palin, arctic, Mr. X
Special Guest Star Kelly Rowland & kevinsky

Written by Korrgan & McSteamy
Directed by Jennifer Aniston

We see a black Corpse, staring at himself. Staring at his blackface. McSteamy appears in the mirror next to him. "This was the only skin that your body wouldn't reject. I'm sorry.." Corpse stares into the mirror again, staring into his eyes; the only thing still the same about him. "Also, Corpse," McSteamy begins, ".. we had to remove your penis. It was too badly damaged." Corpse looks at McSteamy, then reaches down to grope his own crouch. He looks up excited.

And then breaks into song and dance. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm just a girl with the ability to drive a man crazy. (Crazy) Make him call me mama. (Mama) Make him my new baby. (Baby) New and improved, I'm saying "Thank you very much." Livin' legend, you can look but don't touch. Cause I'm.. cold as fire, baby, hot as ice! If you've ever been to heaven this is twice as nice! I'm.. cold as fire, baby, hot as ice! If you've ever been to heaven this is twice as nice! Break it down, break it down, break it down. Break it down, break it down, break it down!"

Korrgan - Late at night, Korrgan opens her eyes and turns er head to look at McSteamy as he holds her in his arms. She smiles and begins to relax, when she suddenly hears an echoing, very low voice. "He loves me, not you. He loves me, not you.." It keeps going. She opens her eyes again, and from the bed she can see herself in a mirror on the wall. But it's not what she wants to see; it's Korrgan in bed with McSteamy, not the real person inside, daftme. Korrgan suddenly, but slowly enough it doesn't jar the bed and wake McSteamy up, leaps from the bed. She moves to the mirror and stares into it, hearing the echoing again. "He loves me, not you.." In the mirror stands Korrgan, but outside, we see daftme. "Shut up betch, he loves me." Korrgan stares back at daftme and says, "No. He loves me. You're in my body. He'll never love you. In fact, daftme.." As both Korrgan, in the mirror, and daftme sit on the stool before the vanity, Korrgan smiles, daftme glaring back, "..he killed you. He drowned your fug ass. Because he hates you." daftme suddenly jams her fist into the mirror, the mirror and Korrgan inside of it exploding into pieces, the pieces showering Korrgan, who we see again in the real world, as she sits in the stool. Blood begins to drip from her hand as McSteamy wakes. He rushes to her and he pulls her into the master bath, washing her hand and helping her bandage it. "Korrgan, what's going on with you?"

(Three days later)

McSteamy - He and matatonio are in the midst of a surgery at McSteamy/matatonio, McSteamy talking to matty about how Britney Spears it seems Korrgan is going. They both agree she's finally dealing with the loss of their baby. The patient they're cutting into looks up. "Motherfuckers, you didn't put me under because you're talking about fucking relationships! OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" But McSteamy ignores her, looking to matty. "I have something important to tell you." matty looks at him dramatically.

Corpse - LoveGame begins as a high heeled foot steps out of a brand new convertible BMW, followed by another foot (duh). A tight yellow dress presses tightly to fit, firm black skin. A large, matching yellow church hat covers the face of the beauty as she walks down the sidewalk towards KJ Place. She reaches the door, and sees her reflection, raising her head to reveal her face to the mirror. ERICKA is suddenly spelled out across the screen in pink 3D text. The letters come toward the screen until they engulf it in darkness. (Scene end, commercial break!)

harry - He's dealing with his breakup with Christian just fine. He's been fucking arctic, he stuck his finger inside the ass of the new pool boy at KJ Place, and on his way to work, at McSteamy/matatonio as a receptionist, he met a kyoot man in the elevator and the two fucked in a bathroom. But his day took a turn for the worse when, near the end of the day, a guy came in wanting drugs, saying a friend had told him to come here. harry usually didn't deal drugs right from where he stole them, the pharmacy at McSteamy/matatonio, but he wanted a bigger iPod so he decided to do it. Unknown to him, he was selling drugs to an undercover cop. The cop twirled harry around and bent him over a table to handcuff him, with harry screaming, "I'm not a bottom!" until he realized he was being arrested. "Err, I could be for you, officer." he goes.. "Perhaps my asshole can make a deal with your cock."

Christian - He, on the other hand, isn't taking the breakup so well. Things between he and matatonio have cooled down since the party, where he broke up with harry and ended up making sweet luv to matty's butthole. He delves himself into his work at Gaymount Studios, the biggest, most successful gay film and television studio in the world. He is busy trying to get a new series going for Hogo television, "From Homeless to Homolicious!", a reality make-over series in which homeless men are made-over to look like gays out on a night of the town hoping to get their assholes penetrated, and then they are thrust into a nightclub, where producers hope their assholes will be penetrated. Kelly Rowland appears for a meeting with Christian, where they sign a deal for Kelly to host the series. Christian's partner on the project, Mr. X, high fives Christian after Kelly leaves Christian's office. They then share a kiss, and Christian throws Mr. X on the desk and begins to thrust in and out of his ass. Christian looks up and sees his office chair spin, kevinsky sitting in the chair. Christian screams and falls back, and when he stands up, kevinsky is gone.

Corpse - Radar begins as Ericka twirls around the dance floor at a party in someone's apartment in KJ Place, enjoying her new, always longed for womanhood. She gyrates, slaps her ass and shakes it, moving to the beat of goddess Britney Spears. She suddenly comes to a stop, her mouth opening agape. "I gotta pee, ya'll! Out of my brand new vagina, for the first time!" She runs across the dance floor and skips everyone in line for the bathroom, going inside and locking the doors up. She puts toilet paper on the toilet before sitting down on it. She looks up, and suddenly has a flash memory..

