Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5858 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 235  Next
 Wrestling (WWE, IMPACT, NXT, AEW) 
New Server, Same X

Could possibly be a work.

Also looks like VADAR will be coming back at RAW tonight. And Mark Henry's coming back at Taboo Tuesday.

:blink:

Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:30 pm
The Greatest Avenger EVER

I just finished watching RAW moments ago and I have to tell you that RAW is officially now piss poor in both the writing and the show itself and the crowd looked DEAD.. Coach SUCKS and acing J.R was bogus and a bad decision.. The women's costume contest did absolutely nothing for me or the crowd and it looked like the crowd was snoozing and HHH looks like hell and needs to shave that goofy mustache off and trim down a bit.. He looks like he's letting himself go.. Hell, and folks complain about HOGAN being old, at least HOGAN got the crowd going and did good for ratings.. John "Im a Rap singing Wigger" Cena is a horrible excuse as a Champion and the ratings for this show reflect just that.. :disgust:

Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:44 am
Profile WWW
Squee

Wow. Jay Reso (aka Christian) has quit the WWE.

Noooooo...

When WWE was at its best, it was because of team ECK.

:glare:

Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:21 am
New Server, Same X

RAW was really all over the place. The Halloween theme was a joke, and it should have been seen less of on the show. Todd Grisham as Harry Carey? Will Ferrell did it better. :glare: Then, out comes Goldust and Vader with Coach, against Batista at Taboo Tuesday?! :blink: HUH?

For the record, WWE has lost Christian, fired Torrie Wilson (or agreed to have her released, or whatever sugar-coated excuse they use), WWE is on bad terms with Steve Austin (he was supposed to lose to Coach tonight at Taboo Tuesday), Edge and Kane were supposedly injured (Edge I believe, but Kane seemed to be doing pretty fine last night for a guy with a rumored broken back), Jim Ross is gone and replaced with The Coach... and aside from JR being gone, this all happened within the past four days. :wacko: Bad week.

Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:17 pm
New Server, Same X

With Jonathan Coachman tied up with a match against Batista (replacing Austin), the voice of ECW, Joey Styles, will be filling in alongside Lawler tonight at Taboo Tuesday.

Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:56 pm
I'm Batman

Wow, totally unpredictable, and really good. I was 2 out of 9 on my predictions but it was still exciting as hell.

Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:09 am
The Greatest Avenger EVER

Wow, totally unpredictable, and really good. I was 2 out of 9 on my predictions but it was still exciting as hell.

For what?? Jeff Jarret's TNA Wrestling??? That I could buy, but not the Godawful WWE and it's piss poor managing and script writing to have Austin job to someone who's not even a wrestler..

Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:31 am
Profile WWW
I'm Batman

BacktotheFuture wrote:

For what?? Jeff Jarret's TNA Wrestling??? That I could buy, but not the Godawful WWE and it's piss poor managing and script writing to have Austin job to someone who's not even a wrestler..

Did you watch Taboo Tuesday? The main event and Cage Match were amazing.

Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:14 pm
I'm Batman

Hey X just to let you know they gave out a code for one free month of WWE 24/7 during Taboo Tuesday. I'll PM it to you if you want it.

Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:04 am
New Server, Same X

Hey X just to let you know they gave out a code for one free month of WWE 24/7 during Taboo Tuesday. I'll PM it to you if you want it.

Ooh, really? Please send. :smile:

I heard the two main matches were awesome. Wish I bought the show. I'll rent it on DVD perhaps.

Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:51 pm
I'm Batman

So Batista gets hurt, and now there's gonna be a three-way match for the Title next week. :-k

Here's hoping Orton gets it. And then defends it at Summerslam against 'Taker.

Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:31 am
I'm Batman

Eddie Guerrero passed away this morning. Wow. Can't believe it.

Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:45 pm
New Server, Same X

Wow. I am absolutely stunned by this. Eddie Guerrero is one of the greatest men to step into that ring. I can't begin to tell you how shocked and saddened I am by this loss.

Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:47 pm
New Server, Same X

Signature picture for Eddie. Wow. I still can't believe it. He was one of my favorites.

Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:52 pm
I'm Batman

Not to put aside the loss of Eddie Guerrero but I want to talk about what's going to happen now. Tonight is the taping of both SD! and RAW in Minnesota. I'm guessing large tributes on both shows to Guerrero. Then on SD! will there be a Orton vs. Batista match? Will they put the belt on Orton so quickly after Guerrero's death? And what happens with Survivor Series? Orton vs. Taker for the Title? Kennedy and Hardy in for Guerrero and Batisita?

Too much to think about on such a sad day.

Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:13 pm
New Server, Same X

Not to put aside the loss of Eddie Guerrero but I want to talk about what's going to happen now. Tonight is the taping of both SD! and RAW in Minnesota. I'm guessing large tributes on both shows to Guerrero. Then on SD! will there be a Orton vs. Batista match? Will they put the belt on Orton so quickly after Guerrero's death? And what happens with Survivor Series? Orton vs. Taker for the Title? Kennedy and Hardy in for Guerrero and Batisita?

Too much to think about on such a sad day.

Yeah, it's hard to think about, but obviously there are going to have to be some MAJOR changes in the near-future for WWE. I just wish they didn't have to come because of Guerrero's death. What a tragedy.

Do you think they're going to take the belt off Batista still? I thought I heard that he could rehab it while wrestling, and then when his title reign is over, take some time off for surgery.

Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:31 pm
I'm Batman

What I just heard is that there is going to be a combined tribute show to Guerrero.

Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:52 pm
New Server, Same X

What I just heard is that there is going to be a combined tribute show to Guerrero.

On RAW and Smackdown? Either way, I'm glad. I still can't even believe this news.

Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:09 pm
Star Trek XI

I can't believe this. I was watching Smackdown on Friday just enjoying the old Eddie being back.

Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:16 pm
Profile WWW
Veteran

Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:27 pm
Profile WWW
Romosexual!

i liked him. V_V

Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:42 pm
All Star Poster

Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:09 pm
Profile WWW
Romosexual!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051113/ap_ ... t_guerrero

MINNEAPOLIS - Eduardo Gory Guerrero, a World Wrestling Entertainment superstar was found dead in his hotel room Sunday in Minneapolis, where he was scheduled to appear that evening in a WWE Supershow. He was 38.

When he didn't respond to a wake-up call, hotel security at Minneapolis Marriott City Center and Guerrero's nephew and fellow WWE wrestler, Chavo Guerrero, forced their way into the room, police said.

There were no apparent signs of foul play or suicide, police said. An autopsy was planned at the Hennepin County medical examiner's office.

Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:44 pm
All Star Poster

Just watched the press conference (on wwe.com) :sad:

Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:55 pm
Profile WWW
I'm Batman

The taping tonight is scheduled to be a 4-hour tribute to Eddie Guerrero. I don't know if any matches will be taking place. Storylines might be put on hold for now.

Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5858 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 235  Next