Uncle Stefan smiles at Jason as he stands before the toilet, all of four years old. Jason's pants are down by his ankles as he pees into the toilet, looking back at his uncle Stefan with a smile. Stefan stares at his bare ass, licking his lips. Stefan moves towards the small boy, kneeling behind him. He holds Jason close and smiles, making Jason feel secured. Stefan grips Jason's tiny penis and licks the side of Jason's neck. Stefan pulls him hard against him, moaning into his tiny ear, "Feel that, baby? That's what a man feels like."

Suddenly, Ericka cannot breathe. Clutching her chest, she falls forward off the toilet, falling hard into the floor. Arms spread out, lifting body weight up.. Eyes meet eyes in the mirror, and quickly the sink comes on, hands cupping water to wash make up off. In the mirror, a boy now stands. JASON suddenly appears on the screen, spelled out in blue and purple 3D text.

Jason steps out of the bathroom and one of the women screams, as Jason is still wearing Ericka's yellow dress. The woman begins to scream that a boy murdered a girl in the bathroom and put on her dress, the party members scattering and leaving. Randomly, the fire extinguishers in the ceiling begin to pour water, Jason moving through the empty apartment as the yellow dress clings tightly to his boy-body. He opens the front door, and sees Ericka standing there, dressed in full make-up as she had been before. ERICKA appears in yellow and brown 3D text, and then the sirens from Kill Bill begin to play before Ericka punches Jason back into the apartment. The two begin to fight, Jason slapping Ericka pitifully as Ericka lays down some whoop ass. Jason throws a glass entertainment center down on Ericka, Ericka yelping out. She rises as Jason backhands her, Ericka falling to the floor. Jason throws himself down on her back and wraps an arm around her neck, beginning to strangle her. Ericka struggles for several seconds, but grabs a DVD of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and displays it to Jason, who stops strangling her and goes, "Oohh, let's watch!"

Ericka turns and kicks him in the chest, making him fly across the room. As the water pours down around them, soaking the entire apartment, Ericka grabs a nearby chair and throws it at Jason, but Jason moves, the chair hitting into the glass wall behind him, cracking it. Ericka runs to Jason and punches him hard, Jason falling back into the cracked glass.. he hits into it, but it doesn't break, Jason moving to grab Ericka by her hair. He yanks her and throws her into the glass wall, the glass shattering as Ericka falls, screaming. But she managed to grab a hold of the curtains, holding tight. It slowly begins to rip, Ericka looking up to see Jason as he stares down, into her eyes. They stare into one another's eyes; having the same, exact eyes. Seeing something in one another. Jason reaches to grab the curtains and pulls them up into the apartment, lifting Ericka up. As she crawls towards him, Jason falls to his knees, staring at her. Ericka moves to hug him, the two embracing one another in a hug.

"Uum, what the fuck?" matatonio asks as he holds a Big Box meal from Taco Bell, looking at Jason in a yellow dress hugging thin air.

McSteamy - McSteamy moves through the hallway as he heads towards his suite apartment. Thinking to himself of that night three nights ago..

"Korrgan, what's going on with you?" Korrgan looks down as McSteamy washes the blood from her hand, picking out the few particles of glass that are in it. She looks back to him.. "I'm fine, McSteamy. Really." She puts on a fake smile, but McSteamy knows better, "No, something's going on with you, Korrgan. You can tell me. I love you." She stares into his eyes. "Do you really love me?" she asks, McSteamy nodding. "Of course I do."

He opens the door to his and Korrgan's amazing apartment, seeing Korrgan in the kitchen making them dinner. She smiles at him.

"Korrgan, you're not fine." McSteamy says while moving his hand delicately through her hair. "I'm fine, really. I just.. haven't had time to.. to miss our baby." She moves fast into a hug with him, He holds her close, Korrgan, unbeknown to him, smiling.

McSteamy holds Korrgan close in a hug as she welcomes him home. She pulls away and tries to step back into the kitchen, but McSteamy won't let go of her hand. She looks back at him, and he offers her a ring in his other hand. "Marry me, Korrgan?" She smiles. She hugs him tightly, lovingly, staring into a nearby mirror as Korrgan stares back, bewildered.

"He does love me."

Last edited by Korrgan on Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:12 am, edited 4 times in total.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:59 pm
problem?

Music featured in tonight's episode of 'The Lateshow'.

Britney Spears, Radar

Natalie Bassingthwaighte, Why Do I

Lady GaGa, LoveGame

Lykke Li, Melodies & Desires

Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:02 pm
100% That Bitch

AWEOSMEEE EPISODEEE!!!!

I really liked corpse's storyline!!!!
hahahahah

and christian will pay for being a betch :twisted:

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:03 am
Don't Dream It, Be It

It was indeed a great read.

How long did it take?

“Gods are great ... but the heart is greater. For it is from our hearts they come, and to our hearts they shall return.”
“We were like gods at the dawning of the world, & our joy was so bright we could see nothing else but the other.”
“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
“You have to pretend you get an endgame. You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can't carry on at all.”
"Paper is dead without words / Ink idle without a poem / All the world dead without stories."

Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:08 am
Profile WWW
100% That Bitch

Corpse wrote:
It was indeed a great read.

How long did it take?

my part, like and hour an a half

Korrgan's part... like three days.. LOL

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:09 am
problem?

lol, I didn't get to your stuff till today. I'd say it took me an hour.

I'll do 4x08 tonight or tomorrow, I promise.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:14 am
Future Love

I love the inner conflict/struggle Corpse is going through with his identity.

That and I love all the fucking my character is doing. I'm sure I can work something out with that hot officer. :D

Oh and McSteamy and Korrgan are cheesebarf together. Something needs to happen there stat.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:25 am
100% That Bitch

yay! more episodes coming!

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 9663 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340 ... 387  Next